lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:02 am

JESGPY wrote:
dragon33 wrote:It was a bit early my entry but the market order was within my stop range.

This is a statement to show that it is possible to make money with forex.
Every month i withdraw everything above $100000, what you see is just 3 days of trading and this is the big difference between a small and big account.
But hey everybody have to make this journey.

That is very impresive. congratulations Dragon..

Would you mind telling us with how much u started...?

JUAN

This is been told before. Long story but i'll keep it short ok!
I lost 6000 euro before i was able to make some money. About two years ago i showed my account growing from a few hundreds to 22000 euro in the never lose again thread on babypips in about three months.
I think there is an archive on this board.

Since then i am making money that easy and because i am so happy i am giving back what i can. I play a $100000 account every month at the end of the month a withdraw everything above.
I give 10% of my earnings for charity. That's my story now.
To answer your question i started with less then $1000.
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:08 am

adaseb wrote:Wow Dragon33

That sure gives everyone here a boost not to give up.

How big are the lots that you trade? 1 Lot ? 2 Lots?

My risk is caculated on the probability of my trade. If i can catch the beginning of an H4 move i risk 5% on a max stop of 20 pips.
On a $100000 account that's a lotsize of $250/pip or 25 lots.
If the run is allready running i use 3% or 15 lots. I am happy when i can catch 10 or 20 a day. This is the difference i talked about earlier.
Focus on your entry and SL. If you see profit take it. No more then 1 trade/hour. Learn to wait and grow your account steady. After a year or two it is possible to do the same as me.
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:51 am

Hi dragon :) weird request here but could u post a recent trade u made on EJ/GU within the last 5 days or so.. would be much apreciated and would give me some needed inspiration to get back to what it all started with. I will be reading back through everything in nla etc this weekend.. for the 3rd or fourth time.. after many screen hours and trading etc i feel i will gain from going back once more. Ive made alot of pips and lost a little too... its time to get serious and make this happen for real. Thank you for the words of wisdom.. after 2 months of what i called "serious trading" i have ,made 222% profit on my intital deposit. Now this is with small lots.. i have not been upholding the 4% or close. Now its time to get down and dirty. Wish me luck :) :) Again thanks to Mightyone, Es/pip and dragon33 for making any of this possible... and ofc floss man.. whered u go? :P

**edit 332 = 222**

hehe.. u already posted the trade .. my bad.. inspiration recieved :) :)
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

c0mputernick

Postby c0mputernick » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:02 am

Dragon, do you have a thread somewhere with your current method of trading? I remember reading when you started in the never lose again thread. Very good stuff, id be interested to see what your system looks like now and how its changed over the years.

Brookmyre

Postby Brookmyre » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:33 am

c0mputernick wrote:Dragon, do you have a thread somewhere with your current method of trading? I remember reading when you started in the never lose again thread. Very good stuff, id be interested to see what your system looks like now and how its changed over the years.

Computernick

Dragon has just gone thru a very detailed explanation of this starting page 55 of this thread
I've learned from my mistakes and I'm sure I can repeat them exactly - Peter Cook

Brookmyre

Postby Brookmyre » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:34 am

Braathen wrote:Hi dragon :) weird request here but could u post a recent trade u made on EJ/GU within the last 5 days or so.. would be much apreciated and would give me some needed inspiration to get back to what it all started with. I will be reading back through everything in nla etc this weekend.. for the 3rd or fourth time.. after many screen hours and trading etc i feel i will gain from going back once more. Ive made alot of pips and lost a little too... its time to get serious and make this happen for real. Thank you for the words of wisdom.. after 2 months of what i called "serious trading" i have ,made 222% profit on my intital deposit. Now this is with small lots.. i have not been upholding the 4% or close. Now its time to get down and dirty. Wish me luck :) :) Again thanks to Mightyone, Es/pip and dragon33 for making any of this possible... and ofc floss man.. whered u go? :P

**edit 332 = 222**

hehe.. u already posted the trade .. my bad.. inspiration recieved :) :)

Nice work Braathen!! Looking forward to you posting some more as you take it to 1000% :)
I've learned from my mistakes and I'm sure I can repeat them exactly - Peter Cook

Gyro_1

Postby Gyro_1 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:40 am

Dragon, I am pleased you are doing well now and I remember the conversation we had via email about MB Trading some time ago.

I am also pleased you never gave up!

Well done.

Gyro

JESGPY

Postby JESGPY » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:10 pm

dragon33 wrote:
JESGPY wrote:
dragon33 wrote:It was a bit early my entry but the market order was within my stop range.

This is a statement to show that it is possible to make money with forex.
Every month i withdraw everything above $100000, what you see is just 3 days of trading and this is the big difference between a small and big account.
But hey everybody have to make this journey.

That is very impresive. congratulations Dragon..

Would you mind telling us with how much u started...?

JUAN

This is been told before. Long story but i'll keep it short ok!
I lost 6000 euro before i was able to make some money. About two years ago i showed my account growing from a few hundreds to 22000 euro in the never lose again thread on babypips in about three months.
I think there is an archive on this board.

Since then i am making money that easy and because i am so happy i am giving back what i can. I play a $100000 account every month at the end of the month a withdraw everything above.
I give 10% of my earnings for charity. That's my story now.
To answer your question i started with less then $1000.

Congratulations Dragon.

Thats an excelente performance. And also its admirable that you give 10% of your earned cash to the people how need it.

I hope i can do the same as you soon.

Thanks

JUAN

JESGPY

Postby JESGPY » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:20 pm

This is a trade i took now..

Any comment will be apreatiated.

I saw this 1h Z-line on EJ.. After i saw held profit i looked for a entry on 15m

1h Zline

15m entry

Comments will be very much apreatiated.

thanks

JUAN

JESGPY

Postby JESGPY » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:30 pm

Got stoped OUT

Damm

JUAN

Return to “TheRumpledOne”