lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:37 pm

cfabian wrote:If I'm not around tomorrow... I wish you great holidays and the best for 2010. Hopefully this incoming year we'll turn the numbers to our favor.

Best

I know what you mean.

Sometimes I look back at everything I have learnt so far and want to consider it a big waste of time and money.

However ProchargedMopar seems to be doing better. He seems to finally be getting consistent profits daily, and he complained for months on how all this is a big waste of time.

So I guess I still stay in this and see how it goes in 2010.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:31 pm

Dragon,
Is it possible to explain a bit the relationship you mentioned with your quoted statement? Maybe some annotations on a chart to understand what you see and is crucial.

"1. Observe the stoppoint from all the H1 candle! When you can start predict them next step
2. Observe the stoppoints from all the M15 candles! Compare them with the H1 stoppoint."

I also wonder if you no longer use blubbb's mighty zone indicator?

Best

dragon33 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:Image

Dragon can you explain why you have enterd this 2 trades.

I know there was a 4h MZ above on the first trade but i can not see why you entered on the 15min chart.

The 1h candle color was bullish at the time of your entry.

and the entrys look different to what you have showd us in your explanation (not on break of the 15min candle close/low)
sorry my english is not very good
:wink:

greetings
Jochen

First trade is just a M15 zeroline. Price broke the candle with the three on top, came back and zero the break candle around the close. Order put on break of the low so that price have to come my way.

second trade is just a continuation of previous run.
You can not just copy what i am doing. I gave you all the material you need to start but everybody on this board have to learn to observe. I know it is boring but it keeps you of trobbel with real money.

1. Observe the stoppoint from all the H1 candle! When you can start predict them next step
2. Observe the stoppoints from all the M15 candles! Compare them with the H1 stoppoint.

When you start seeing this (takes a while) then you can make entrys that are worth to take.
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

Humble

Re: fib numbers

Postby Humble » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:08 am

fx_disciple wrote: ~ hope this helps! great holiday to everyone!

Sure does fx_disciple, thanks and you have a great holiday to.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:09 am

Isn't it creepy how similar the formation highlighted on the left is to the one forming right now. They are almost exactly inverted! I'm gonna try to catch the action =)

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:51 am

cfabian wrote:Pablo,
That set up does not look appealing to me.
Be careful with that H4, as price has already touched the zone 12 hrs ago, thus no longer valid. Price is congesting at that point, so I would wait to see some action in order to act. So, in my opinion, I would have gone to bed.

pablo101 wrote:Hi all, 2 days before Christmas! I watched 2012 in the cinema last night and it was damn depressing, but had to console myself by saying it is just a movie.

Whilst sleeping, the GU hit a H4 zline recently and I am trying to analyse what I would have done. I can see daily and H4 will close above this line so I betting longs at this point ... but of course I will trade what I see. Can someone point out if my entries for zlines are spot on or premature or too late or you wouldn't have entered? I know 15 min is more reliable than the 5 min but I made an analysis anyway to see if I'm really picking things up or if I'm way off course.

Also H4 has been crossed a few times, I like to hold for the mega pips but after the first entry I'm playing SR with the other wicks.

Here's the H4:

Here's the 5 min and 15 min, thick blue lines is for possible entries. For (8 ), I'm guessing still have to wait, hasn't finished playing out yet

Thanks cfabian. I think the only real 'zline' trade is numbered six on the 15 min chart I posted and it ran long for about +40 pips and the other trades are SR trades which are riskier.
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:52 am

Ahh, I see, so that's why most of you guys aren't losing much trading this way! Whoa I think I found my Christmas pressie early :)

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:54 am

cfabian wrote:If I'm not around tomorrow... I wish you great holidays and the best for 2010. Hopefully this incoming year we'll turn the numbers to our favor.

Best

You too, have a good holiday and I wish you the very best :D

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:13 am

:)
Last edited by pablo101 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:41 am

Ahh, I see, so that's why most of you guys aren't losing much trading this way! Whoa I think I found my Christmas pressie early .... huh?
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:52 am

Last post from me for a while. Merry Christmas and happiest of the New Year to AVERY, MO, ES/PIP, DRAGON, FXJEDI, CFABIAN, PTG, BRAATHEN, PRO and countless others I didn't mention! :D
Last edited by pablo101 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”