My boring daily log

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:57 pm

Today was kind of a slow day during London. One trade. In at a 1hr MZ 181.10 out at a old zline at 182.50

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

sinchena8

Re: My boring daily log

Postby sinchena8 » Wed May 18, 2016 5:38 am

Hi V8,

Firstly, I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU for your posts on PRO's forum because as you were advising him, the light bulb in me lighted up on how to trade MO, ES/PIP and Dragon's method. I've been reading, re-reading......and was still re-reading their posts till I saw yours and I started practicing what you said to PRO. And AHA!!! I got it finally :idea: !!!!! And I hope this will end my agony of having lost my pants 3 times since 2009 when I first started trading and reading forums in Kreslik. :cry:

I have a qn about your very first chart on this forum and hope to have your advice.

Pardon me if this post doesn't come up well as this is my virgin post :shock:

Thanks in advance!

v8power

Postby v8power » Wed May 18, 2016 5:43 am

sinchena8 wrote:Hi V8,

Firstly, I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU for your posts on PRO's forum because as you were advising him, the light bulb in me lighted up on how to trade MO, ES/PIP and Dragon's method. I've been reading, re-reading......and was still re-reading their posts till I saw yours and I started practicing what you said to PRO. And AHA!!! I got it finally :idea: !!!!! And I hope this will end my agony of having lost my pants 3 times since 2009 when I first started trading and reading forums in Kreslik. :cry:

I have a qn about your very first chart on this forum and hope to have your advice.

It was just a rat trade

Thanks in advance!

sinchena8

Postby sinchena8 » Wed May 18, 2016 5:48 am

v8power wrote:
sinchena8 wrote:Hi V8,

It was just a rat trade

Thanks in advance!

That was fast! Thanks very much V8!!

v8power

Postby v8power » Wed May 18, 2016 5:50 am

No prob. Im almost always online. Feel free to post harts or trades and ask questions. I have no problem helping those that are willing to help themselves.

sinchena8

Postby sinchena8 » Wed May 18, 2016 5:55 am

v8power wrote:No prob. Im almost always online. Feel free to post harts or trades and ask questions. I have no problem helping those that are willing to help themselves.

Thank you very much!!! I truly appreciate that :smt038

But I'm abit slow with cutting and pasting stuff so please bear with me :D

v8power

Postby v8power » Wed May 18, 2016 11:52 pm

To any newbie trader. Im happy to help but u have to put in the work. Mark up and post charts. Constantly read threads (I have re read every thread a half a dozen times and have over 500 pages booked marked and I still learn something new. So so will u).

I said this before to pro when i first started back here. I do not think i am a good or smart trader. I just cheat off the best.

v8power

Postby v8power » Thu May 19, 2016 12:52 am

This sums up my trading. Simple and taking trades when they come and holding for more pips in one trade then most do in a month.

I know pro is going to say I cherry picked the trades or it canrt be done on the hard right edge. I have 6 winners at close to 1,ooo pips. Not to mention OPM. Lets say I suck at trading, cuz I think I do and lost 24 trades at my max sl of 20pips. Even with that Im still up 500 pips. On GJ 10 pips is worth 5% on average. So still 250% gain. Not even compounded.

I don't understand why trading is. With OPM all I need is 1 out of every 10 or 20 trades to make a profit. So I take every trade that I see. Losts be damn. I love losts cuz it means Im getting closer to a win (so maybe I add a lil more OpM).

But don't trade like me if u don't have the time and guts to take the trades.

laksh

Postby laksh » Thu May 19, 2016 1:33 am

Hi v8power: This is my reply to your reply on MightOne's ideas thread. Read your latest post on that thread, hence posting my reply here:

v8power wrote:
laksh wrote:
v8power wrote:
Let the fun begin in aug or sept then. I have about 100 people on my offline FB account (yea I know, Im not a popular or friendly person). I'll put in $10 per person, so about $1,000 total. The goal will be 3 zero's in 22 tradings day. Since all profit will be donated to friends, I will not trade the account as it doesn't matter and will not allow it be blown out. So I get a fun challenge and a bunch of people get a bunch of free money (will trade for a 4th zero for anyone Im close to).

For anyone reading this thinking Im crazy/taking any and all trades or using super high risk you are wrong. Its about building up some OPM and then using it in HTF for a bunch of pips while using a LTF sl.

Hi v8power,

I believe you can do it..you seem to have nerves of steel =D>

Do you use/have FX Synergy? When you start this super cool trading project, if you are willing to accept, I would love to open an additional account with $1000 and give you the details of the account. FX synergy automatically copy trades from master account to sub account(s). Happy to share the profits on 50/50 ratio.

For this... no extra work needed by you (of course except around 10 mins at the project kick-off to add trading account details in FX Synergy).. Well, that is half a mil for 10 mins of your work with zero capital risk. And I am willing to risk $1000 on your pumped up kicks to gain half a mil. 8)

Do we have a deal? :)

https://youtu.be/SDTZ7iX4vTQ

Well I already made 3 zeros in 3 months and a 4th in a week. So Im sure I can get close. I would only accept your offer if you gave all your profit to charity as I am. I would have killed for that offer when I firsted started. But I know longer trade to make money for myself. I trade 3 accounts right now. One is to be able to support myself, the second is given to friends, family and charity. the third 1 is like my 401k. But I also have signed a living will (I think that's what it is called). Is a pledge to give away all I have before I die.

I started forex like most. To make money and have a better life. Most who know me thought I wouldn't live past 21. Im now 31. Material things bring me very little happiness (my weakness is muscle cars). I have spent my life chasing and getting the best things physical (girls,money, drugs and cars). That half a million dollars in your offer is meaningless to me. Forex is now a means to enrich the lives around me. I have funded a schoolship for my ex's 3 and 4 year old, allowed my parent to retire early and with more then they ever thought, cover a friends medical bills, give money to start a busisness (I don't believe in loans). Now with this challenge I will be able to give $10,000 to 100 people just because.

Not to sound crazy but I could care less about my life or happiness. The look on a persons face u stop from committing suicde, or give hope to a single mother who cant feed or offer shelter to her kids. For her to know those kids will have food before me. That's true happiness. Thank you for your offer, but feel free to follow.

So with the FX thing could I potentially give all 100 people there 10,000, have them put in all separate accounts and then trade it as one? That would be awesome

Thank you for your reply v8power. We will continue through PMs, the follow up discussion about our deal with regards to that fun project . I will PM you.

I didn't mean you haven't done it before... I meant it as part of this fun project around that mentioned time frame.

With FX Synergy (its the trade management software you mentioned in one of your posts that you will be looking into.. jalarupa maintains a thread about it on Kreslik.), you can connect upto 20 accounts ONLY. Hence, 1 master account and 19 sub accounts. But I have no idea about the latency issues, if any, of using more than 2 accounts.

You may play with 14 day trial from here: http://www.pecuniasystems.com/fxsynergy

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Thu May 19, 2016 2:34 am

In a few hours I'll start placing a how to in my synergy thread...

Using the most efficient way to do this type of thing, with zero latency and complete autonomy of over strategy and trade conditions to better protect, track and allocate to any one strategy being traded...

It's been long a dream of mine to round up successful traders here in kreslik and have us create a fund of funds type of environment...

The possibilities are literally limitless... We are also able to share real time live chart markups, so I can share my lines with my team, by placing them directly on your charts on your laptop via the copy and paste sharing mechanism within Synergy...

So I would actually encourage you both and anyone else out there to get a copy of Synergy and let's build this capability together...

Imagine having signal shared and being able to trade and have your account / accounts progress while you sleep...?

Then waking up to trade and doing the same for others while they sleep.... Boom!
:smt065

Return to “TheRumpledOne”