MORE TRO HATERS

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

lockonstratos

Postby lockonstratos » Sat May 17, 2014 4:28 pm

well, i read the 1st post and I already know that It was going to be entertaining thread :) :smt003

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Dolly_09

Postby Dolly_09 » Fri May 30, 2014 9:37 am

nice post.

Xwing76

Postby Xwing76 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:34 am

It?s funny how when someone else presents one of your trading ideas they are hailed as a king and worshiped http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=487923 the most popular thread on FF at the moment lol

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:38 am

I assume that 'Udine' is the Dred(ding?) fellow as the red skull and crossbones TRO rip is the same?

Sincerest form of flattery I suppose :roll:

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:28 pm

Well, I don't claim origination of the PSYCHOLOGICAL TRADES at 00,25,50 and 75.

I just wrote a few indicators.

But it is funny how I get slammed and others get praised for similar ideas.

Guess they just HATE TRO!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

ForexShawn

Postby ForexShawn » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:58 am

Hey TRO,
I have been an admirer of yours for some time. I like what you are trying to do. I am not much into indicators, though yours sure "sizzle". They are fun to look at.
Really all I use is candles, a few EMAs and keep track of news announcements. I trade off M1 with an eye on M5. It works for me.

Here is the deal. To improve entries and more importantly exits I need to start trading directly off MT4. Up til now I have used another platform for all my analysis and just done my order entries through MT4. My size is getting to the point where being able to place Stop Losses and Pending Orders directly on my chart will start paying benefits. So I need to be using MT4.

I am not keen on the platform because it is not very user friendly when it comes to quickly manipulating the size and position of candles. In my trading that feature is very important.

So, to make this long story shorter I need to find a programmer who can do his (her) thing on MT4 to match what I can do on my existing platform in the area of the quickly and effortlessly manipulate the x and y axis.

I am not a programmer and never will be one. I admire what you guys do, but frankly, with all due respect, I thing programmers are aliens from another planet impersonating humans. The good news is I can point the "whoever" to a living breathing example of exactly what I need.

To date, I can't find anyone who will even respond to my queries. Perhaps what I am asking for is crazy hard. I don't know...but I am sure you do.

Any insights would certainly be appreciated.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:32 am

Hey ForexShawn,

I'm sure TRO will respond in his own way, but in terms of looking into trade management tools, have a look at this one FX SYNERGY (<<--LINK) They currently support MT4, although they will be supporting CTrader and Ninja Trader this end of month... CTrader as a Trading Platform is still very much in its infancy and the developers are always improving it... Have a look at it and see it if matches your requirement...

I know with FX Synergy they have a very nice tool that allows you to do all your trade planing on the chart,.. And I'm sure this will be fully incorporated into CTrader (I too am praying for the day that I can finally leave MT4 alone and move on).

So have a look... on a side note... I know MBTrading Desktop Pro allows you to do some funky things with candles, which TRO is pretty expert on as well as being an IB for MB Trading (if he still is...?) so maybe he will comment on that>?

All the best to ya.
:smt065

ForexShawn

Postby ForexShawn » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Thanks Jalarupa,

I will check into FX SYNERGY.

Unfortunately it is difficult for me to get away from MT4 at this point. I use one broker's proprietary platform through a demo account for all charting purposes and my current ECN broker's MT4 platform for order entry.

This arrangement has been working very well for me up to now, but it has always had a significant disadvantage - the inability to place stop losses and pending orders on the chart. Based on my trading style this is too cumbersome to bother with. As my position size is growing this inherent problem is becoming intolerable.

I am limited regarding the ECN brokers I can use due to new trading restrictions placed on Canadians. For example, I can't work with the likes of MB Trading. Those I have found that I can trade with and also have good pricing don't have proprietary platforms that meet my need - but they all offer MT4.

That is why I am now considering hiring a programmer to incorporate into MT4 the 2-3 critical features I need from my demo account platform.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:35 pm

Look at this rip off of one of my indicators!

http://www.fxatrade.com/tradingsoftware ... p=promo042

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

muaz

Postby muaz » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:00 pm

Speaking of Psycho levels, the "donational" one which I received, can someone tell me if the alert sounds when we must enter the trade or is it just saying it has touched the line.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”