Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:17 am

xmess7 wrote:
Sweet Pip wrote:Good start for me! I bumped up to the 15min...just for the heck of it LOL :D...set a pending sell stop order to trigger at 1.3549 which was a couple of pips below the open price, and H1 & D1 would also both be red at that point.

I set the t/p to 1.3517 which was a target line I have...a camarilla line. I didn't get a pic but as you can see in the history, it triggered and hit t/p for +32 pips. :)

So I tried another trade so I could get a pic this time.

Set a pending sell stop at 1.3520 which was 4 pips below the go short line of 1.3524 Both H1 & D1 red.

You can also see the up wave prior to that...the H1 was green then. Then red bar at 1.3533 was the start of the hour. When price went down from there, that's when h1 turns red, matching D1.

The order triggered right away. I had initially set the t/p for more, but since I was watching it, I closed once I saw it stalling around 1.3506 for +14 pips (I chickened out..LOL)

So now I'm up +46 pips :)

OK OK, I lost 61% of my account just a while ago. Like I had mentioned earlier I had hit the wrong button. I was on my way to meet my target pips for the day, but alas I could not recoup.

I attempted to wait on the SELLS to fall since the TREND on the higher TFs was showing DOWN. But to no avail, I looked at the negative pips (-190 to be exact) and my account balance and said, it stops here, tomorrow will be another day! CLICK, and my account when down 61%.

But you know, I feel good, cause the error was on me not on the method we have learned. I SAW price moving and took the right moment to enter!!! The only thing is that I paid no attention to what I was doing when I hit the ENTER BUY (instead of SELL) to the GBPUSD. LOL.

If I recall my stats I think the odds are in my favor now. The next trade should be a real good one.

Having too much fun :)

It is like youself said. You saw it but pressed the wrong button.
You can hedge immediately if it can with your platform.
Otherwise close immediately and enter in the right directions, your losses will be much smaller

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:22 pm

Check this out:

https://secure.ibfx.com/Tools/PowerStats.aspx

If you understand what this is telling you, then you'll know the reason why trading at horizontal lines in the direction of the H1 candle works especially when the candle colors reverse.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

xmess7

Postby xmess7 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:56 pm

dragon33 wrote:
xmess7 wrote:
Sweet Pip wrote:Good start for me! I bumped up to the 15min...just for the heck of it LOL :D...set a pending sell stop order to trigger at 1.3549 which was a couple of pips below the open price, and H1 & D1 would also both be red at that point.

I set the t/p to 1.3517 which was a target line I have...a camarilla line. I didn't get a pic but as you can see in the history, it triggered and hit t/p for +32 pips. :)

So I tried another trade so I could get a pic this time.

Set a pending sell stop at 1.3520 which was 4 pips below the go short line of 1.3524 Both H1 & D1 red.

You can also see the up wave prior to that...the H1 was green then. Then red bar at 1.3533 was the start of the hour. When price went down from there, that's when h1 turns red, matching D1.

The order triggered right away. I had initially set the t/p for more, but since I was watching it, I closed once I saw it stalling around 1.3506 for +14 pips (I chickened out..LOL)

So now I'm up +46 pips :)

OK OK, I lost 61% of my account just a while ago. Like I had mentioned earlier I had hit the wrong button. I was on my way to meet my target pips for the day, but alas I could not recoup.

I attempted to wait on the SELLS to fall since the TREND on the higher TFs was showing DOWN. But to no avail, I looked at the negative pips (-190 to be exact) and my account balance and said, it stops here, tomorrow will be another day! CLICK, and my account when down 61%.

But you know, I feel good, cause the error was on me not on the method we have learned. I SAW price moving and took the right moment to enter!!! The only thing is that I paid no attention to what I was doing when I hit the ENTER BUY (instead of SELL) to the GBPUSD. LOL.

If I recall my stats I think the odds are in my favor now. The next trade should be a real good one.

Having too much fun :)

It is like youself said. You saw it but pressed the wrong button.
You can hedge immediately if it can with your platform.
Otherwise close immediately and enter in the right directions, your losses will be much smaller

Dragon.
I did that a couple of times and I was tired to take the fight.
So I decided to cut my losses and go to bed. I thought that a fresh start might be better and guess what?? I just recovered the 61% loss plus 110 pips. This time I payed attention LOL! The Account is now up 50% from where it was before it took the loss yesterday.

Kewl, I'm done for today

xmess7

Postby xmess7 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:00 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:Image

Check this out:

https://secure.ibfx.com/Tools/PowerStats.aspx

If you understand what this is telling you, then you'll know the reason why trading at horizontal lines in the direction of the H1 candle works especially when the candle colors reverse.

Kewl stuff TRO. I luv STATS

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:48 pm

According to the stats AND the big "3", there should be a SHORT in the near future.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:07 pm

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE STATISTICS?

rickyineng

Postby rickyineng » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:57 pm

xmess7 wrote:Dragon.
I did that a couple of times and I was tired to take the fight.
So I decided to cut my losses and go to bed. I thought that a fresh start might be better and guess what?? I just recovered the 61% loss plus 110 pips. This time I payed attention LOL! The Account is now up 50% from where it was before it took the loss yesterday.

Kewl, I'm done for today

Hi Xmess,

Great stuff! Keep riding it! Can you gimme few pointers on my following queries please?

1. Which indicator shows the average hourly stats (its on the charts that you have posted...)? Can you please brief me about that indicator?
2. You said that you watch some 4 to 5 pairs.. so, how do you get the trigger? I mean, do you manually shuffle between the charts or do you use some sort of dashboard?
3. On what are all pairs you apply this method ?

Thx a ton in advance.

Good trading to all!

cheerz,
-- ricky

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:21 pm

I wrote TRO BAR COUNT to show the Consecutive GREEN/RED Bars for each time frame.

pierre23

Postby pierre23 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:37 am

Is that one a 'donational' indicator? How much would one have to donate for all the indicators? and how much for one?

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:36 am

One donation gets them all.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”