Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:27 am

cfabian wrote:
es/pip wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:Question:
If I combine the last 3 closed H1 candles does that make the long blue lines a Mighty zone?
If I combine the last 4 closed M5 candles does that make the shorter blue lines a Mighty zone?

It looks to me that price ran away from both and didn't give one much of a chance (wick) to get in.
See second pic for M5 run away.

pro,

not sure why u are combining multiple candles to get the zone---unless u are looking for a higher time frame inside the smaller chart---but i dont think that is what u are doing

reread MO's post when he talks about the creating the zone

this is how i see the 5 min chart in that seq.

just bec u have a zone doesnt mean u just flat out take it

poss. long zone= blue

poss short zone = magneta

just how i see it

es/pip

What is the criteria to "do not take all the zones"? I can see the 2nd blue would be a loss, but how to know you shouldn't take that one?

I can see on your charts that you do not enter on the ZL, you wait a bit and get in leaving some pips on the table... is this how you "make sure" the candle goes to your direction, by waiting it starts to pull your way?

If that is the case, you enter with limit or stop orders?

Thanks

For starters momentum increased short and there was a wick in the direction of loss (buy side).
On top of that there is a 3rd candle going into the zone and, if you read my prev. posts on ZL, you know that multiple candles heading toward a ZL is not a ZL trade but a possible trade away from support or resistance.

Trading long from support would be dumb after that 3rd short candle since momentum increased short on that candle both in the number of bodies it consumed and the magnitude of the candle body in relation to the prev. candle body.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:41 am

pro,

i wasn't planning on trading----just answering your q.

but when i was marking my chart i was like looky looky

i owe ya a beer :D

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:43 am

stationmichal wrote:MightyOne,

"Die trying to make it happen MO".
Master Teacher, please be carefull, you may be banned by giving the secrets of Z lines, speed of channel, and now "V" indicator. (':smt026')

Think about it, TRO was banned in other forums because he ONLY gave free indicators; you on the other hand, give away YOUR SECRETS of trading. (':)')

They can ban me I don't care :roll:

I suppose I could set up a site and charge every one thousands of dollars to learn what I am teaching, but it would not be worth my time.

The only thing I want is for people to say that they are now trading for a living and that I helped get them there.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:48 am

MightyOne wrote:
cfabian wrote:
es/pip wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:Question:
If I combine the last 3 closed H1 candles does that make the long blue lines a Mighty zone?
If I combine the last 4 closed M5 candles does that make the shorter blue lines a Mighty zone?

It looks to me that price ran away from both and didn't give one much of a chance (wick) to get in.
See second pic for M5 run away.

pro,

not sure why u are combining multiple candles to get the zone---unless u are looking for a higher time frame inside the smaller chart---but i dont think that is what u are doing

reread MO's post when he talks about the creating the zone

this is how i see the 5 min chart in that seq.

just bec u have a zone doesnt mean u just flat out take it

poss. long zone= blue

poss short zone = magneta

just how i see it

es/pip

What is the criteria to "do not take all the zones"? I can see the 2nd blue would be a loss, but how to know you shouldn't take that one?

I can see on your charts that you do not enter on the ZL, you wait a bit and get in leaving some pips on the table... is this how you "make sure" the candle goes to your direction, by waiting it starts to pull your way?

If that is the case, you enter with limit or stop orders?

Thanks

For starters momentum increased short and there was a wick in the direction of loss (buy side).
On top of that there is a 3rd candle going into the zone and, if you read my prev. posts on ZL, you know that multiple candles heading toward a ZL is not a ZL trade but a possible trade away from support or resistance.

Trading long from support would be dumb after that 3rd short candle since momentum increased short on that candle both in the number of bodies it consumed and the magnitude of the candle body in relation to the prev. candle body.

everything he said :D

as far as my orders

it is different every time--

some times i limit
sometimes i market
most times i get in 1/4 or 1/3 and then when it starts going i get in the rest

sometimes i bid for some if i really like the setup

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:52 am

es/pip wrote:pro,

Might want to focus on momentum outside of congestion first :wink:

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:52 am

MightyOne wrote:
stationmichal wrote:MightyOne,

"Die trying to make it happen MO".
Master Teacher, please be carefull, you may be banned by giving the secrets of Z lines, speed of channel, and now "V" indicator. (':smt026')

Think about it, TRO was banned in other forums because he ONLY gave free indicators; you on the other hand, give away YOUR SECRETS of trading. (':)')

They can ban me I don't care :roll:

I suppose I could set up a site and charge every one thousands of dollars to learn what I am teaching, but it would not be worth my time.

The only thing I want is for people to say that they are now trading for a living and that I helped get them there.

if they ban you then they will forever have bad luck in the markets :D

i think what you are doing is very very generous and kind-----and for doing what u are doing it will come back around 10 fold to ya

this info is not available anywhere no matter what the price tag is----not sure one could put a price on it

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:55 am

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:57 am

MightyOne wrote:

i entered 1/4 on the first candle back into the zone on my chart and then i added to it a couple of times when it started moving

but once i entered on the first candle back into the zone as far as i knew it could have gone straight up------- how would you have handled/entered on this one

thanks

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:02 am

es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

i entered 1/4 on the first candle back into the zone on my chart and then i added to it a couple of times when it started moving

but once i entered on the first candle back into the zone as far as i knew it could have gone straight up------- how would you have handled/entered on this one

thanks

Without a marked chart from you to go along with your text I can't do much for you.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:09 am

MightyOne wrote:
es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

thanks

Without a marked chart from you to go along with your text I can't do much for you.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”