MO's MBT Micro

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:07 pm

MightyOne wrote:

The only time that I put lines on my charts is when posting.

Oh right I get it. with "Within" you ment that you don't draw any zl-s on your chart. I just got confused that maybe you don't use them anymore as I am going through NLA thread.

But while already posting this post I want to thank you! Posts starting from p. ~180 are so good at kresliks NLA thread that I have learned so much. I have better understanding of the market, i deleted my squiggly lines as I started to see it.

By the way, what daily range indi is that on your chart ?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Not using stops, proper leverage (or none at all), and the Macro view sure helps with trading to your target.

I've been down this road before only to be blinded by the P/L column.
Sure looks simple though.

I have been blind but now starting to see shadows that have nothing to do with the chart.

#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Don't want to muck up the thread but for me the trade was at the green lines.
One could also apply a gartley reversal and now a possible butterfly.

Question for me is whether or not the fundamentals are gonna nullify the head and shoulders pattern.
Maybe we go to monthly chart technicals??
!!!!OUCH!!!!

Things look so different.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:13 am

MightyOne wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
TygerKrane wrote:
Sitting in front of a computer for 14 hours a day is not play time PRO.

Hi Mighty One,
How much time do you spend on the computer when you actively trade? I ask because it looks like you mostly trade off of the 4hr charts. Do you set price alerts near your ZL's & Mighty Zones, return to your computer when the alerts are activated and then Set It and Forget It??
Or do you use limit orders that automatically set your stop loss when triggered??

I spend just about all day and all night within sight of a monitor.

I do not trade off of 4H charts E-V-E-R-!

I trade days, weeks, months, and years.

I do not have a stop loss, just a maximum weekly loss.

I do not use Mighty Zone or the Zero Lines within.

MO,

My love story with forex started with my first experience with a forex mentor called Martin, a good guy I believe selling his own charting software which in the end I didn't take to. Here's his story ... he went bankrupted trading forex and got thrown onto the streets with a young wife and 2 young kids, no food, no money, his life and more importantly, the lives of family were in his hands. He was in a world of serious hurt but to cut it short, he worked hard to build his tattered belief system up, started trading again and eventually discovered truths about the markets that eventually made him very successful. Now retired, immigrated to NZ, bought some land, built his castle and living the way he wants.

That's my first experience with trading and after I heard his story, I found it inspiring and today this is the thing that keeps me in the game no matter what losses I incur.

I would dearly love to hear your story MO of you and how you are made up. We all know you to be a unreal trader but I only can see you through a technical sense if you see what I mean. I just find these personal insights more inspirational than just looking at boring charts here and there. No problem if you won't or can't as you have done more than enough for us. :)

Pete

I would have been doomed to poverty along with my parents had they not started a business that became very successful over the years.
The generous influx of cash that came from my father allowed me to experiment with stocks, futures, options, and real estate.

My life is either a freak accident or divinely guided.

Thank you MO,

How and how long did you get your wicked sense of headstrong psychology for trading? Would that just lots of screen time and experience or a different event?

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:00 am

pablo101 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
TygerKrane wrote:

Hi Mighty One,
How much time do you spend on the computer when you actively trade? I ask because it looks like you mostly trade off of the 4hr charts. Do you set price alerts near your ZL's & Mighty Zones, return to your computer when the alerts are activated and then Set It and Forget It??
Or do you use limit orders that automatically set your stop loss when triggered??

MO,

My love story with forex started with my first experience with a forex mentor called Martin, a good guy I believe selling his own charting software which in the end I didn't take to. Here's his story ... he went bankrupted trading forex and got thrown onto the streets with a young wife and 2 young kids, no food, no money, his life and more importantly, the lives of family were in his hands. He was in a world of serious hurt but to cut it short, he worked hard to build his tattered belief system up, started trading again and eventually discovered truths about the markets that eventually made him very successful. Now retired, immigrated to NZ, bought some land, built his castle and living the way he wants.

That's my first experience with trading and after I heard his story, I found it inspiring and today this is the thing that keeps me in the game no matter what losses I incur.

I would dearly love to hear your story MO of you and how you are made up. We all know you to be a unreal trader but I only can see you through a technical sense if you see what I mean. I just find these personal insights more inspirational than just looking at boring charts here and there. No problem if you won't or can't as you have done more than enough for us. :)

Pete

I would have been doomed to poverty along with my parents had they not started a business that became very successful over the years.
The generous influx of cash that came from my father allowed me to experiment with stocks, futures, options, and real estate.

Thank you MO,

How and how long did you get your wicked sense of headstrong psychology for trading? Would that just lots of screen time and experience or a different event?

Starting with a small account and maintaining the same level of courage as it became a massive account.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:02 pm

MightyOne wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
TygerKrane wrote:

Hi Mighty One,

MO,

Pete

Thank you MO,

Starting with a small account and maintaining the same level of courage as it became a massive account.

I'm starting to believe that statement.

I didn't think this would happen so quickly on e/j though.

Another target hit, and 2 more on other currencies are approaching quickly.

"Master Mighty One"!!

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:25 pm

:)

I'm opening a small account with MBT $400 and will be looking to compound by 5% everyday... :shock:

Lets see... thats roughly $164 901 362.82 is 52 weeks and trading lot sizes of 40409.48 for roughly $7 852 445.85 (5%) a day :o

And from what i am seeing trading Zline (thx MightyOne) its quiet doable... I just wanna know if brokers give out such HUGE leverage? Where is the ceiling if any?

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:23 am

MightyOne wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
TygerKrane wrote:

Hi Mighty One,

MO,

Pete

Thank you MO,

Thanks MO.

When I start building up my courage and account I will send you a donation, even though I doubt you need the $$$ but it's to show my appreciation of your goodwill.

Have a safe trip and all the best :) Pete

cwn6161

Postby cwn6161 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:34 pm

eurusd is working nice today... took a little over 40 pips in less than 2 hours

dojirock

Postby dojirock » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Mighty One,

Thank you for all your insight over the past 14 months. I feel I am starting to see it but happen to be a one of those points of confusion. Attached is my chart that I currently use and have been using Blubbs custom candle as a indicator.

I am in a long position only because of the semaphor. I should be aiming for the 2nd target in a short correct? I think I am mixing to different trading methods?

3rd.... the last two candle sticks range, just to be clear would be a high and a low/2 and then divided by 6 for the fib lines? I have been doing that on the daily chart with another currency. My question is do the fib levels from the daily chart go on the daily chart or should I use the daily fib lines on a lower time frame?

I hope my chart shows up.

Wow, I feel a little lost. I keep reading your post. Its gold. I keep reading about an ebook that you put together, is it available?

Thank you Mighty One, TRO, ES/PIP and DRagon....
Attachments
chartquest1.gif
chartquest1.gif (31.3 KiB) Viewed 3926 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”