lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 7847
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 881
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Re:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:48 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
Please explain ZL in your own words with a chart or 2.

Thanks


First, you must watch ICTs Free videos and listen closely.
Every down bar is NOT a buy ZL and every up bar is NOT a sell ZL.
ZL's with gaps are much more powerful when combined with the fact price just made a run on liquidity. (Broke out)
What's that one dudes quote on new highs/lows?
All it is, is momentum.
How fast is price moving up/down the totem pole?
Is it overlapping
Is is making big jumps?
Is it making new highs/lows?
Basic stuff.

Closes below up bars and closes above down bars are VERY powerful all by themselves (ZLs)
You know what MO says, closes above/below something.
They are way more powerful when combine with a little common sense. (structure breaks/gaps/liquidity runs/and a few other things)
But just remember, "Common sense is a fruit that grows in some peoples gardens but not others". Uncle Tony's Garage :mrgreen:


Let's look at this buy entry one more time with a couple descriptions on what happen to price going back up the totem pole......

First it was trading up and down.
Then price broke down.
Then price started to slow (inverted hammers)
Then price broke up and left a GAP.
Price was moving so fast it could not cover ANY of the gap it left behind and closed up again.
Next, price retraced to the 50% of the GAP. Very important.
Price then made another inverted hammer. LOL
I have no idea why these show up so often at price turns, I'd never trade them by themselves which is what most people do with "patterns" and fail.
Then price ground up crisscrossing all the way to break back into previous up/down area and even Wicked outside the high of said area....
Very easy trade, check that, SIMPLE.

##ICT2.JPG
##ICT2.JPG (119.9 KiB) Viewed 727 times
Last edited by prochargedmopar on Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 7847
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 881
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Re:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:53 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
First, you must watch ICTs Free videos and listen closely.
Every down bar is NOT a buy ZL and every up bar is NOT a sell ZL.
ZL's with gaps are much more powerful when combined with the fact price just made a run on liquidity. (Broke out)
What's that one dudes quote on new highs/lows?
All it is, is momentum.
How fast is price moving up/down the totem pole?
Is it overlapping
Is is making big jumps?
Is it making new highs/lows?
Basic stuff.

Closes below up bars and closes above down bars are VERY powerful all by themselves (ZLs)
You know what MO says, closes above/below something.
They are way more powerful when combine with a little common sense. (structure breaks/gaps/liquidity runs/and a few other things)
But just remember, "Common sense is a fruit that grows in some peoples gardens but not others". Uncle Tony's Garage :mrgreen:


Let's look at this buy entry one more time with a couple descriptions on what happen to price going back up the totem pole......

First it was trading up and down.
Then price broke down.
Then price started to slow (inverted hammers)
Then price broke above and left a GAP.
Price was moving so fast it could not cover ANY of the gap it left behind and closed up again.
Next, price retraced to the 50% of the GAP. , Very important.
Price then made another inverted hammer. LOL
I have no idea why these show up so often at price turns, I'd never trade them by themselves which is what most people do with "patterns" and fail.
Then price ground up crisscrossing all the way to break back into previous up/down area and even Wicked outside the high of said area....
Very easy trade, check that, SIMPLE.


m5 lines left on m1 chart for your viewing pleasure.
Any Questions??

##ICT3.JPG
##ICT3.JPG (100.06 KiB) Viewed 723 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 7847
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 881
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:21 pm

Believe it or not:

Friday I was fooling around in the garage with my truck.
I saw that down bar close and I Immediately dropped an up arrow for a buy.
I then got called outside to help set up a new telescope that had a 'finder' scope on it.
They wanted me to zero it in for em' LOL

This is what I came back to.

Why did I drop the arrow there?
Why did I think price would move up from there?

Everything is in the above posts.

##ICT4.JPG
##ICT4.JPG (96.4 KiB) Viewed 713 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
IgazI
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 384
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:28 pm
Reputation: 400
Gender: None specified

Re: Re:

Postby IgazI » Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:23 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
Please explain ZL in your own words with a chart or 2.

Thanks


The obvious or average entry for the current up or down move; also referred to as the "something".
Tey-ah-tah Om Bake-an-zeya Bake-an-zeya Maha-Bake-an-zeya Rahts-ah Sahm-O'gahtey So-ha

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 7847
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 881
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Re:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:56 pm

IgazI wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
Please explain ZL in your own words with a chart or 2.

Thanks


The obvious or average entry for the current up or down move; also referred to as the "something".


Entering at the center of a gap in price is not 'obvious' to most.

Where is their retail sup/res? LOL
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 3462
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 1542
Gender: Male

Re: Re:

Postby aliassmith » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:42 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
First, you must watch ICTs Free videos and listen closely.
Every down bar is NOT a buy ZL and every up bar is NOT a sell ZL.
ZL's with gaps are much more powerful when combined with the fact price just made a run on liquidity. (Broke out)
What's that one dudes quote on new highs/lows?
All it is, is momentum.
How fast is price moving up/down the totem pole?
Is it overlapping
Is is making big jumps?
Is it making new highs/lows?
Basic stuff.

Closes below up bars and closes above down bars are VERY powerful all by themselves (ZLs)
You know what MO says, closes above/below something.
They are way more powerful when combine with a little common sense. (structure breaks/gaps/liquidity runs/and a few other things)
But just remember, "Common sense is a fruit that grows in some peoples gardens but not others". Uncle Tony's Garage :mrgreen:


Let's look at this buy entry one more time with a couple descriptions on what happen to price going back up the totem pole......

First it was trading up and down.
Then price broke down.
Then price started to slow (inverted hammers)
Then price broke up and left a GAP.
Price was moving so fast it could not cover ANY of the gap it left behind and closed up again.
Next, price retraced to the 50% of the GAP. Very important.
Price then made another inverted hammer. LOL
I have no idea why these show up so often at price turns, I'd never trade them by themselves which is what most people do with "patterns" and fail.
Then price ground up crisscrossing all the way to break back into previous up/down area and even Wicked outside the high of said area....
Very easy trade, check that, SIMPLE.

##ICT2.JPG


If you want to know what inverted hammers mean look at the 1M chart. I would say small liquidity pools (zl) with no follow thru.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!
Maximum Size for Maximum Rides$$$ :shock:

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 386
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 163
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge "George" Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: Re:

Postby BambinoFlex » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:31 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
BTW,
I've gotten the concept of ZL from day one.
Hey, I even named the "Discount/Premium" 50% area the MIghtyZone.
Everything has always looked clear, I mean even 6 mo into my trading "career".



Please explain ZL in your own words with a chart or 2.

Thanks



I’m not a master of the Z-line but the description of “if you can see loss you can see profit” is really the idea that price ranges and takes out previous lows and highs.

Entry criteria, where does a z-line form, etc…are all different questions that most likely lead to different trade plans. Based on my interpretation of MOs chart, a z-line forms during a time of smaller timeframe ranges (depends on what small is for you). Since the idea is to trade toward other peoples stop losses, you trade toward the inside of previous swings, targeting previous highs/lows.
"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 7847
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 881
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Re:

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:27 am

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:


If you want to know what inverted hammers mean look at the 1M chart. I would say small liquidity pools (zl) with no follow thru.


The above pic showed it on m1,
IH at bottom.

In the old days they would say bulls came into market but the bears were able to take back control...
Usually tells me bears are hanging by a thread and about to get blasted..... LOL :lol:

#aj2.JPG
#aj2.JPG (34.34 KiB) Viewed 631 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

buffalo
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:56 pm
Reputation: 33
Gender: None specified

Re: Re:

Postby buffalo » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:17 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Well I didn't actually understand zlines until zapazing (sp?) was posting his stuff. Then one day it clicked.

.


what about zap's charts helped you? I went back and almost all of his photos arent there anymore

User avatar
aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 3462
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 1542
Gender: Male

Re: Re:

Postby aliassmith » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:13 pm

buffalo wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Well I didn't actually understand zlines until zapazing (sp?) was posting his stuff. Then one day it clicked.

.


what about zap's charts helped you? I went back and almost all of his photos arent there anymore


Its been many years. All I can remember is he only traded the H1 chart and they were clear/clean about what he was doing. (Unlike MOs hyroglyphics).
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!
Maximum Size for Maximum Rides$$$ :shock:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”