MISSED PIVOTS

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Skyold

Re: MISSED PIVOTS

Postby Skyold » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:28 pm

joshuayip wrote:Hi Skyold,

Thanks for opening this thread. I am interested to learn how to trade missed pivots. But I am probably not having all the indicators. I tried to follow your template using some of the indicators I already have. But it seems I am not able see the FPP. Could you please take a look at my template and see my settings are all out (attached) ? MISSED_PIVOT_TPL1.tpl

Farely new to TRO's indicator (few weeks) and have watched a few videos on missed pivot. Please forgive me if I am missing the obvious.

Mr TRO, may I please ask for your recommendation which year to donate to for missed pivots trading?

Joshua

Hi Joshua,

These are the Indis.
Try experimenting a bit with the settings yourself. So you get a better feeling for each individual

Desktop Screenshot 2019.10.14 - 21.23.26.76.png
Desktop Screenshot 2019.10.14 - 21.23.26.76.png (154.22 KiB) Viewed 3065 times
Do the right, right and often enough = success

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:47 pm

Skyold wrote:Inspired by TRO Missed Pivot, I placed 3 trades last night.
The probability is approximately the same at about 68%
You can call it lucky or statistics.
It is a very strong unbelievable trading variant. Money printing machine for loafers
That's why I want to share it with you.
Risk per trade is 2%. SL I set at significant points (support or resistance)
Many thanks to TRO

Desktop Screenshot 2019.08.27 - 23.10.57.57.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.08.27 - 23.10.49.03.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.08.27 - 23.10.33.43.png

Thank you for sharing this. Took me a while to understand it but not I get it! Gonna update my charts and start looking at that as well! It will help me with Rat Trades and Wick Zone breakouts as well.
"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:15 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
stubish wrote:In the first post there's a dot on each candle. I can only assume that's the candle pivot? If so, how do I get this dot to show up. I've been right through the TRO_HL5 indicator and couldn't get it showing. Is it another indicator?

Thanks in advance!

TRO_MID_DOTS plots the dots.

Does the Mid Dots plot the same PP that the Skyold is using? Same purpose different indicator type of thing? He screenshots his indis and I don't see the mid_dots on there.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:24 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
stubish wrote:In the first post there's a dot on each candle. I can only assume that's the candle pivot? If so, how do I get this dot to show up. I've been right through the TRO_HL5 indicator and couldn't get it showing. Is it another indicator?

Thanks in advance!

Does the Mid Dots plot the same PP that the Skyold is using? Same purpose different indicator type of thing? He screenshots his indis and I don't see the mid_dots on there.

PP is (close + high + low) / 3. That's the formula. So the pivots should be indentical.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:36 pm

Skyold wrote:

Thanks for opening this thread. I am interested to learn how to trade missed pivots. But I am probably not having all the indicators. I tried to follow your template using some of the indicators I already have. But it seems I am not able see the FPP. Could you please take a look at my template and see my settings are all out (attached) ? MISSED_PIVOT_TPL1.tpl

Farely new to TRO's indicator (few weeks) and have watched a few videos on missed pivot. Please forgive me if I am missing the obvious.

Mr TRO, may I please ask for your recommendation which year to donate to for missed pivots trading?

Joshua

Hi Joshua,

These are the Indis.
Try experimenting a bit with the settings yourself. So you get a better feeling for each individual

Where did you find the price analyzer? Can't find it on the forums. Thank you for this btw!

Skyold

Postby Skyold » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:55 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:
Skyold wrote:

Joshua

Hi Joshua,

These are the Indis.

Where did you find the price analyzer? Can't find it on the forums. Thank you for this btw!

this are the TRO2017_DONATIONAL_INDICATORS

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:02 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:

PP is (close + high + low) / 3. That's the formula. So the pivots should be indentical.

----Got it! Quick question, on my chart, the "TRO_Missed_Pivots" indi shows "26" missed pivots but the "TRO_Missed_Pivots_Plots" shows none. Should they match? Please see the attached picture. the "X" wingding are the "missed pivots" drawn by the "TRO_Missed_Pivots" indicator. Based on what I understand, there shouldn't be any "Xs" to match the with Pivot Plots Indi. Let me know if I need to correct something or if the indis work based on different information
Attachments
Pivots.PNG
Pivots.PNG (177.04 KiB) Viewed 2980 times

Skyold

Postby Skyold » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:16 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:

----Got it! Quick question, on my chart, the "TRO_Missed_Pivots" indi shows "26" missed pivots but the "TRO_Missed_Pivots_Plots" shows none. Should they match? Please see the attached picture. the "X" wingding are the "missed pivots" drawn by the "TRO_Missed_Pivots" indicator. Based on what I understand, there shouldn't be any "Xs" to match the with Pivot Plots Indi. Let me know if I need to correct something or if the indis work based on different information

Hi BF,
you do not need a correction, everything is right
the 26 missed pivots are not hit at the same day.
TRO: Missed_Pivots_Pilots on the right side will not display any, because these PPs are hit within the next few days or weeks
I hope you have a better overview now

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:19 am

Skyold wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:

Hi BF,
you do not need a correction, everything is right
the 26 missed pivots are not hit at the same day.
TRO: Missed_Pivots_Pilots on the right side will not display any, because these PPs are hit within the next few days or weeks
I hope you have a better overview now

Thank you, I think I got it. I rewatched the pivots video and saw that TRO was using the Mid point indi and the HL5.

Appreciate the help, almost there! Rewatched the video like ten times and I TRO answered the same question on there :shock:

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:50 am

Skyold wrote:

Joshua

Hi Joshua,

These are the Indis.

Hey Sky,

So on the Price Analyzer, you look at the stats for "open below pivot" and "open above pivot." So Lets say the FPP is above the open, so its "Open Below Pivot" correct? Then from there I look for Open LT PP and High GT PP...I'm not understanding what that part means. Is it that saying the high of the current day has a 63.41 percent probability of being GT (greater than) the PP so I would take that Long trade? or what does High GT PP mean to you?

Return to “TheRumpledOne”