Mr. Hyde becomes a scalper

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mr. Hyde
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1006
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:00 am
Reputation: 686
Gender: None specified

Re: Mr. Hyde becomes a scalper

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:59 pm

Channeling my inner Lem and just playing it back and forth.

XZok5Dro.png
XZok5Dro.png (70.36 KiB) Viewed 895 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mr. Hyde
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1006
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:00 am
Reputation: 686
Gender: None specified

Re: Mr. Hyde becomes a scalper

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:14 pm

Triangle?

WhlCiivE.png
WhlCiivE.png (87.06 KiB) Viewed 895 times

Mr. Hyde
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1006
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:00 am
Reputation: 686
Gender: None specified

Re: Mr. Hyde becomes a scalper

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:06 pm

If after a break of a price level, what if you automatically used a Ross Hook as entry. Hum. This journey has been very enlighting

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2969
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 1274
Gender: Male

Re: Mr. Hyde becomes a scalper

Postby aliassmith » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:30 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:If after a break of a price level, what if you automatically used a Ross Hook as entry. Hum. This journey has been very enlighting


What if you used a whipper wackado ?

What are you really trading?

Supply/ Demand < where are the orders
Expansion < break outs and break downs
Consolidation < ranges, triangles, wedges
Retests < pullbacks

Where is the first entry? On a break or a test
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Mr. Hyde
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1006
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:00 am
Reputation: 686
Gender: None specified

Re: Mr. Hyde becomes a scalper

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:38 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:If after a break of a price level, what if you automatically used a Ross Hook as entry. Hum. This journey has been very enlighting


What if you used a whipper wackado ?

What are you really trading?

Supply/ Demand < where are the orders
Expansion < break outs and break downs
Consolidation < ranges, triangles, wedges
Retests < pullbacks

Where is the first entry? On a break or a test


It was just a idea i had saw on another thread. But after a quick look i discarded it.

babes es.jpg
babes es.jpg (110.53 KiB) Viewed 873 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 3052
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 2231
Gender: None specified

Re: Mr. Hyde becomes a scalper

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:50 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:Alright i def need advice on this. Trend is up. Top redline is a zline i was targeting. Price formed a double top and broke the neckline. Was the play short that to resistance turned support bottom red line or play the morning star pattern as a trend continutation?

I know Lems answer will be play them both. And honeslty he might be right.

9g1TkmE8.png



Lol, yeah, basically play what you see in front of you right now. However, in this situation, one thing to bear in mind would be the time of day in the UK. Things winding down and can get weird.

In these bounce situations, I can find that drilling it down to moves back and forward between micro S+D in the 1-min chart is all you need. That way, you take advantage of all this contrary tension around price location without having the hassle of the big picture.

Mr. Hyde
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1006
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:00 am
Reputation: 686
Gender: None specified

Re: Mr. Hyde becomes a scalper

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:52 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:Alright i def need advice on this. Trend is up. Top redline is a zline i was targeting. Price formed a double top and broke the neckline. Was the play short that to resistance turned support bottom red line or play the morning star pattern as a trend continutation?

I know Lems answer will be play them both. And honeslty he might be right.

9g1TkmE8.png



Lol, yeah, basically play what you see in front of you right now. However, in this situation, one thing to bear in mind would be the time of day in the UK. Things winding down and can get weird.

In these bounce situations, I can find that drilling it down to moves back and forward between micro S+D in the 1-min chart is all you need. That way, you take advantage of all this contrary tension around price location without having the hassle of the big picture.


Yeah. I also forgot the FED was speaking in an hour. So definitely congestion. Thanks for the advice.

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 3052
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 2231
Gender: None specified

Re: Mr. Hyde becomes a scalper

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:54 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:Triangle?

WhlCiivE.png

If I saw that, for instance, at that time of day etc, my first thought would be, you're going to get Flat-Top-Squeeze, a Supply Take-Out.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2969
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 1274
Gender: Male

Re: Mr. Hyde becomes a scalper

Postby aliassmith » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:55 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:If after a break of a price level, what if you automatically used a Ross Hook as entry. Hum. This journey has been very enlighting


What if you used a whipper wackado ?

What are you really trading?

Supply/ Demand < where are the orders
Expansion < break outs and break downs
Consolidation < ranges, triangles, wedges
Retests < pullbacks

Where is the first entry? On a break or a test


It was just a idea i had saw on another thread. But after a quick look i discarded it.

babes es.jpg


Lol yes i understand it was just an idea. It made me think of how many names people give patterns when there is really not much going on.

Price action < Expansion, Consolidation, and tests
Bias < Supply/Demand

Also I wouldnt take any trade automatically, always look for context.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Mr. Hyde
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1006
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:00 am
Reputation: 686
Gender: None specified

Re: Mr. Hyde becomes a scalper

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:21 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
What if you used a whipper wackado ?

What are you really trading?

Supply/ Demand < where are the orders
Expansion < break outs and break downs
Consolidation < ranges, triangles, wedges
Retests < pullbacks

Where is the first entry? On a break or a test


It was just a idea i had saw on another thread. But after a quick look i discarded it.

babes es.jpg


Lol yes i understand it was just an idea. It made me think of how many names people give patterns when there is really not much going on.

Price action < Expansion, Consolidation, and tests
Bias < Supply/Demand

Also I wouldnt take any trade automatically, always look for context.


Yeah context is always important.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”