Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

deeforex

Postby deeforex » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:42 pm

It really helps to see that the target line is from a 15 minute ZL. Alot of times I look at the target line and have no idea why it's drawn as far left as it is. Now I see it! Please keep them coming!

Thanks to all for sharing your charts and for the critiques. It really helps :)

RicG

Postby RicG » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:05 am

Hi ES,

I posted that link and several other concerning this issue yesterday on this board, and no one responded. I thought more traders on this board would be concerned about potential legislation that could jepordize their trading business.

I've also posted that same info on other boards and they are taking massive action to make sure this legislation is defeated. I hope traders on this board will help out as well.

Thanks,
Ric

Posted: Today at 4:31 pm Post subject: (No subject)

http://www.rallycongress.com/no2tradert ... rader-tax/

gotta love our gov't

unreal
(Disclaimer - This post is for educational purposes only. Always consult a licensed investment professional before taking any trade. Any trade you take is at your own risk.)

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:27 am

RicG wrote:Hi ES,

I posted that link and several other concerning this issue yesterday on this board, and no one responded. I thought more traders on this board would be concerned about potential legislation that could jepordize their trading business.

I've also posted that same info on other boards and they are taking massive action to make sure this legislation is defeated. I hope traders on this board will help out as well.

Thanks,
Ric

Does anyone know if it also tied to forex commissions? I trade thru an ecn, and I am thinking of shutting down the es trading and just trading forex.

Posted: Today at 4:31 pm Post subject: (No subject)

http://www.rallycongress.com/no2tradert ... rader-tax/

gotta love our gov't

unreal

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:28 am

Does anyone know if it also tied to forex commissions? I trade thru an ecn, and I am thinking of shutting down the es trading and just trading forex.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:32 am

es/pip wrote:not complaining had a really good day so far but this one stung a tiny bit :evil:

MO,

How would u analyze this sequence.

thanks for your time

Sorry for my inactivity I have just been so exhausted lately that I don't want to move.

Lets see:

It was a 15m chart with huge bearish momentum followed by a doji...so far so good.
The bullish bar moving up from the body of the doji created a ZL with a body in the direction of profit.
To take the short trade I would have to move to the 1, 3, or 5m chart.
Since the 15m charts was your reference time frame and the body closed in the direction of profit to the long side and was vastly larger than the body of the doji you should be looking for long trades even though you had your heart set on trading short.

Some times the only response is "s**t happens" and "you can't win them all."

Try dividing your trades in 2 parts (limit + market or vise versa) and risking half the 15 (480) per trade.

razorboy

Semafor............

Postby razorboy » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:33 am

have any of you been using the semafor plug in and watching what happens when the "3"s line up on the 1 hour and 5 minute chart?

WOW.............is all i can say - pretty solid indicator of a big move in the opposite direction

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:08 am

RicG,
I followed your link and sent emails to Texas representatives. Kreslik members are with ya.

Today in the paltalk 2% TRO was giving out good advice/info on trading the Double 00's. E/U
220 pip daily range average.
00's are 100 pips apart.
Think about it.

I was down big time, all over the place. Started using the psych line trading toward the end of the day and finished with 10 straight in profit.
Still lost 50 bucks but worth the "training" lesson's learned.

1st lesson is that staying up 30hrs trading between work shifts, sleeping 5 hrs, then staying up 36 more hrs has got to stop. Slept 3.5hrs and I'm back at work. Good thing I get to sleep saturday.

Razor,
I hear a lot of talk about the semifor's lately. Sounds like they are working well for some of you guys. Isn't the H1/M5 semifor kinda like what you were doing with the TRO SS RR? I was with you in that I could see how the M1 reacted to the M5 candle color S/R lines.

Many people say to mark the daily and hourly S/R levels on your chart and it makes for really strong signals on the lower time frames when they match up.

TRO, Thanks for the help today and also thanks for the posts a few days ago on (Natural Laws). Right up my alley. Very enjoyable read.
Pro
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

TheRumpledOne

Re: Semafor............

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:53 pm

razorboy wrote:have any of you been using the semafor plug in and watching what happens when the "3"s line up on the 1 hour and 5 minute chart?

WOW.............is all i can say - pretty solid indicator of a big move in the opposite direction

What I noticed while in the TWO PERCENT CLUB yesterday was that after a "3" on the H1, if price crossed a 00 line, then it usually crossed the next 00 line, too.

Some currencies (GBPUSD, EURUSD) have an average daily range over 200 pips. That means on any given day, the price will cross at least two 00 lines. Trading with price movement (D1 candle color) after a big "3" on the H1 chart can mean lots of pips!!

My TRO_Dashboard_3LZZ makes it easy to track the semafors for multiple pairs on multiple time frames.
Last edited by TheRumpledOne on Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:56 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:TRO, Thanks for the help today and also thanks for the posts a few days ago on (Natural Laws). Right up my alley. Very enjoyable read.
Pro

I didn't think anyone noticed those posts. Glad you enjoyed. Now, read them at least once a week so they sink in!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”