mook - LOG

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:08 am

dragon33 wrote:
lukx wrote:LOSS

Start on higher tmf like H1 at least.

The first candle that really closed much higher then previous other colored candle is your initial candle to start with.

http://s906.photobucket.com/albums/ac26 ... trade4.gif

If you use limitorders to enter with a SL of just 10 ticks you will get nailed over and over again.

Mighty uses a big SL for his first entry. If you will not use such a sl then you need to wait for candle closes and use other candles to enter.

Lets say if you had waited for the close of the M5 and buy on high you would never be filled so no loss at all. Maybe if you had reacted fast you could have shorted because of a close below your line.

The rules are still the same.
Did CC close over a line or not? Yes it was but you didn't wait for the next close. If that close was above your line then you could have go long with entry with right cc color.

Price canNOT reverse without a 123.

"The largest correction that does NOT return to the extreme is NOT a correction, it's a reversal.....M.O."

Hopefully he gets in soon on some of these using the Traders Trick Entry:
(MightyZone)

Click on the link that Dragon posted and read what he says on his charts.......... http://s906.photobucket.com/albums/ac26 ... trade4.gif

"OR USE THE 50% BUT ONLY ON THE WAY BACK"

THAT is a TTE
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:15 am

mook wrote:Thanks Ad,

1st trade today. Shorted at top fib. Funny thing however, that the blue fib is from a 4hr more than 1/2 mth ago ~ and yet it still seems to be relevent. I've come to realize that fibs give me a general idea of where to enter and exit, but identifying the actual SR levels will have to be part of the game plan. I will experiment with whether or not the more recent 4hr fibs take precedent.

Ad, when you say you trade over 100 times a wee ~ Do you trade in one direction, on multiple pairs, or are you long/short on a single pair? I only trade EU, as I'm comfortable with it.

I'll be jiggered, if it isnt a TTE (using the custom candles) on the very next trade of his.
Hmmmmmm

http://screencast.com/t/LpFBsgjMv
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Return to “TheRumpledOne”