Mr. Hyde becomes a scalper

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mr. Hyde

Re: Mr. Hyde becomes a scalper

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:30 pm

IgazI wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:Def gonna have to build up to sclaping 6 hours a day. I got a solid 3 or 4 hours in me, especially if im winning and price is playing nice. Price has been in a 10 pt range all day and i have still made some money but I can feel the "*censored - swear word* it" just buy/sell it and hold it coming on. DISCPLINE. PATIENCES. FOCUS.

You can take all of your actions, from drawing lines to placing orders, on the open of a new 5 minute bar and then go back to smoking your cigar; in so doing you will have reduced an hour into just 12 minutes of trading.

It doesn't matter if you are trading a 2 or 3 minute, an hourly, or a daily chart, if the clock is not at a multiple of 5 minutes then there is nothing to do.

Definitely over my head. Gonna have to dumb it down for me

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:55 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
IgazI wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:Def gonna have to build up to sclaping 6 hours a day. I got a solid 3 or 4 hours in me, especially if im winning and price is playing nice. Price has been in a 10 pt range all day and i have still made some money but I can feel the "*censored - swear word* it" just buy/sell it and hold it coming on. DISCPLINE. PATIENCES. FOCUS.

You can take all of your actions, from drawing lines to placing orders, on the open of a new 5 minute bar and then go back to smoking your cigar; in so doing you will have reduced an hour into just 12 minutes of trading.

It doesn't matter if you are trading a 2 or 3 minute, an hourly, or a daily chart, if the clock is not at a multiple of 5 minutes then there is nothing to do.

Pretty sure he is saying that there are no decisions to be made unless a 5 minute closes/opens. Everything else is chill time.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:02 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
IgazI wrote:

Pretty sure he is saying that there are no decisions to be made unless a 5 minute closes/opens. Everything else is chill time.

So boiled down to "just trade a 5m chart".

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:29 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

No, you can trade whatever chart period that you want. . . just because you are taking actions at fixed intervals does not mean that you are trading that chart;

for 4 minutes and 59 seconds you are planning on taking certain actions and for 60 seconds you are executing your plan.

"At the next 5 minute open I am going to place a limit sell and draw a trend line"
5 minutes later . . .
"At the next 5 minute open I am going to move my pending order up by 3 pips"

The idea is to give yourself time to think and to commit to an action if you did not change your mind before the opening bell.

what_me_gon_do.png
what_me_gon_do.png (40.83 KiB) Viewed 1917 times
"Everything Should Be Made As Simple As Possible, But Not Simpler!"

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:08 pm

IgazI wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

No, you can trade whatever chart period that you want. . . just because you are taking actions at fixed intervals does not mean that you are trading that chart;

for 4 minutes and 59 seconds you are planning on taking certain actions and for 60 seconds you are executing your plan.

"At the next 5 minute open I am going to place a limit sell and draw a trend line"
5 minutes later . . .
"At the next 5 minute open I am going to move my pending order up by 3 pips"

The idea is to give yourself time to think and to commit to an action if you did not change your mind before the opening bell.

what_me_gon_do.png

Yeah. I'm completely confused. I get what your saying thar I'm not trading a 3m chart just cuz that's what I'm watching. But besides from that, way over my head. I guess my reply is even though I'm not trading a 3m chart, I am trading the patterns that develop and show up on the 3m chart. And honestly I guess you could argue I'm not even doing that as I will switch to 5m, 10m, 1 hr, 4hr and daily while trading. So I guess you could say I'm not trading an interval. Just simply looking for a price action that puts the odds of making money in my favor.

But yeah.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:04 pm

Here is the other Q pattern that i spoke about yesterday. Plus 2 add ons. Almost 10 RR. Seriously thats all i need for the week. After 2 amazing days of profit and the fundies out today gonna be extra careful.

VW87B6is.png
VW87B6is.png (73.29 KiB) Viewed 1797 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:28 pm

Old me would have tried to call the top and taken a short looking for like a 20 to 1 RR. BUT clearly price is still in a up trend and has not broken any structure to signal it is ready to turn. You can see price made an abc pullback and bounced at the prior low, then broke the down trendline giving me the heads up to look for a long. Price came down to the up trendline formed a morning star and gave me my entry. Simple. DONT FIGHT THE TREND. The orange level is an area that price could have a issue with and will watch how it acts and adjust stops accordingly.

PS. Full disclosure i did take a short down to the trendline but did not hold thinking price was going to breakout.

vBgOgGPi.png
vBgOgGPi.png (121.33 KiB) Viewed 1788 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:33 pm

Also i have been using a really simplified elliot wave in my trading. I took the most basic concepts and intergrated them into my trading. Ill post a trade later that i used it. Also it is a Q pattern.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:39 pm

Guys. Look at the box. Look how you can literally count the bars in order go from biggest to smallest then back to biggest. THAT IS HOW I TRADE SD. Limit order. Also look at where i placed my stop. Dont be cheap. Use the proper pivot. 1st target is the top of the range. 2nd target is the supply zone. These are the majority of my higher time frame trades. I hunt them. I place them. then i either win or lose. No effort required, allowing me to scalp during the US session.

A715iskE.png
A715iskE.png (59.5 KiB) Viewed 1774 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:43 pm

Ignore everything else on this chart. Just look at the supply zone i marked with the box. Exact same thing. Almost 4 RR

QCZcNPJA.png
QCZcNPJA.png (71.67 KiB) Viewed 1773 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”