My boring daily log

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

salezyakuku

Re: My boring daily log

Postby salezyakuku » Wed May 25, 2016 7:13 am

PeterBerregi wrote:
forexjpn wrote:I believe a rat trade is to buy/sell the break of the reversal candle at a new high or low.
A reversal candle within 20 pips of the high or low is also valid for entry.

Thanks forexjpn, really appreciate the response.

Do you have any posts that you refer to that also provide some examples?

I found this post from bettlebox https://www.kreslik.com/forums/post77660#p77660 that looks like what you're describing. Is bb referring to a rat trade here using "dots" to illustrate it?

Thanks for your help.

"I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure 'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

forexjpn

Postby forexjpn » Wed May 25, 2016 7:36 am

PeterBerregi wrote:
Do you have any posts that you refer to that also provide some examples?

I found this post from bettlebox https://www.kreslik.com/forums/post77660#p77660 that looks like what you're describing. Is bb referring to a rat trade here using "dots" to illustrate it?

Thanks for your help.

Re:bettlebox link..... No, don't think he's explaining a rat trade there
Here's a thread on rat trades:
therumpledone/2009-09-10-drain-the-banks-like-a-rat-t2095

PeterBerregi

Postby PeterBerregi » Wed May 25, 2016 8:37 am

Thanks forexjpn and salezyakuku. Much appreciated.

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Thu May 26, 2016 12:46 am

Would anyone have the mightyzone indicator that has floated around this place? V8 used the phrase that he used it like training wheels and I was wondering if I could take a look and see if I see anything new. Thank you.

PeterBerregi

Postby PeterBerregi » Thu May 26, 2016 1:05 am

Libertarian wrote:Would anyone have the mightyzone indicator that has floated around this place? V8 used the phrase that he used it like training wheels and I was wondering if I could take a look and see if I see anything new. Thank you.

Hi Libertarian.

I am sure there are others out there but I am currently using Blubbb's. You can find it and a whole lot of other goodies here: https://www.kreslik.com/forums/beginners-forum/blubbb-s-free-indicator-and-expert-advisor-thread-t1885

No doubt it is also somewhere amongst TRO's donational indicators, but I don't know which year. I have subscribed to them for the last few years, but I think it predates when I started.

Hope that helps

PB

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Thu May 26, 2016 1:14 am

PeterBerregi wrote:
Libertarian wrote:Would anyone have the mightyzone indicator that has floated around this place? V8 used the phrase that he used it like training wheels and I was wondering if I could take a look and see if I see anything new. Thank you.

Hi Libertarian.

I am sure there are others out there but I am currently using Blubbb's. You can find it and a whole lot of other goodies here: https://www.kreslik.com/forums/beginners-forum/blubbb-s-free-indicator-and-expert-advisor-thread-t1885

No doubt it is also somewhere amongst TRO's donational indicators, but I don't know which year. I have subscribed to them for the last few years, but I think it predates when I started.

Hope that helps

PB

PB, you are the fukin man! Thanks.

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Fri May 27, 2016 1:07 am

If V8 is watching :)

Could you tell me more about the no trade zones you are referring to below in the quote from one of your posts? Or where I should look to read up more on this? Is this MOMO, retrace, return to the high/close over the high and close under the high?

"Crash zone is just one part of my trading. I mostly use 4hr momo bars mighty zone style or no trade zones (where price fails to close past a momo extreme, that's what I used for my entry on the cad/jpy trade). Also with those longer trades I will sometimes lock in some profit. If I get enough movement (21 day atr) before NY close I will take profit and look either for a price retrace or next best chance to get in."

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Fri May 27, 2016 7:58 pm

Good job V8 - another space traveling beast! I have a V10 :lol: and been lifting solid for 27 years! Now to work on my manual trading...

John S.

Postby John S. » Fri May 27, 2016 8:11 pm

I think V8 might still be trying to recuperate from his last alcohol induced rant. :?

Libertarian wrote:If V8 is watching :)

Could you tell me more about the no trade zones you are referring to below in the quote from one of your posts? Or where I should look to read up more on this? Is this MOMO, retrace, return to the high/close over the high and close under the high?

"Crash zone is just one part of my trading. I mostly use 4hr momo bars mighty zone style or no trade zones (where price fails to close past a momo extreme, that's what I used for my entry on the cad/jpy trade). Also with those longer trades I will sometimes lock in some profit. If I get enough movement (21 day atr) before NY close I will take profit and look either for a price retrace or next best chance to get in."

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:03 am

John S. wrote:I think V8 might still be trying to recuperate from his last alcohol induced rant. :?

Libertarian wrote:If V8 is watching :)

Ha story of my life

Return to “TheRumpledOne”