free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

volnmar

Re: lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

Postby volnmar » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:43 am

Captain Pugwash wrote:
volnmar wrote:
I spent 2 day on what is MOMO.

So please do not tell me that I am little cheater who want to skip learning process... "

Two days :shock: - your certainly putting in the effort - good luck

2 days is too long to find out that it could be written in one sentence and one picture. So sorry that I asked for summary
Just learning

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:56 am

OK - sorry for being short with you

Here is a really superb explanation by Humble - its short sweet and to the point!
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

v8power

Postby v8power » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:57 am

You may also want to try starting your own thread to. Not sure if this one gets looked at much anymore. Here is a pic of how I trade a "mighty zone" trade. Its a 15 min chart with 4hr over lays. In the middle of the red 4hr over lay you can see how I saw the setup with the labels 1,2,3.

v8power

Postby v8power » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:25 am

One more tip for you volmner. Captain P is a pretty well respected member and knowledgeable one. I would play nice with him. All the members on Kreslik are pretty good people willing to help almost anyone. The only thing they ask is that you are willing to help yourself first, that's all. I had asked what a zline was about a year ago and not one single person respond and the reason why is zlines have been explained a million times and had I spent a little of my own time I would have found what they were. So hey at least some members are responding to yours. But by know one answering the post of mine caused me to dive into all those threads and Im now glad know one did. It has made me the trader I m today

The best advice I can give you is to just read non stop while you are trading. I don't know how long you trade a day, but sometimes I trade up to 16 hours a day so that's a lot of reading time. Good luck.

volnmar

Postby volnmar » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:25 am

Thank you guys, I didn´t want to be rude.

I am also reading when waiting for trade. Last three months gave me more that 2 years blindly trying to trade.
Now I am only looking for right "straight line" to trade as Humble says.

Until now I like Tro_Dynamic_fibs_SR... not breakout of SR but after break resistance wait for reverse and then go short... if there is a MOMO candle on reverse - wait for price to come back to Mighty zone and short from there.....

But I still don´t know how exactly create Zline and Dragon line that´s what I am still searching or don´t understand
Just learning

v8power

Postby v8power » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:50 am

A zline is any line in a mighy zone that u use to to make a trade. A mighty zone is the 50% area of a momo candle. If you look at the pic I posted above you can see you had upward momo. then price came back into it. You the had what I call the 123 setup, Candle 1 was the non momo, candle 2 was the momo, candle 3 was the wick of the momo then off to profit. I think all dragon lines are were price reverses. So in that pic where you have upward momo then in reverses, that's where you would draw dragon lines. Now don't quote me on that im not a hundred percent sure. That should answer all your questions for now.

volnmar

Postby volnmar » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:21 am

v8power wrote:A zline is any line in a mighy zone that u use to to make a trade. A mighty zone is the 50% area of a momo candle. If you look at the pic I posted above you can see you had upward momo. then price came back into it. You the had what I call the 123 setup, Candle 1 was the non momo, candle 2 was the momo, candle 3 was the wick of the momo then off to profit. I think all dragon lines are were price reverses. So in that pic where you have upward momo then in reverses, that's where you would draw dragon lines. Now don't quote me on that im not a hundred percent sure. That should answer all your questions for now.

Great I wasn´t sure about that Zline...now I am thank you. For that Dragons I will read more, I guess it´s not difficult but still something missing. For example should I draw lines for every candle color change or only for top and bottom of big swing

I don´t like that custom candle overlay, maybe that´s why I don´t understand dragon
Just learning

v8power

Postby v8power » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:09 pm

If I remember right its a swing high and lows.

roctao

Postby roctao » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:57 pm

The Dragon line is drawn at 50% of a momo (from open to close ignoring the wicks) on a 4hr chart. Once drawn, drop to 15 min
and wait to see if price gets rejected at the line before you enter the trade. Novice stop loss is the bottom or top of the momo.

volnmar

Postby volnmar » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:03 pm

roctao wrote:The Dragon line is drawn at 50% of a momo (from open to close ignoring the wicks) on a 4hr chart. Once drawn, drop to 15 min
and wait to see if price gets rejected at the line before you enter the trade. Novice stop loss is the bottom or top of the momo.

I know it only a little but I am not sure you are right....You speak about trading Mighty Zone(could be Zline)

I thought dragon is drawn where price turn and candle change color... see it on this chart... Used TRO2011_Dragon_Lines indicator

Red line M5(20) Res 10945.30

But I can be wrong :)
Just learning

Return to “TheRumpledOne”