Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:56 pm

I'm still in trade for the last one untill i reach the white line after white arrow.
First trade from yellow arrow to yellow line. 100pip
second one is the purple one. 66pip
third one aqua. 54 pip
fourth = white not done yet but target should give 28 pip.

Reached my goal and i'm out for the day. 28 pip
Watch to the candle overlays, it's easy to pic your lines. I did it four times in a row. No sell entry on white line anymore WHY?

Look to the wicks they are still going up. Look to the wicks of the overlays! Remember body's to winning side and wicks to losing side. If you see the wicks of the overlays wich way are we going to run.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:01 pm

I told you it was going up

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:06 pm

Same picture but smaller tmf. This is what i use to trade, the 15min is just for you to see the interception with the H1 overlays so i don't need to krimp my screen!

I throw limit orders at each line showed on the screen in the opposite direction. The gains are a bit of luck because you (and i) can't do that every time. You must grab what the market is going to give you. Now it was a big day and sometimes i have to do it with smaller gains :lol:

Strong day 248 pips in 1h10min

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:16 pm

"Look to the wicks they are still going up. Look to the wicks of the overlays! Remember body's to winning side and wicks to losing side. If you see the wicks of the overlays wich way are we going to run."

There are wicks on both sides of the candle... I don't understand what you are saying.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:35 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:"Look to the wicks they are still going up. Look to the wicks of the overlays! Remember body's to winning side and wicks to losing side. If you see the wicks of the overlays wich way are we going to run."

There are wicks on both sides of the candle... I don't understand what you are saying.

The first wick of the overlay is a bigone the wick on the upside is much smaller the second bottomwick is even bigger how big is the chance that trend is going to turn to the losing side of the trend?

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:47 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:"Look to the wicks they are still going up. Look to the wicks of the overlays! Remember body's to winning side and wicks to losing side. If you see the wicks of the overlays wich way are we going to run."

Wicks in the direction of profit are irrelevant even if they are very long.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:56 pm

dragon33 wrote:Same picture but smaller tmf. This is what i use to trade, the 15min is just for you to see the interception with the H1 overlays so i don't need to krimp my screen!

I throw limit orders at each line showed on the screen in the opposite direction. The gains are a bit of luck because you (and i) can't do that every time. You must grab what the market is going to give you. Now it was a big day and sometimes i have to do it with smaller gains :lol:

I am a bit more conservative; I would have noted that price was wicking an ageless ZL and waited for bodies in the direction of profit on a smaller TF chart.

But things worked out so nice trade :wink:

razorboy

Postby razorboy » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Dragon............fancy trading.......
2 questions,
1. your first trade - the short. how did you enter? Was it a sell limit or sell stop or (god forbid) a market order? Not having seen the price action live. it looks like you would have been shorting into a strong surging green bar.

2. What was it that made you pick that spot to short? The earlier break out points (z lines)?

dragon33 wrote:Same picture but smaller tmf. This is what i use to trade, the 15min is just for you to see the interception with the H1 overlays so i don't need to krimp my screen!

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:29 pm

razorboy wrote:Dragon............fancy trading.......
2 questions,
1. your first trade - the short. how did you enter? Was it a sell limit or sell stop or (god forbid) a market order? Not having seen the price action live. it looks like you would have been shorting into a strong surging green bar.

2. What was it that made you pick that spot to short? The earlier break out points (z lines)?

1/2) I try to find zl lines on the H1. I use the overlays. I can find them where bodies almost have the same line. Then i use the 5min chart and watch for the same as the overlays. Bodies on the same line and then i set a limit sell on the line or limit buy (i don't use stop orders). If a candle close against me i cut my trade and try to get in asap.

If you do it this way you can make bigger runs but you can set zl lines on the tmf you want there are pips everywhere but the smaller you go the smaller the gain will be, that's why i use two screens in one. I like bigger runs.

I also watch the M1 tmf to decide if i stay in trade or not. I did post a picture of that a few pages ago (205 i think)

MightyOne

AS POSTED ON BABYPIPS

Postby MightyOne » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:48 am

I think that ever person has gone through that stage in their trading where nothing is working.
I have gone through total despair in the thought that maybe before I was just lucky and maybe I don't have what it takes to trade after all.

When nothing is going right that just means that you are doing things wrong.
Now that you figured out how not to trade how can you do things differently?

What is all this talk of fear?

Place a trade and if it doesn't work then you attempt to exit for zero loss.
If that doesn't work then you attempt to exit for a smaller loss and if that doesn't work you exit if you have not already been stopped out.

In fact, if you spent all of your time creatively thinking of how you can exit for zero loss and let profit be some thing that "just happens" then you would have nothing to fear at all.

The very first thing I take into account is range; I like it when candles have to move 5 or 10 pips to reach my orders.
I am thinking along the lines of if this candle closes so that my order is sitting at a loss is that order likely to be reachable by the next candle so I can get out at BE.
My second thought when sitting with a loss before there is a close is if there is a 0 or 5 near by a little further in the direction of loss so that I can move the BE point closer for the next candle (I am speaking of 1/2 or 1/3 position strategy not multiple full orders).
My third thought is exiting at the best price available to me.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”