Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

razorboy

Postby razorboy » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:58 am

but the weird thing is that MsForex actually hit the approach on the head when she talked about the only way to be successful would be to dial down to a short time frame to find a trade......
Ya, I manufacture clear shoe boxes.....http://www.clear-shoe-boxes.com.............who would have thunk!

http://thejoshkerbelproject.com/

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:53 am

Does anyone watch volume in Forex?
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:54 am

razorboy wrote:but the weird thing is that MsForex actually hit the approach on the head when she talked about the only way to be successful would be to dial down to a short time frame to find a trade......

DON'T BE FOOLED!

PRICE IS THE SAME ON ALL TIME FRAMES.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

msforex

Postby msforex » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:01 am

I looked at the code and I told you it does NOT accurately reflect the BUZZARD trade.

You mixed BUZZARD WITH PSYCHOLOGICAL, which is OK.

But like I said, you need to use the BUY ZONE to trigger the Buzzard Trade.

I posted my trading screens earlier. I use the Buy Zone on the M5 chart to trigger the entry.

TRO - give me a break with this crap! I had a look on the BUY ZONE sourcecode as well and all what it does is marking a FIXED 7 pip entry point below/above the last open price. This will give you the same chance of winning (or better said losing) than placing a trigger point on a psychological level and/or randomly on the chart! Gambling at its best!
But I think I hit exactly the nail because out of a sudden you now come up with the 5Min timeframe (which before you always mentioned was NOT ALLOWED to use). Getting a bit nervous :-)

Edward - I agree that backtesting can not be 100% accurate because of modeling of the ticks, but my other test (using indicator forward test with live-data) showed the same statistical result as the backtest! BTW: what is the "real" datastream in Forex anyway? I haven't found one...

To all others - I am astonished and amused on the responses and speculations for my "motives" to show this doesn't work. Hey guys - believe it or not - I simply out there to make money in forex and the thread topic sounded quite related to this :-) But with all this bull..... and SCAM in forex, I just don't believe anything until proven successful!
So guys, if you doubt my tests why don't we put it the other way around: can anybody of YOU prove me that I am wrong? TRO - why don't you post your account statement to SEE you success trades and long-term profits????? I doubt TRO can - as why would anybody bother to "sell" indicators for 50 bucks if he made heaps of money using this simple foolproof method????

Thanks for pointing me to other forums with the same topic - interesting to see that several other users independently came to the same conclusion.

Thats enough for me - unfortunately just another Forex SCAM trying to squeeze out some bucks from newbies! For those of you who seem to make profit with this system (perhaps by "bending" the rules or just beeing lucky or perhaps placebo effect) continue what you do but remember to be skeptical. Its Lion country out there with heaps of SCAM tigers. Good Luck and success to all!

fsagarnaga

Postby fsagarnaga » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:05 am

Hi, this is my first post here.

So far I've been only reading every post in babypips and here, and I decided to download the MBT Navigator.

I have a lot of problems with it, sometimes it doesn't connect, sometimes denies the orders, sometimes it says that I can't trade. Right now I'm unable to connect, it says "Can not connect to perms" it happens sometimes. How do you trust it with live accounts? what do I have to do to make it stable?

eudamonia

Postby eudamonia » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:57 am

msforex,

Glad you've come to the conclusion this is a waste of time. You and the two people on the Trade2win forum should get together sometime. One of them, JTtrader, also has a recent thread at T2W discussing how it is impossible to make any money trading. Simply brilliant.

Still think Avery is forcing something down our throats and selling us a load? Gee wiz - he told us the method. If you can count to three you can trade this method. It either speaks to you or it doesn't.

Good luck with your backtesting - I'm sure it will take you very far.

fsagarnaga,

MBT shuts down for daily maintenance 2X a day. 9:00 p.m. PST is one of them.

Edward
Eudaimonia (pron.: you-die-moan-e-a) (Greek: εὐδαιμονία) is a classical Greek word commonly translated as 'happiness'. The less subjective "human flourishing" is often preferred as a translation.

khalid

Postby khalid » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:28 am

msforex,

I am not here to defend TRO, Edward, or any one else; but it appears you will not learn in a thousand years what they know.

BuyZone is a superb ORB method.

I am quite prepared to post my broker statements showing 87% BuyZone wins with average winners 1.21 times the average loss AFTER DEDUCTION OF ALL TRANSACTION COSTS.....

BUT ONLY if you can establish that YOUR backtesting is also atleast 87% realistic/reliable.

Khalid

xmess7

Postby xmess7 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:51 am

1st trade of the week. GBPJPY on the H1 using the TRO FIB DYNAMIC SR and the MultiCandle with the SP_openline.

In a way I was already bias since last Friday. What I saw last Friday was that the GBPJPY pair was moving up. So I figured that the buyers were in control. I placed the TRO DYN FIB SR and I saw that there was a resistance around 170.05 or so (red dots). At that moment H1 and D1 were Green and I saw that it was nearing the 170.00 (pyscho Horizontal lines) and decided to place a long entry at 169.67. This time since I was already bias LONG I didn't check H1 range (which was ok) and the spread (varied from 5 - 11 pips). As I saw it the buyers were in control.

Once I was in the trade the long green candle took me up around +70 and decided to hang around. I was willing to let it drop to +20pips and call it a trade but it kept going up. Once it broker thru 100pips I waiting to see if it would pop up again and it didn't. There was a stall around +108 pips and so I closed the trade as it dropped to +105 pips

When I saw the new hour I saw the reaction of the candle (Short) and was tempted to take it, but I had already reached my 100pip day limit so NO TRADE.

khalid

Postby khalid » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:49 am

xmess7,

This is, indeed,

Gambling at its best!

Khalid

razorboy

Postby razorboy » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:36 am

Price may be the same, but different price points have different relevancy on different time frames

TheRumpledOne wrote:
razorboy wrote:but the weird thing is that MsForex actually hit the approach on the head when she talked about the only way to be successful would be to dial down to a short time frame to find a trade......

DON'T BE FOOLED!

PRICE IS THE SAME ON ALL TIME FRAMES.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”