lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

JESGPY

Postby JESGPY » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:08 pm

dragon33 wrote:
JESGPY wrote:Guys can you help me out and tell me if this was a valid Z-line trade.

thanks for your opinions, advice, and corrections

JUAN

That's a correct zero trade. Keep doing this over and over and after a while you are able to pick the first candle to enter the same way you did now!

Thanks Dragon this boost my confidence a lot...ill keep doing this

Now what do you mean by you are able to pick the first candle to enter the same way you did now!?

Thanks

JUAN

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:44 am

aliassmith wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
dragon33 wrote:This should be an answer to a lot of people who are struggling with the entry and the SL.

Lets start with a picture!

Lets say you are entering with a limit order at the 50% section of the H4 candle from where the lines are starting. That way you are entering without any view what price will do next!!! This is told several times but for those who don't have the discipline to wait put your SL at the bottom or the 0% section!!!

On the next picture i will give you other possibilities.

The white lines on this picture are the same as on previous picture drawn on the H4 chart. The red lines are the new analysis!
Now you can see what would have happened if you got in with a limit. It depends on what for trader you are if you like this or not!! I don't!!

The first blue candle gives you a hint of a possible change but you need to see first some things befor that candle will hold! Let that candle close and see what happen next. Put a line at the 50% area and if price hit that line and run away in the direction you want be ready to enter at body close or high!!! You will make pips immediately. Put your SL at the bottom of the candle with the drawings on!!! If the SL is bigger then 20 take it at your own risk. This was 18 pips. Lets tune the SL.

Now you can see how it is possible to tune the SL. You could have entered with a SL of just 8 pips and when you look up that was a nice RR ;-)
For targeting another difficult part. Every previous H1 open, close or 50% area is a possible stoppoint so be ready to close and try to reenter.

Very nice explaination of doing both entry types . There are other ways
also and I think each trader will need to make a choice that will be best for
them. Usually there is not a one size fits all approach when it comes to trading.

BTW Dragon33, In what thread was it that you posted your live account
going from 400 Eur to 22K Eur? I can't seem to find it.

Of course there are other ways to trade! But i can tell you for sure that trading without lagging indicators is the best type of trading. I think i almost traded everything there is in during my learning curve.

The reason why i still pick in on this method is because there is a lot of interest for and it works great. It takes some time to understand but once you start seeing you just have to do it. Most people enter like picture one of my previous post and that is not the right way to do it.

After all the difficult part of trading is deciding where to enter and put your SL. Targeting is the next part and that's where a lot of people get confused by marketing techniques on the internet.
Yes it is possible to run a few hunderd pips but it ain't that easy like all people are saying.

Dragon33,

I think maybe you got the wrong impression about my response.
I was not talking about other trading methods, such as indicators
and such. Personally I use zlines, fibs, S/R. What I am saying is
that you have many was to manage a zline trade.

One could build a whole strategy around building positions on
large timeframes using zlines. One could do multiple lots in and
partial lots out. Just saying trade management using zlines can
be successful many different ways.

Yesterday I scalped some pips and used those to "trade the eternal"
on a EUR/JPY yesterday around 4pm EST long. MightyOne has been
a great source of information.

oh ok lets say it was the language barrier
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:47 am

adaseb wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
adaseb wrote:dragon33

How did you know that price would reverse and go long in this chart?

How did you know that it wouldn't bounce 10-20 pips and head to the 0% of the H4 ZL ?

sorry edit previous post, watch it and you will understand!

The first blue candle up has taken all the possible M15 held profit at once. On the other side we hit the H4 zone AND the H1 zone. Then you start drawing on the M15 chart. H4 and H1 are taken out now you are looking for an entry on the M15 once you are in you start targeting a H1 area (open close or 50%)
Do you see how price came back on that M15 candle watch eventually previous pictures again and you know with a high probability you are going to hit a nice run. Entry and SL should be similar to mine and you will make money in the future.

By the first blue candle up are you referring to A or B?

A is the first blue candle

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:49 am

JESGPY wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
JESGPY wrote:Guys can you help me out and tell me if this was a valid Z-line trade.

JUAN

That's a correct zero trade. Keep doing this over and over and after a while you are able to pick the first candle to enter the same way you did now!

Now what do you mean by you are able to pick the first candle to enter the same way you did now!?

Thanks

JUAN

On the picture you drawed a Mightyzone. There is a zone one candle higher and that's the first candle!

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:56 pm

dragon33 wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
dragon33 wrote:This should be an answer to a lot of people who are struggling with the entry and the SL.

Lets say you are entering with a limit order at the 50% section of the H4 candle from where the lines are starting. That way you are entering without any view what price will do next!!! This is told several times but for those who don't have the discipline to wait put your SL at the bottom or the 0% section!!!

The white lines on this picture are the same as on previous picture drawn on the H4 chart. The red lines are the new analysis!
Now you can see what would have happened if you got in with a limit. It depends on what for trader you are if you like this or not!! I don't!!

The first blue candle gives you a hint of a possible change but you need to see first some things befor that candle will hold! Let that candle close and see what happen next. Put a line at the 50% area and if price hit that line and run away in the direction you want be ready to enter at body close or high!!! You will make pips immediately. Put your SL at the bottom of the candle with the drawings on!!! If the SL is bigger then 20 take it at your own risk. This was 18 pips. Lets tune the SL.

Now you can see how it is possible to tune the SL. You could have entered with a SL of just 8 pips and when you look up that was a nice RR ;-)
For targeting another difficult part. Every previous H1 open, close or 50% area is a possible stoppoint so be ready to close and try to reenter.

them. Usually there is not a one size fits all approach when it comes to trading.

Of course there are other ways to trade! But i can tell you for sure that trading without lagging indicators is the best type of trading. I think i almost traded everything there is in during my learning curve.

The reason why i still pick in on this method is because there is a lot of interest for and it works great. It takes some time to understand but once you start seeing you just have to do it. Most people enter like picture one of my previous post and that is not the right way to do it.

After all the difficult part of trading is deciding where to enter and put your SL. Targeting is the next part and that's where a lot of people get confused by marketing techniques on the internet.
Yes it is possible to run a few hunderd pips but it ain't that easy like all people are saying.

Dragon33,

Yes, I work with a group of bavarian Germans from Krones on a project here in the U.S. and you can say there is a language barrier at times :)
Servus

As for trading, I think Zlines are one of the best trading concepts I have
come across. I have seen several ways to incorporate them into my everyday trading. I have not done any es/pip or MightyOne returns with them yet, but they have helped a lot to grow my account. I continue to research them since I want to understand them better.

Used alone or with other basic methodology they are a powerful edge.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:44 pm

aliassmith wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

Dragon33,

Yes, I work with a group of bavarian Germans from Krones on a project here in the U.S. and you can say there is a language barrier at times :)
Servus

As for trading, I think Zlines are one of the best trading concepts I have
come across. I have seen several ways to incorporate them into my everyday trading. I have not done any es/pip or MightyOne returns with them yet, but they have helped a lot to grow my account. I continue to research them since I want to understand them better.

Used alone or with other basic methodology they are a powerful edge.

Hey

So did you make some live real money trading the Zlines yet?

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:17 am

Hint, combinate the zerolines with the rat entry method.
Once the zero is hit you wait for your entry, works like a charm

Brookmyre

Postby Brookmyre » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:42 am

Thanks Dragon. As with all your lessons I always learn something new. Just wanted to say thankyou.
I've learned from my mistakes and I'm sure I can repeat them exactly - Peter Cook

JESGPY

Postby JESGPY » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:46 pm

dragon33 wrote:Hint, combinate the zerolines with the rat entry method.
Once the zero is hit you wait for your entry, works like a charm

Hmm interesting idea Dragon.. I think my pic shows what you mean.

Do you scalp this trades or ride them for more pips.

Thanks for showing this man. Great idea!!!!

thanks

JUAN

JESGPY

Postby JESGPY » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:18 pm

dragon33 wrote:
JESGPY wrote:
dragon33 wrote:

JUAN

Thanks

JUAN

On the picture you drawed a Mightyzone. There is a zone one candle higher and that's the first candle!

Dragon

Is the zone I marked inthe picture the previous Mighty Zone??

Thanks

JUAN

Return to “TheRumpledOne”