lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:03 pm

dragon33 wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
pablo101 wrote:Not a higher TF zliner but playing out support area, got stopped out with a really tiny stop loss of 6 pips.

Anyone here, would you widen your stop here to play for a longer time trade?

NO, never widen your stop!!! Why didn't you take your profit! The semafor points out extremes. Take the profit when a new number appears and try to get back in on a better price, now you ended up with a loss!
It isn't possible to make big runs all the times especially when you try to trade every hour off the day!

Thanks Dragon, I see. I was going to close for BE but I was looking the other way. Semas are a hit and miss and not very useful, no?

Depends on what you expect from the semas. If you had reacted on the nr2 you could have some profit, now you don't!

If you use indi's on your screen then you have to know how they work or they are there for nothing and you can delete it.

Hi Dragon, just testing at the moment, though I don't really look at them when waiting for a trade.

I'm guessing you use it on HTF and look for reversals, then trade from there. Just testing, no need to reply :) Have a nice day
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:44 pm

Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Héhéhé nice christmas present for myself ;-)

Happy christmas for everyone !!! Have some nice holidays guys and gals

rushN4

Postby rushN4 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:50 pm

dragon33 wrote:This should be an answer to a lot of people who are struggling with the entry and the SL.

Lets start with a picture!

Lets say you are entering with a limit order at the 50% section of the H4 candle from where the lines are starting. That way you are entering without any view what price will do next!!! This is told several times but for those who don't have the discipline to wait put your SL at the bottom or the 0% section!!!

On the next picture i will give you other possibilities.

The white lines on this picture are the same as on previous picture drawn on the H4 chart. The red lines are the new analysis!
Now you can see what would have happened if you got in with a limit. It depends on what for trader you are if you like this or not!! I don't!!

The first blue candle gives you a hint of a possible change but you need to see first some things befor that candle will hold! Let that candle close and see what happen next. Put a line at the 50% area and if price hit that line and run away in the direction you want be ready to enter at body close or high!!! You will make pips immediately. Put your SL at the bottom of the candle with the drawings on!!! If the SL is bigger then 20 take it at your own risk. This was 18 pips. Lets tune the SL.

Now you can see how it is possible to tune the SL. You could have entered with a SL of just 8 pips and when you look up that was a nice RR ;-)
For targeting another difficult part. Every previous H1 open, close or 50% area is a possible stoppoint so be ready to close and try to reenter.

Hello dragon and all Merry christmas

Dragon you showed us your entry technik a few posts back.

Is this the only entry technik you use?
i find it hard today to find a entry...yesterday was the same.
or maybe its just me

just for confirmation you enter on break of the 15min candles high/low/open/close ?
No matter where life takes you, you will always check the market and always want to continue being a part of it. It's like that first true love, it will always be there no matter what the distance, no matter whether they are alive or dead.

rushN4

Postby rushN4 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:22 pm

dragon33 wrote:Image

Dragon can you explain why you have enterd this 2 trades.

I know there was a 4h MZ above on the first trade but i can not see why you entered on the 15min chart.

The 1h candle color was bullish at the time of your entry.

and the entrys look different to what you have showd us in your explanation (not on break of the 15min candle close/low)
sorry my english is not very good
:wink:

greetings
Jochen
No matter where life takes you, you will always check the market and always want to continue being a part of it. It's like that first true love, it will always be there no matter what the distance, no matter whether they are alive or dead.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:47 pm

rushN4 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:Image

Dragon can you explain why you have enterd this 2 trades.

I know there was a 4h MZ above on the first trade but i can not see why you entered on the 15min chart.

The 1h candle color was bullish at the time of your entry.

and the entrys look different to what you have showd us in your explanation (not on break of the 15min candle close/low)
sorry my english is not very good
:wink:

greetings
Jochen

First trade is just a M15 zeroline. Price broke the candle with the three on top, came back and zero the break candle around the close. Order put on break of the low so that price have to come my way.

second trade is just a continuation of previous run.
You can not just copy what i am doing. I gave you all the material you need to start but everybody on this board have to learn to observe. I know it is boring but it keeps you of trobbel with real money.

1. Observe the stoppoint from all the H1 candle! When you can start predict them next step
2. Observe the stoppoints from all the M15 candles! Compare them with the H1 stoppoint.

When you start seeing this (takes a while) then you can make entrys that are worth to take.

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:23 pm

Adaseb...
Although those are good "set ups", that's why it is important to have momo shown up in H1 or 30M at least in order to confirm price is bouncing from that zone. On 5M is hard to follow when momo builds up. It can be done, but I believe that needs more experience. So try to wait for momo on the mentioned TF, and enter using 5M.

Sorry if this has been responded already, but I'm catching up with the thread and will respond accordingly.

Cheers

adaseb wrote:Here's another one.

I got more to post but don't want to spam this thread.

WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

zapzinig

Postby zapzinig » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:07 am

I have been using price corrections to fine tune zline entries using M15 and M5 charts.

MO mentioned corrections in another thread, so I set my fib retrace tool to 0,50,100,150 and -50,-100, -150

Then I mark a move between 0 and 100 and wait for the market to move 50 to 100% in the other direction.

I enter at the 50 or 100 depending on market conditions, use a 16 pip stop for GBP/USD and exit at 50-100% retrace or more.

I am stunned by how accurate the turning points are at these levels even without zlines at those points.

--ZZ

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:12 am

Adaseb,
I had the same issue as you. I trade with Interbank and they are GMT.
What I've done is to have a demo with alpari just for chart purposes. I also can tell you that I can see about same percentage of setups with each broker.

adaseb wrote:So which broker should you use if you decide to trade ZL based of the H4 ?

Take both into account?
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!

"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:19 am

:) Bad chart
Last edited by pablo101 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”