mook - LOG

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Belkin

Postby Belkin » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:33 pm

Good to hear you are doing well.

Now post some pics of you success.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:07 am

mook wrote:Hey, haven't posted in a while... I just wanted to offer some advice.

This is the easiest game you will ever play. Go through lukx's thread as there is enough information there to put 15% in your account everyday. Those who have found success in FX have gone through a rite of passage... that being the reading of the threads which has scaffolded a process of technical trading over the last few years. Read it, and learn.

Things I've learned and continue to practice
1. Do not trade the news
2. Do not buy EA's as no black box is completely hands free. You still have to watch your trades.
3. Have patience. Although I have learned that one can continue to trade up and down making back to back to back to back trades.
4. You have to do your time... maybe 17 hour days in front of your screen.
5. Zlines, momo, higher tf's, trading on lower tf's will make sense to you once you understand the process... a discretionary process.
6. Double your account every week, and most assuredly the high frequency trading headhunters will be looking to pimp out your pip sniping skills...

Last and certainly not least (as this is the reason why I came back to post on kreslik today) ; I still can't believe the tremendous generosity of THE DRAGON. You Sir have changed the lives of those who choose to trade like you. I for one am most appreciative of your posts. Thankyou again...

Good luck to all... \,,/

danny

My preference of "higher time frames" has landed upon
D1
With these as my trading charts:
M30
M1

They give all the information I would ever need as I'm NOT going to outer space any time soon........ But I sure love using 5 pip stops!!!!
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

mook

Postby mook » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Hey guys,

Just to comment about my forex experience thus far. I am now working for a mid size brokerage. If you are interested, google Hagan Ricci. They are a headhunting agency which places amongst other things high frequency / algo traders.

Its very strange (as I begin to network on the institutional side) that your typical institutional fx trader doesn't have all the credentials one might assume one should have. You have to be hungry, in addition to upto 2 years of profitable retail account statements to prove yourself.

"The contract stipulates that if you trade on behalf of yourself, you cannot make more money than the brokerage. LOL..."

I'm trading on a neural network with a semi custom fx interface. No more ridiculous spreads to pay.

I can't trade like MO, although I am very much appreciative of his teaching.
Dragon's method suits me. I guess it is all a matter of what makes sense to the individual.

It truthfully took me over a year to see it, and if it were not for the honest questioning by Lukx, I too would have been lost in the fray. I have to thank him too.

Dragon's posts have all the info you need. When I first observed one of his charts, I thought it was all a scam. No way a trader can make this much, its all crap, posting entries and exits after the fact. When it all clicked for me, I felt really bad for doubting his tremendous generocity. He's the man.

Again, MOMO, ZLINES is all you need. These two identifiers culminate into one important statement for me ~ Don't trade against Forex, go with it, and you'll be a winner almost every time.

I'm shuttin down the machine and goin home for the weekend.

Good luck guys.

Danny.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:36 pm

=D> =D> =D>

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

lukx

Postby lukx » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:00 pm

mook wrote:Hey guys,

Just to comment about my forex experience thus far. I am now working for a mid size brokerage. If you are interested, google Hagan Ricci. They are a headhunting agency which places amongst other things high frequency / algo traders.

Its very strange (as I begin to network on the institutional side) that your typical institutional fx trader doesn't have all the credentials one might assume one should have. You have to be hungry, in addition to upto 2 years of profitable retail account statements to prove yourself.

"The contract stipulates that if you trade on behalf of yourself, you cannot make more money than the brokerage. LOL..."

I'm trading on a neural network with a semi custom fx interface. No more ridiculous spreads to pay.

I can't trade like MO, although I am very much appreciative of his teaching.
Dragon's method suits me. I guess it is all a matter of what makes sense to the individual.

It truthfully took me over a year to see it, and if it were not for the honest questioning by Lukx, I too would have been lost in the fray. I have to thank him too.

Dragon's posts have all the info you need. When I first observed one of his charts, I thought it was all a scam. No way a trader can make this much, its all crap, posting entries and exits after the fact. When it all clicked for me, I felt really bad for doubting his tremendous generocity. He's the man.

Again, MOMO, ZLINES is all you need. These two identifiers culminate into one important statement for me ~ Don't trade against Forex, go with it, and you'll be a winner almost every time.

I'm shuttin down the machine and goin home for the weekend.

Good luck guys.

Danny.

AMERICAN DREAM story :)

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:48 am

mook wrote:Got out, hit some kinda resistance. Made 10 pips. Low vol this time of day. Just took my pips and ran. I don't know if I should have held. Guess I lucked out.

http://screencast.com/t/ovumuwD4

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:50 am

mook wrote:Went in below 0.0 fib, the got out around 50% of another momo. I wanna know how to hold on for longer.

http://screencast.com/t/OenSD5fXdW

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:53 am

mook wrote:Manual out at just below the 50% fib. I'm really surpised it hits these fibs most of the time. So is the question then, looking for bigger momos on the 4hr?

I am just assessing mooks original trades and showing that they fit another method of trading as well.
Personal conformation:

http://screencast.com/t/q2ERtBaCA

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:58 am

mook wrote:Put in this trade before we went out for dinner. In and TP at 50% line. Success again. I wish I was around to short this too.

http://screencast.com/t/NW2Ck8PGPBy

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:02 am

mook wrote:Almost like shootin fish a barrel! Again, playin with the same range. Up again.

Yup:

http://screencast.com/t/XhDPyNa6kC

Return to “TheRumpledOne”