My Experiments with truths in [Life &] Trading

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

thead

Re: My Experiments with truths in [Life &] Trading

Postby thead » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:46 pm

A quote by Babe Ruth, "Every strike brings me closer to the next home run" is so relevant to Space Wars strategy.

There is a high possibility of fireworks in currencies this week. Let us all make some home runs :wink:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:58 pm

"Hello my people... Do all of you really want knowledge with out difficultly, truth without falsehood, great attainment without effort, progress without sacrifice?"

His name is: Yeshua HaMashiach, Wonderful Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace...

Everything that the Father has is the Son's & everything that the son has is ours in him; as a baby rests peacefully in the womb so do
we rest peacefully in him awaiting the day that we are born into glory.

As a man loves his wife & the child therein so does the father love the son and what is the son's.

All the pain is the mother's to endure, but all the riches of the father belong to the son; so are we heirs to glory without effort.

thead

Postby thead » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:28 pm

MightyOne wrote:
"Hello my people... Do all of you really want knowledge with out difficultly, truth without falsehood, great attainment without effort, progress without sacrifice?"

His name is: Yeshua HaMashiach, Wonderful Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace...

Everything that the Father has is the Son's & everything that the son has is ours in him; as a baby rests peacefully in the womb so do
we rest peacefully in him awaiting the day that we are born into glory.

As a man loves his wife & the child therein so does the father love the son and what is the son's.

All the pain is the mother's to endure, but all the riches of the father belong to the son; so are we heirs to glory without effort.

Thanks MO, you nailed it with a precise point. I often struggle to relate that with "My Kingdom is not of this World" [Jn - 18:36] and fall into a trap that "pursuit of happiness/joy/peace" is something we need to struggle for in this life. In other words, I keep falling short of treating my life as "WHOLE" and instead compartmentalize it.

If you wouldn't mind to share, what is your opinion on how one can avoid falling into that trap, especially given the expectations from family, friends, society, and consumerism?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”