Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

pierre23

Postby pierre23 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:01 am

MightyOne wrote:
pierre23 wrote:Hey MightyOne, I remembered you used/liked the idea of the TRO2009_time_sales indicator, so I thought maybe the use of volume in trading might be of interest to you??

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=146436

What do you think, useful or not?

I find it very frustrating that the indicator gathers information in real time and then loses all information when I switch between time frames or close MT4.
Because of its many limitations I find this indicator and its little lines to be completely useless to me.

Ah fair enough. I recall reading in the thread that this indicator is in its first versions and will be updated so if I pointed out to the author of it about this problem and it was fixed, would it seem to be a good indi to use to aid in trading? or one which would just be another indicator sitting in the toolbox?

thanks for testing it out.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

prochargedmopar

NEVER WIN AGAIN

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:46 am

NEVER WIN AGAIN!!!!

Yes, you read that right. By me being a loser, I will WIN.
Most people say you have to "die financially a few times" before you can start to profit. Well, why not profit from the beginning??

I have proven that it is a cake walk for me to lose 100-150 pips in a couple hrs. time. Easy as pie. I will continue to be like a pig to slaughter. I will continue to be in the 95% club. I will continue to be the manic Mr. market. And I will win.

Plan the trade and trade the plan.
Always try to pick tops and bottoms. To lose.

I will trade on a demo acct. My wife and son will trade on my live accts.
THEY WILL TRADE THE OPPOSITE OF ME. I'm nothing more than a signal.

Ok, what if I start to break even after a couple months, you ask??

Get one of the little kids to trade and I'll go opposite. What about the mother in law, father, or even a neighbor. I can keep this going for a long time. Remember it's statistical trading, right????

We'll 95% of people lose money to the market. Almost all newbies (98.5% or more) would lose money without any prior training.

I LIKE MY ODDS.
It's time to DRAIN THE BANKS!!
Procharged

P.S. I told you I'm serious about making money in forex. I can swallow my pride. I can be a LOSER, to WIN.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

MightyOne

Re: NEVER WIN AGAIN

Postby MightyOne » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:29 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:NEVER WIN AGAIN!!!!

Yes, you read that right. By me being a loser, I will WIN.
Most people say you have to "die financially a few times" before you can start to profit. Well, why not profit from the beginning??

I have proven that it is a cake walk for me to lose 100-150 pips in a couple hrs. time. Easy as pie. I will continue to be like a pig to slaughter. I will continue to be in the 95% club. I will continue to be the manic Mr. market. And I will win.

Plan the trade and trade the plan.
Always try to pick tops and bottoms. To lose.

I will trade on a demo acct. My wife and son will trade on my live accts.
THEY WILL TRADE THE OPPOSITE OF ME. I'm nothing more than a signal.

Ok, what if I start to break even after a couple months, you ask??

Get one of the little kids to trade and I'll go opposite. What about the mother in law, father, or even a neighbor. I can keep this going for a long time. Remember it's statistical trading, right????

We'll 95% of people lose money to the market. Almost all newbies (98.5% or more) would lose money without any prior training.

I LIKE MY ODDS.
It's time to DRAIN THE BANKS!!
Procharged

P.S. I told you I'm serious about making money in forex. I can swallow my pride. I can be a LOSER, to WIN.

That will not work for the same reason that nothing has worked for you thus far.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm

pierre23 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
pierre23 wrote:Hey MightyOne, I remembered you used/liked the idea of the TRO2009_time_sales indicator, so I thought maybe the use of volume in trading might be of interest to you??

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=146436

What do you think, useful or not?

I find it very frustrating that the indicator gathers information in real time and then loses all information when I switch between time frames or close MT4.
Because of its many limitations I find this indicator and its little lines to be completely useless to me.

Ah fair enough. I recall reading in the thread that this indicator is in its first versions and will be updated so if I pointed out to the author of it about this problem and it was fixed, would it seem to be a good indi to use to aid in trading? or one which would just be another indicator sitting in the toolbox?

thanks for testing it out.

You know what aids you the most in trading?

Price action and planning your trades.
More so the planning of the trades than the price action.

For several months now I have been working on new chart type that resembles Renko.
After receiving TRO's Sweet Spot Gold I started using graph paper and an Expo Vis-a-Vis Wet erase marker to manually plot the plan for direction.

I call it THE SWEET SPOT PLOT:

It uses lines based on M15 (480) Range * 2.5 and l's and i's in alternating 1 and 2 unit measurements.
It is simply a lower dot be bearish higher dot be bullish chart.

It uses opens and closes only as bodies show direction not the wicks.

I use it as my trading skeleton :wink:

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:29 pm

It is always nice to know what the higher time frame charts are doing

Image :shock:

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:48 pm

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:13 pm

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:19 pm

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:49 pm

MightyOne wrote:Image

mighty one,

I have read thru the baby pips thread and the one here. I trade similar to your " zero line", i think about it a tad different but all in all it is the same.

i look at it more like once price action breaks down thru an area u get a bunch of traders that got stuck long ( and they are saying if it only comes back i will get out at even). So when price comes back and they are able to flat the trade it creates sell orders that help stall price at that area.

then after reading your thoughts on it---- i also agree with what you are saying------ either or it works and that is all that matters----lol

i trade the es and i have my "zero line" or area but i usually pull the trigger off of watching the tape.

i have read some of your posts that said, "wait for your price, "get this price or better" i am just curious as what you are u using for a trigger.

are you just offering or bidding at the zero line or taking 1/3 of the bar that hit it

from what i read and think i understand you want to see the wicks into it and then bodies going your way, but it confuses me because if you are waiting for the wicks to form then you are not going to get your price of the zero line

i will post some charts later so i can try to understand what you are looking at, bec. like i said i trade the es and get in on the tape. If you would be so kind to take a look at some of the charts i post later and help me wrap my mind around what you are seeing. You seem to be close to all the way there---lol---- i am not quite that far-----but i would like to see if what you say or show may push me a little more to my destination.

thanks

j

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:11 pm

Mighty One,

I truly appreciate the information that you are giving us all.
I also appreciate your honesty.
I will take what you have said as a challenge and motivation to think (plan) and grow rich.

The opinions of others are after all.......
Profit or Loss?
Today, with a little help from the folks at the 2% club I'm +18 pips.

I re-read your posts starting from Dec. 12th last night and used some of that info this morning. I even called what I thought was a ZL breakout before it happened. Today's whiteboard posts I don't quite fully grasp.

Would it be helpful for a newbie to use TRO's DynFibs SR (IF) the dots were drawn from the BODIES open and close of the candles instead of the WICKS?
Might name it the MO DynZLs SR indicator?
Procharged
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Return to “TheRumpledOne”