free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

LeMercenaire

Re: lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:57 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
I've been loving S+D, using the tips you offered me. And have been tracking DWZ style and see that I like it a lot and Im thinking about adding it to my trading. Still want to test it a little more but then it should be good to go. Still need to find the indy so I don't have to eyeball it anymore.

TRO has his version of the DWZ.

There's also this variant:
https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/15865

I have been running tests to see if I can identify which pairs are perhaps more suited to the kind of movement that suits DWZ best. I've narrowed it down and once I'm happy with the list (which will obviously change over time anyway), I will let you know.

:D You are to nice.

awshucksdog.jpg
awshucksdog.jpg (78.3 KiB) Viewed 20169 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

PTG

Postby PTG » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:11 pm

Holy cow, two years have gone by.. :shock: :shock: :shock:
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:32 pm

Time flies when you're having fun ;)

BambinoFlex

Re:

Postby BambinoFlex » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:41 am

vane wrote:And the last for today, time to sleep ...Thanks MO for everything ;)

@Pro. This looks extremely familiar. I think it was ICT 2 video where he showed the 2 min chart. Is this the same thing? Range after a "momo bar" where wicks are created but price does not close.
"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

aliassmith

Re: Re:

Postby aliassmith » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:15 am

BambinoFlex wrote:

@Pro. This looks extremely familiar. I think it was ICT 2 video where he showed the 2 min chart. Is this the same thing? Range after a "momo bar" where wicks are created but price does not close.

That looks like vane who was mentored by MO
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:35 am

aliassmith wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:

I mean I know that's "Vane" lol but I'm talking about her chart and her explanations. It seems similar to the ICT idea in video 2. Minor differences but overall similar.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:53 am

BambinoFlex wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:

I mean I know that's "Vane" lol but I'm talking about her chart and her explanations. It seems similar to the ICT idea in video 2. Minor differences but overall similar.

She is using MO/kreslik terms on the chart. Also MO trading ideas look similar to ICT in some ways.

All I know is MO taught her over Google talk back then. I talked to him on there for awhile. We would bounce ideas off of each other and B.S. while I was daytrading. We got into an argument over something stupid (may be he was drinking) IDK. But the chat came to an end.

We were still cordial on the forums tho.

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:21 pm

aliassmith wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

She is using MO/kreslik terms on the chart. Also MO trading ideas look similar to ICT in some ways.

All I know is MO taught her over Google talk back then. I talked to him on there for awhile. We would bounce ideas off of each other and B.S. while I was daytrading. We got into an argument over something stupid (may be he was drinking) IDK. But the chat came to an end.

Oh wow, that must have been great to have MO teach you directly, if you understood the concepts. That's unfortunate alias, but did you also come to kreslik as a total newbie and then work your way up or you already had a good foundation and simply shared what you knew?

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:24 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:

Oh wow, that must have been great to have MO teach you directly, if you understood the concepts. That's unfortunate alias, but did you also come to kreslik as a total newbie and then work your way up or you already had a good foundation and simply shared what you knew?

When I came to kreslik I followed a little bit of the same path as MO. We both traded with Ken Roberts. We both followed James16 on forexfactory.com I found kreslik following Dragon's story from babypips.com. At that point I wasn't as successful as MO but I could trade.

I learned a lot from him and I am still always learning.

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:52 pm

aliassmith wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

When I came to kreslik I followed a little bit of the same path as MO. We both traded with Ken Roberts. We both followed James16 on forexfactory.com I found kreslik following Dragon's story from babypips.com. At that point I wasn't as successful as MO but I could trade.

I learned a lot from him and I am still always learning.

When you were trading with Ken Roberts and following James16, I was in Elementary school. Looked up those names and interesting people. James16 seemed like a nice guy, not trying to prove anything. More people like him would be nice.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”