mook - LOG

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Tony Montana

Postby Tony Montana » Thu May 26, 2011 7:26 pm

Hello mook, I am following your thread and the ajay`s thread too,i am reading this forum for a while without posting anything and now reading the Blinds Mouse for use that on my trading, mook i want to ask you if you can post a chart of how you see the bigger chart and the points you like for entry your trades.

Is very inspiring see all making this so good.

Cheers

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

mook

Postby mook » Sat May 28, 2011 3:20 pm

There is more to what I am doing than I am actually letting on. We'll just say that the market can be quantified based on an analysis of physics. But that is as much as I can say.

As for our purposes here, I can give you some pseudo guidance as to what I deem as useful for me, based upon what MO and Dragon have shared.

Higher time frames give you the big picture.

Draw your fibs 0,50,100 off your H4 candles. Price typically plays within this range, or breaks out of the range. These ranges symbolize, I believe to be, the psychological levels by which traders react. They will be very clear and concise s/r levels.

When price reaches these levels you are looking for a set up to give you glimpse of where price will probably go on the M5. (this will either be a reversal, or a continuation).

the setup: Look for a momentum candle in a direction. Candles which follow the momo typically form a s/r level 50% below or above the length of that momo.

Does price close below or above this line? Trade in that direction.

Your exits should be at a previous 'setup'. You can learn more about this on the topic of ZEROING OUT.

I hope this helps. I will post more charts starting next week.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat May 28, 2011 6:38 pm

The way I now see it:
Remove CC's, Draw the line, Then let PRICE tell you what to do.

#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

mook

Postby mook » Sun May 29, 2011 5:23 pm

Yup, Luk's original chart with Dragon's overlays. I got rid of the CC's only because I get into alot of potential good trades too late, while waiting for the CC to close. If candles close within my ranges (between or above or below yellow lines) I will react.

Remember that is about candles closing over lines. Doesn't matter if you think there is a supply area, or demand area. If price closes over your lines go in.

Pro, I typically get in earlier. I don't wanna miss any opportunities. I've drawn my potential entry areas.

Zlines are tricky, Look left as they say here. These micro s/r (zlines) areas can bring you big $$ if you can find em all.

Great stuff folks. I'll post live charts with buy/sell lines this week. I really hate marking up old charts. s**t, I'm a f'in expert by the looks of it.

cool \,,/
Attachments
7a.JPG
7a.JPG (56.28 KiB) Viewed 3460 times

mook

Postby mook » Sun May 29, 2011 10:13 pm

1st trade of the week. I'm up and out.

C it Get it

\,,/ FTW
Last edited by mook on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mook

Postby mook » Sun May 29, 2011 10:20 pm

So watch.... the red line, close up? close down? Who knows? Just go with it.

No bs lines after the fact
Last edited by mook on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon May 30, 2011 1:58 am

mook wrote:Yup, Luk's original chart with Dragon's overlays. I got rid of the CC's only because I get into alot of potential good trades too late, while waiting for the CC to close. If candles close within my ranges (between or above or below yellow lines) I will react.

Remember that is about candles closing over lines. Doesn't matter if you think there is a supply area, or demand area. If price closes over your lines go in.

Pro, I typically get in earlier. I don't wanna miss any opportunities. I've drawn my potential entry areas.

Zlines are tricky, Look left as they say here. These micro s/r (zlines) areas can bring you big $$ if you can find em all.

Great stuff folks. I'll post live charts with buy/sell lines this week. I really hate marking up old charts. s**t, I'm a f'in expert by the looks of it.

cool \,,/

I see those, good stuff for sure.
I'm not taking them quite yet as I'm waiting for a little more conformation (they say higher risk lower reward but profit is profit).
+6, +5, and 2 +10's Asia. I'll start posting some charts in my thread soon.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon May 30, 2011 2:34 am

mook wrote:Yup, Luk's original chart with Dragon's overlays. I got rid of the CC's only because I get into alot of potential good trades too late, while waiting for the CC to close.....

There are three shifts which, when combined, do not skip the close of a single period; together they are known as the 3xCC.

If you were advanced in this type of analysis then you would see three shifts + three shifts of each shift for a total of 12 angles of the single period.

This form of analysis can be overwhelming to people who are not used to digging deep for clues so only an introduction was given.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon May 30, 2011 3:48 am

MightyOne wrote:
mook wrote:Yup, Luk's original chart with Dragon's overlays. I got rid of the CC's only because I get into alot of potential good trades too late, while waiting for the CC to close.....

There are three shifts which, when combined, do not skip the close of a single period; together they are known as the 3xCC.

If you were advanced in this type of analysis then you would see three shifts + three shifts of each shift for a total of 12 angles of the single period.

This form of analysis can be overwhelming to people who are not used to digging deep for clues so only an introduction was given.

And ALL for finding a line, after that it's pretty clear when to cry uncle.
You can always substitute the current trend and trade the NOW price movements instead while understanding that (it's only a correction).
Pull out M.O.s "crystal ball".
:twisted:

mook

Postby mook » Mon May 30, 2011 4:25 am

again.
Last edited by mook on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”