free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

LeMercenaire

Re: Mr. Hyde becomes a scalper

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:10 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Yep, absolutely. For sure, The DAX has always been my baby go-to but over the last few months, it's behaviour had changed and I was finding it less predictable. Yes, it can be wild and bite like a salty but it was always still predictable if you had spent the time studying it properly - predictably unpredictable - sounds weird, I know but true.

It has recently begun to come back to that way of moving and I have now begun to get involved again - so we shall see.

In the interim, as you guys know, I used EA alongside Dead Horse and that morphed into a scalping pair as well, using my Kijun-sen entry method - eventually morphing them both together.

I also have fallen in love with the NAS100. It is so damned predictable - there's that word again - as it repeats the same moves over-and-over-and-over again every day near enough. I tend to use the UK100 in the am and NAS100 in the arvo, UK time, for obvious reasons. These are worked with the Kijun-sen + Dead Horse combo.

I also will use EG with the moves off the 20 ema on a 70-tick or 1-min chart. Double-Doji and break from contraction entries. Anything up to 5-min works well.

There is also a spike-rejection method I use off the 89 ema for the same pairs.

Thats what I love about this site. Ask a question and you get a bunch of real traders to answer you. Kreslik really spoils us.

I do recall you playing EA quite a bit last summer. And I do recall EA's sibling EN use to love picking one direction in London and making some big moves. I use to trade the 5m with donchain channels and play in the direction of the higher time. I was able to capture 80 to 100 pips with a 20 pip sl. Will have to look at both again.

I'll definitely have to start watching NQ in the background now. To many traders saying good things about it.

I've always hated EG. It's honestly probably one of the worst performing pairs I trade. Cuz of thst I almost never trade it. With the exception of the beauty head and shoulder pattern on the weekly earlier in the year.

Do you post about the spike rejection method in your thread? I'd be curious as I love playing spikes/wicks. Thanks again.

Just threw it on real quick. But looks like EN with donchain channels still offers a nice play here and there. 100 pip gain followed by a 70. Dont get me wrong there are some days it s**t whips you. But in the end you should come out on top and especially if you scale in. Then its a real beast.

wVJacYOT.png

Ah...but that whip is where the scalp shark makes the real money! Spike-hunt!!!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:14 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
Thats what I love about this site. Ask a question and you get a bunch of real traders to answer you. Kreslik really spoils us.

I do recall you playing EA quite a bit last summer. And I do recall EA's sibling EN use to love picking one direction in London and making some big moves. I use to trade the 5m with donchain channels and play in the direction of the higher time. I was able to capture 80 to 100 pips with a 20 pip sl. Will have to look at both again.

I'll definitely have to start watching NQ in the background now. To many traders saying good things about it.

I've always hated EG. It's honestly probably one of the worst performing pairs I trade. Cuz of thst I almost never trade it. With the exception of the beauty head and shoulder pattern on the weekly earlier in the year.

Do you post about the spike rejection method in your thread? I'd be curious as I love playing spikes/wicks. Thanks again.

Just threw it on real quick. But looks like EN with donchain channels still offers a nice play here and there. 100 pip gain followed by a 70. Dont get me wrong there are some days it s**t whips you. But in the end you should come out on top and especially if you scale in. Then its a real beast.

wVJacYOT.png

Ah...but that whip is where the scalp shark makes the real money! Spike-hunt!!!

Im still like a scalp goldfish. Give me time. Ill get there. Haha

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:17 pm

Freaking ES up almot 80 points today. I got one decent winner then 2 half size losses. Kept saying oh its to high it has to turn. Freaking idiot.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:35 pm

This trade is 100% cuz of Lem. I forget what he nicknamed it, but its when ES switchs its direction at 1 (think). I then just used a morning star pattern as a reason to get in. That is a scalp trade right there. Pretty damn pround of myself. Never would have taken that before.

FopMFGtz.png
FopMFGtz.png (49.4 KiB) Viewed 4340 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:49 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:This trade is 100% cuz of Lem. I forget what he nicknamed it, but its when ES switchs its direction at 1 (think). I then just used a morning star pattern as a reason to get in. That is a scalp trade right there. Pretty damn pround of myself. Never would have taken that before.

FopMFGtz.png

And of course it breaks to new highs.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:52 pm

I am taking a short now. But that is do to higher time frame supply

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:41 pm

Should i have taken the add? Its def counter trend, but its at a daily zline. Hum. Almost 2 to 1. With that RR, probably should start taking them.

GmBoqDu6.png
GmBoqDu6.png (62.96 KiB) Viewed 4319 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:30 pm

First trade down was a 5m TTE or the cd leg of ab=cd pattern. So 2nd trade was buying the abc pullback with a pinbar at support. 3rd trade was just breaking resistance. The potential gains have just been insane. Part of me cant believe this and just feels like the markets are broken or something. Almost 8 to 1 in 4 hours.

sQctTl6h (1).png
sQctTl6h (1).png (73.06 KiB) Viewed 4170 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:32 pm

There was some good trades in london to. But scalping for 6 hours is rough enough. I dont know about 9 to 12 hours haha.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:23 pm

Alright i def need advice on this. Trend is up. Top redline is a zline i was targeting. Price formed a double top and broke the neckline. Was the play short that to resistance turned support bottom red line or play the morning star pattern as a trend continutation?

I know Lems answer will be play them both. And honeslty he might be right.

9g1TkmE8.png
9g1TkmE8.png (75.98 KiB) Viewed 4151 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”