Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:51 am

es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:Speed is represented by channels; there is a point A and a point B and price swirls around the equilibrium line (center).

Speed increases by two and decreases by half!

Do you get it?

The diamond is the formula and stores the channel (speed) within its self giving you the correct perception as the scale of the chart changes!

Are you understanding any of this?

ImageImage

so in that picture, when the market reverses it will do so at a 60' angled channel?

........ :shock: speed increases by two and decreases by half!

ok--------keep in mind i am half hammered

we are not talking about price as in a reverse of trend, but speed in itself. so the speed changes not nec. the market direction?
-- so when the speed changes---- not the price as in a trend-- the speed will increase by 2 and decrease by half

i may need to try this again tomorrow :shock:

This is one of those times when you have to not think for your self and try and absorb what I am showing you :wink:

The Diamond of Perception STORES ALL RELEVANT ANGLES WITHIN ITS SELF once the outer edge of the diamond is solved.

This is all you really need to know as far as construction to start unleashing your pip draining fury on the market:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

pierre23

Postby pierre23 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:56 am

es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:Speed is represented by channels; there is a point A and a point B and price swirls around the equilibrium line (center).

Do you get it?

The diamond is the formula and stores the channel (speed) within its self giving you the correct perception as the scale of the chart changes!

ImageImage

so in that picture, when the market reverses it will do so at a 60' angled channel?

we are not talking about price as in a reverse of trend, but speed in itself. so the speed changes not nec. the market direction?
-- so when the speed changes---- not the price as in a trend-- the speed will increase by 2 and decrease by half

Speed itself is how much momentum price has isn't it?? If so then we are talking about the trend, where a new one will begin and where one will end? When you see the 'speed' slowing down doesn't that mean price/momentum is slowly coming to an end of a trend and possibly beginning a new one - starting slow and gaining?

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:02 am

i am going to have to try and SEE this sober----- for some reason(whiskey) i cant SEE it right now

thanks for keeping me up :D :D :D :D

like i dont already owe u one---now i owe you 2?

:D

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:05 am

pierre23 wrote:So if we see price in a 60* channel from a 30*, we know there is a stronger down trend.. we would know there is a reversal happening if we see price within a 15* channel from a 30*

Is this correct?

Maybe I should sit this one out if I'm not getting it..

It could be 15*, 30*, 15*, start plummeting 30* then increase to 60*
If price started slowing you would then assume a 30* channel.

Until you draw it for your self (or it gets turned into an indicator *cough cough*) and start applying the lines you will never understand it and you sure as hell will never be able to predict with some level of certainty the next several hours to several days worth of price action.

I used to tight lipped until I realized that every thing I say ends up buried in the back of a forum and forgotten within a year :wink:

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:07 am

MightyOne wrote:
es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
es/pip wrote:

Do you get it?

ImageImage

This is one of those times when you have to not think for your self and try and absorb what I am showing you :wink:

The Diamond of Perception STORES ALL RELEVANT ANGLES WITHIN ITS SELF once the outer edge of the diamond is solved.

This is all you really need to know as far as construction to start unleashing your pip draining fury on the market:

i see the angle coming into the diamond------and you say the diamond holds all rel. angles within itself once the outer edge of the diamond is solved----- i think i see that in this chart and the last you posted------ can you show me how the first chart and its 60' degree angle was solved on the diamond--------------or am i out in left field here

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:09 am

MightyOne wrote:
pierre23 wrote:So if we see price in a 60* channel from a 30*, we know there is a stronger down trend.. we would know there is a reversal happening if we see price within a 15* channel from a 30*

Is this correct?

Until you draw it for your self (or it gets turned into an indicator *cough cough*) and start applying the lines you will never understand it and you sure as hell will never be able to predict with some level of certainty the next several hours to several days worth of price action.

I used to tight lipped until I realized that every thing I say ends up buried in the back of a forum and forgotten within a year :wink:

how are u drawing the angled lines?

the angle line drawer blows

gann line at an angle doesn't seem to be correct

kc8flq

Postby kc8flq » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:11 am

How do you know which angle to channel before it actually happens or which speed the trend is at? Is there a specific formula for it?
Give a man a fish.... feed him for a day...
Teach a man to fish.... feed him for a LIFETIME!!!

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:43 am

kc8flq wrote:How do you know which angle to channel before it actually happens or which speed the trend is at? Is there a specific formula for it?

My dear man :roll:

Yes there is a formula :shock:

Speed increases by 2 and speed decreases by 1/2:

Until you learn your angles and attempt chart study you will never understand it.

If I were to give you a methodical step by step instructions on how to predict future price action then there would be nothing else to talk about in future posts :wink:

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:48 am

es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

Is this correct?

how are u drawing the angled lines?

the angle line drawer blows

gann line at an angle doesn't seem to be correct

You have to use trend lines and then check it with line by angle.
If you only use line by angle then you are in for a world of frustration.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:59 am

Would it be more easy to SEE if you just looked at the chart:

Return to “TheRumpledOne”