Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

pierre23

Postby pierre23 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:23 am

Thanks mate =]

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

greaterreturn

Postby greaterreturn » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:49 am

Hey, does anyone who makes consistent pips every week want to totally automate your trading so you can do something else with your time?

If so, let's work together. I entirely built a 100% automated trading platform. It's fully tested on a live account with several sample strategies.

There's just one problem. I can't seem to work out an automated strategy that consistently profits every week.

I'm very interested in the strategies discussed here in this thread. I previously tried automating the TRO SR2 and Buy Zone but got mixed results. I'm sure it's something I'm missing.

If you have and can prove that you currently make positive pips every week, would you like to join forces? I can automate your strategy/trading rules by posting charts and stats of the result of your strategy. And then you can make adjustments, as needed, till it fits how you really do it each day.

Then, once the system is proven on a live account, you can run it on your account in exchange for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Wayne

Sweet Pip

Postby Sweet Pip » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:40 am

You'd have to build a neural network, then train it to SEE...lol

I get more satisfaction trading manually. Even with my limited time, I havn't had to sit all day and watch the monitor all day. These strategies are great that way.

But I can't blame you for wanting to try. Good luck with that :)
It's not always about getting what you want...it's wanting what you've got!

xmess7

Postby xmess7 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:30 pm

Great idea Wayne.
However I concurr with Jewls(Sweet Pips). You do need a black box neural network that can "learn" to SEE price and from the losses. I've already tried to automate the approach I use. This is the score:

Me with my little ole EYEs: 95% win ratio over 37 days
EA basically doing the same thing: 5% win ratio over 37 days( It started out fine then it has gradually gone down down down).
I am going to try something different. Since the market is random the TPs and approached willl also be random (to a limited number) on each trade the EA tries.

Good luck Wayne.
Jess

greaterreturn wrote:Hey, does anyone who makes consistent pips every week want to totally automate your trading so you can do something else with your time?

If so, let's work together. I entirely built a 100% automated trading platform. It's fully tested on a live account with several sample strategies.

There's just one problem. I can't seem to work out an automated strategy that consistently profits every week.

I'm very interested in the strategies discussed here in this thread. I previously tried automating the TRO SR2 and Buy Zone but got mixed results. I'm sure it's something I'm missing.

If you have and can prove that you currently make positive pips every week, would you like to join forces? I can automate your strategy/trading rules by posting charts and stats of the result of your strategy. And then you can make adjustments, as needed, till it fits how you really do it each day.

Then, once the system is proven on a live account, you can run it on your account in exchange for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Wayne

aikitrader

Postby aikitrader » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:15 am

xmess7,

"95% win ratio over 37 days"....Fantastic!!!

Keep it up man!

:-)

vladv

Postby vladv » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:13 am

My win ratio trading manually(with only a little help from my own developed Randy Candles system) is around 80%,since 15 octomber 2008 until now!But I think I can get 90%....

winny

Postby winny » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:17 am

greaterreturn wrote:

Sincerely,
Wayne

If one trades the buyzone manually and simply follow the rules that TRO has given then you can trade profitably. The reason why people loose money in the end is because they get greedy, and just do not follow these rules. Or they trade with a spread that is too big.

I do agree with TRO that it is better to trade manually, as there are several factors involved (especially with forex markets). There are also times that you get whipsawed all over, but with good moneymanagement and a clear vision of the market and price (indeed, as TRO wrote; you need to learn and see it), this should be no problem at all.

But having said this I think that with clear rules it must be possible to automate the buyzone strategy, and build a profitable system.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:12 pm

Buzzard reversals paying off nicely this morning.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:13 pm

winny wrote:
greaterreturn wrote:

Sincerely,
Wayne

If one trades the buyzone manually and simply follow the rules that TRO has given then you can trade profitably. The reason why people loose money in the end is because they get greedy, and just do not follow these rules. Or they trade with a spread that is too big.

I do agree with TRO that it is better to trade manually, as there are several factors involved (especially with forex markets). There are also times that you get whipsawed all over, but with good moneymanagement and a clear vision of the market and price (indeed, as TRO wrote; you need to learn and see it), this should be no problem at all.

But having said this I think that with clear rules it must be possible to automate the buyzone strategy, and build a profitable system.

Yes, the Buy Zone can and has been automated. NO, I won't give you the code... too dangerous!

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:22 pm

See how fast things can change?!?!?

That's why you have to take what you can when you can.

I wrote the indicator so I don't have to look at 12 different charts and count candles.

When there is 3 or more like colored candles in a row, then pair symbol is displayed in color. The number at the far right tells me how many pips up/down price is from the open of the current H1 candle.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”