lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:31 pm

pablo101 wrote:anyone finding it tricky today or is it me? :(

Maybe i was lucky to be at the right place at the right time.

Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Sorry dragon.. im gonna have to differ.. that aint luck! :) :)
dont ask me why im nearlly outa money.. im just gnna sit in the corner and BUH HU :) :)
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

IN-XS

Postby IN-XS » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Here goes's another one!

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Braathen wrote:Sorry dragon.. im gonna have to differ.. that aint luck! :) :)
dont ask me why im nearlly outa money.. im just gnna sit in the corner and BUH HU :) :)

Hihi i saw the same on my H4 chart

I was just polite in my answers!

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:06 pm

I am waiting for EU GU UJ and EJ to reverse and look for an entry there.

JESGPY

Postby JESGPY » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:46 pm

dragon33 wrote:This should be an answer to a lot of people who are struggling with the entry and the SL.

Lets start with a picture!

Lets say you are entering with a limit order at the 50% section of the H4 candle from where the lines are starting. That way you are entering without any view what price will do next!!! This is told several times but for those who don't have the discipline to wait put your SL at the bottom or the 0% section!!!

On the next picture i will give you other possibilities.

The white lines on this picture are the same as on previous picture drawn on the H4 chart. The red lines are the new analysis!
Now you can see what would have happened if you got in with a limit. It depends on what for trader you are if you like this or not!! I don't!!

The first blue candle gives you a hint of a possible change but you need to see first some things befor that candle will hold! Let that candle close and see what happen next. Put a line at the 50% area and if price hit that line and run away in the direction you want be ready to enter at body close or high!!! You will make pips immediately. Put your SL at the bottom of the candle with the drawings on!!! If the SL is bigger then 20 take it at your own risk. This was 18 pips. Lets tune the SL.

Now you can see how it is possible to tune the SL. You could have entered with a SL of just 8 pips and when you look up that was a nice RR ;-)
For targeting another difficult part. Every previous H1 open, close or 50% area is a possible stoppoint so be ready to close and try to reenter.

Dragon

is this trade correct acording to your explanation I quoted above

1h Mo Zone

5m entry of 1h MO zone

Thanks for your feedback

JUAN

MDSEA

Postby MDSEA » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:02 pm

JESGPY wrote:
dragon33 wrote:This should be an answer to a lot of people who are struggling with the entry and the SL.

Lets say you are entering with a limit order at the 50% section of the H4 candle from where the lines are starting. That way you are entering without any view what price will do next!!! This is told several times but for those who don't have the discipline to wait put your SL at the bottom or the 0% section!!!

The white lines on this picture are the same as on previous picture drawn on the H4 chart. The red lines are the new analysis!
Now you can see what would have happened if you got in with a limit. It depends on what for trader you are if you like this or not!! I don't!!

The first blue candle gives you a hint of a possible change but you need to see first some things befor that candle will hold! Let that candle close and see what happen next. Put a line at the 50% area and if price hit that line and run away in the direction you want be ready to enter at body close or high!!! You will make pips immediately. Put your SL at the bottom of the candle with the drawings on!!! If the SL is bigger then 20 take it at your own risk. This was 18 pips. Lets tune the SL.

Now you can see how it is possible to tune the SL. You could have entered with a SL of just 8 pips and when you look up that was a nice RR ;-)
For targeting another difficult part. Every previous H1 open, close or 50% area is a possible stoppoint so be ready to close and try to reenter.

Dragon

1h Mo Zone

5m entry of 1h MO zone

Thanks for your feedback

JUAN

I was looking at this trade also. Hopped in late rookie mistake....
Next one... WOULDVE BEEN A WINNER!!!
Last edited by MDSEA on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:05 pm

JESGPY wrote:

Dragon

1h Mo Zone

5m entry of 1h MO zone

Thanks for your feedback

JUAN

Yes but try to make your entry after price came back. So you have your entry candle. wait for price to come back and then you enter. It is less drawdown

JESGPY

Postby JESGPY » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:10 pm

dragon33 wrote:
JESGPY wrote:

Dragon

1h Mo Zone

5m entry of 1h MO zone

Thanks for your feedback

JUAN

Yes but try to make your entry after price came back. So you have your entry candle. wait for price to come back and then you enter. It is less drawdown

Is a better place and time?

JUAN

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Return to “TheRumpledOne”