Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

4stroke

Postby 4stroke » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:44 pm

illuminatedMind wrote:maybe they though u were telling people to move to another forum, i dont know lol..

in this one how do i know if the candle will move up or down it is right at the line, i went buy but sendly went down for a little i though i did a mistake so i cancel, lost few buck, a few min later it came back to green then go down, i could have stop cancel at the entry

edit: now it has been rising to 102.05 now i regret it i should have stay

this candle opened right at a line, so it's a tricky one
perhaps u can wait for it to chose direction , or WAIT for a better one.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:45 pm

disbellj wrote:It friggin' figures dragon. Since TRO was banned, you helped people, and because you say that you're hanging out over here too (although you specifically state you aren't trying to get people to quit going to babypips), they ban you. I'm thinking of telling people I'm over here too. Maybe I'll get banned. With any luck, babypips will lose everybody that's trying to help, and the thread will die. Bastards.

Don

dragon33 wrote:LOL i have been banned at babypips.

Reason????

This morning i wrote the message to discusse it here and gave the url.
It was deleted and i put it back. That was it, no worning at all.

You could post it overthere BANNED WITHOUT WORNING

After all i don't mind just pitty other people can't learn anymore

Sweet Pip

Postby Sweet Pip » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:48 pm

Hey Dragon...sorry to see you got banned :( I had a feeling that last comment you made to the mods was probably what did it to ya...telling them to leave the link cause you'd just post it again...oops!..gotta keeps these things under the radar.

I'll do what I can over there to keep the thread alive, but I have to be careful if you know what I mean.

Hi, TRO, would if be fair to say that perhaps the TRO_SR_RR was better in a ranging market, and the TRO_Dynamic_Fib would be better in a trending market?
It's not always about getting what you want...it's wanting what you've got!

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:39 pm

Sweet Pip wrote:Hey Dragon...sorry to see you got banned :( I had a feeling that last comment you made to the mods was probably what did it to ya...telling them to leave the link cause you'd just post it again...oops!..gotta keeps these things under the radar.

I'll do what I can over there to keep the thread alive, but I have to be careful if you know what I mean.

Hi, TRO, would if be fair to say that perhaps the TRO_SR_RR was better in a ranging market, and the TRO_Dynamic_Fib would be better in a trending market?

It was not my intention to go against the rules. Remember i was not a forumwriter at all. I was angry they deleted the url to here. Now i know it was against the rules. Pitty

Sweet Pip

Postby Sweet Pip » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:57 pm

Ok, here's a perfect little scalp trade I just took using the sr_rr range. The H1 was red, but the D1 was green, so I was only looking for 5 short pips...after spread.

First pic shows the "go short" line at 1.1072...I got in at 1.1071 and set t/p at 1.1066. 2nd pic shows the bar that reached t/p and then some.

Within 2 bars, t/p was hit.

This seems to work best in a ranging condition which the price has recently been in as shown in pic.

http://forums.babypips.com/attachment.p ... 1223408527

http://forums.babypips.com/attachment.p ... 1223408527

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:12 pm

Sweet Pip wrote:Hi, TRO, would if be fair to say that perhaps the TRO_SR_RR was better in a ranging market, and the TRO_Dynamic_Fib would be better in a trending market?

NO.

The code is almost exactly the same. If you change the inputs to match, you'll get almost the same results.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:19 pm

They let me back in at the forum at BB.com

disbellj

Postby disbellj » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:20 pm

Well, I made 18% on my account yesterday and lost more than double that today. I am so depressed I can't even think straight. Why in the hell did I let that last trade go against me so MUCH!?!?! Just venting, no need to reply.

Don

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:32 pm

disbellj wrote:Well, I made 18% on my account yesterday and lost more than double that today. I am so depressed I can't even think straight. Why in the hell did I let that last trade go against me so MUCH!?!?! Just venting, no need to reply.

Don

That my friend is very simple. It was the 18% of yesterday.
Everyday is another day and some are good others are bad.
Learn to lose. Cut of losing trades a lot faster, i know sometimes the market turns but when you want it turns it NEVER wil.

illuminatedMind

Postby illuminatedMind » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:40 pm

we should trade all together it would be easier to learn to know when it is the right time to order, well thats just a idea, as for me i would learn easier because im like that i dont know about you guys
I Only exist for those who seek me...

Return to “TheRumpledOne”