Mr. Hyde becomes a scalper

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mr. Hyde

Re: Mr. Hyde becomes a scalper

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:42 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:Started as a simple ab=cd pattern. Then it was clear there was no support until at leat 4238. So i just added all the way down. 19 to 1 risk to reward. Im still in shock. Its just crazy.

A4wCoanv.png

Thats what I've said before. Adding to winners is crazy.

Like a fox... :P

Yeah. Alias i saw your EU trade that got you 5.5 to 1 with an add on. Its still not something im good at and im really learning that you need to be ok with adding on with continuation trades. Its not always going to pullback. Still got alot of work to do. Mentally im still not 100% comfortable with it. Getting there.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:00 pm

Alot of what i have been using for entries are morning and evening star candle patterns. Look for a trend. Look for that pattern, take the trade. Has been working out pretty good for me. Its when i try to e fancy is where i have my biggest problems.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:25 pm

I took 2 trades today. 10 to 1. This is insane. Im done for the day. Ill post a chart later.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:06 pm

Guys. Just 2 simple supply zones trades today. The second one was kinda lucky. I didnt set a target and went to run a errand. Came back and was given a gift. But if could have easily bit me in the ass. There was a stop tho in. If anyone has any questions or input feel free to post.

A huge shout out and thank you to all the scalpers on this site. No way this would have even been attempted if it wasnt for you guys.

HTAdGc8n.png
HTAdGc8n.png (55.51 KiB) Viewed 2352 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:10 pm

Something that has caught my eye. Price seems to like to form a tight range then run stops on both ends then continue in one direction. Its something that has been in the back of my mind but havent really looked into yet. But i def see the potential.
Attachments
QL312YIS.png
QL312YIS.png (81.89 KiB) Viewed 2352 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:36 pm

Man i def missed the long on ES. Maybe it could have been a demand zone a better trader then myself could have seen. But wasnt part of my plan. So no trade. DISPLINCE.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:47 pm

Wish i could say i took this. What a beautiful flag.

V0dAymdm.png
V0dAymdm.png (110.44 KiB) Viewed 2342 times

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:50 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:Guys. Just 2 simple supply zones trades today. The second one was kinda lucky. I didnt set a target and went to run a errand. Came back and was given a gift. But if could have easily bit me in the ass. There was a stop tho in. If anyone has any questions or input feel free to post.

A huge shout out and thank you to all the scalpers on this site. No way this would have even been attempted if it wasnt for you guys.

HTAdGc8n.png

Looks grand to me.

Don't know where yours was, or if you had one but if it helps with info bank, my own initial target line would have been along the rising points of those 4 Pointy-Places.

I also appreciate that you had a stop in but man, I never, ever leave an open trade running while scalping!
Last edited by LeMercenaire on Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:51 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:Something that has caught my eye. Price seems to like to form a tight range then run stops on both ends then continue in one direction. Its something that has been in the back of my mind but havent really looked into yet. But i def see the potential.

You're right. USTech {and DAX to a certain extent} are notorious for this. Can really be played to your advantage though.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:00 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:Guys. Just 2 simple supply zones trades today. The second one was kinda lucky. I didnt set a target and went to run a errand. Came back and was given a gift. But if could have easily bit me in the ass. There was a stop tho in. If anyone has any questions or input feel free to post.

HTAdGc8n.png

Looks grand to me.

Don't know where yours was, or if you had one but if it helps with info bank, my own initial target line would have been along the rising points of those 4 Pointy-Places.

I also appreciate that you had a stop in but man, I never, ever leave an open trade running while scalping!

Yeah those 4 pointy places def should have been my target. But the "lets hold it and turn it into a swing trade" demon is still in me. So i was looking for it to possibly break lower, but when i came back and saw what i had i just grabbed the money and ran.

Yeah it def wasnt smart. Im still waiting for the day i put a 8 tick stop in and price blows past it.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”