Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:29 pm

I had a 15pip tp and hit a couple of them.
I went back to the micro Monday to try out some tips 3clipz3 give me and the last few pages from you and dragon33 have inspired me greatly. TRO was beating me on the head today in the 2% club to use no less than 15m candles. Those setups look strong and I always keep an eye on the candle_m_candle_m overlays.
Keep up the great teaching!!
Thanks.
Pro

Check your e-mail from TRO for the multi-meter
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:35 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:I had a 15pip tp and hit a couple of them.
I went back to the micro Monday to try out some tips 3clipz3 give me and the last few pages from you and dragon33 have inspired me greatly. TRO was beating me on the head today in the 2% club to use no less than 15m candles. Those setups look strong and I always keep an eye on the candle_m_candle_m overlays.
Keep up the great teaching!!
Thanks.
Pro

Check your e-mail from TRO for the multi-meter

It is Beer Day so what are you doing trading?

I started late last night and I still have a full day of corned beef and beer ahead of me :lol:

deeforex

Postby deeforex » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:07 pm

MO,

Does this chart look correct for Water Horse patterns?

After taking this screenshot the last candle closed green. Had it remained red, would I understand it to mean that the next candle is to be bullish? or that the trend is still Bullish? or both?

"Up-Down is Bullish"
[left]http://i40.tinypic.com/2v1t9ic.gif[/left]

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:08 pm

MO 100: The Birthplace of the ZL

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:12 pm

MightyOne wrote:
dragon33 wrote:I think that a lot of people have trobble with closing there positions at the right time.
First thing to do: learn to step in at the right time. If you can't do it keep learning untill you get it.

second thing: grab the 5 pips using the dragon MM untill your account is big enough to increase lotsize. If your trading score is 50/50 go back to demo.

third thing: Stay at the 5 pips with right entry with dragon MM or lower your lotsize and learn to step in at different points with different lotsize.
When you can see the zerolines on the H1 you can step in with a smallone on another M15 zero you take a bigger and so on. On the next zero you close them all.

MO maybe it is interesting to help people with giving the entrypoints from the zero lines those are almost profitable for anyone? I am learning the H4 zerolines but it is not my thing yet. But when i do i can make massif profit.

A true ZL trade has a body close 2x > the prev. body close.

Think about that for a second...

If the last candle was twice as large and engulfed the prev. candle then the ZL would run through half the last candle to close.
If the last candle was twice as large and closed in the same direction as the prev. candle then the ZL would be the open of the last candle to close.

This means that the minimum ZL is OC/2 and the maximum ZL is O.

When price reaches this area you simply trade with candle color on small TF charts where small is a chart <= a time period that is used to calculate risk.

ANY OF TRO's METHODS CAN BE USED IN THE ZL AREA!

...and you guys don't seem to hear me when I say that I AM USING TRO's day trading style with my long term style (ZL's, momentum, ETC).

So how do you enter?

so

in this picture the purple lines are more accurate than the red ones?

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:21 pm

es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
dragon33 wrote:I think that a lot of people have trobble with closing there positions at the right time.
First thing to do: learn to step in at the right time. If you can't do it keep learning untill you get it.

second thing: grab the 5 pips using the dragon MM untill your account is big enough to increase lotsize. If your trading score is 50/50 go back to demo.

third thing: Stay at the 5 pips with right entry with dragon MM or lower your lotsize and learn to step in at different points with different lotsize.
When you can see the zerolines on the H1 you can step in with a smallone on another M15 zero you take a bigger and so on. On the next zero you close them all.

MO maybe it is interesting to help people with giving the entrypoints from the zero lines those are almost profitable for anyone? I am learning the H4 zerolines but it is not my thing yet. But when i do i can make massif profit.

If the last candle was twice as large and engulfed the prev. candle then the ZL would run through half the last candle to close.
If the last candle was twice as large and closed in the same direction as the prev. candle then the ZL would be the open of the last candle to close.

When price reaches this area you simply trade with candle color on small TF charts where small is a chart <= a time period that is used to calculate risk.

...and you guys don't seem to hear me when I say that I AM USING TRO's day trading style with my long term style (ZL's, momentum, ETC).

So how do you enter?

so

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:24 pm

i think i see it

if so i see a lot more opportunities than i did before

i think i see---- if the candles are moving in the same direction

what would be the correct way to draw when the market reverses with a body 2 times the previous bar

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:31 pm

MightyOne wrote:
es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

So how do you enter?

so

ok

where are the longer lines originating from---that kind of threw me off

and are they zlines?

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:31 pm

es/pip wrote:i think i see it

if so i see a lot more opportunities than i did before

i think i see---- if the candles are moving in the same direction

what would be the correct way to draw when the market reverses with a body 2 times the previous bar

OC/2 to O is the ZL area and a line can be drawn any where in that space as a contact point.
You can trade any method you want from this space...

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:34 pm

es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

So how do you enter?

so

ok

where are the longer lines originating from---that kind of threw me off

and are they zlines?

ANY LINE IN THE ZL AREA IS A ZL!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”