lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

lukx

Postby lukx » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:37 pm

Well I gave up trading year ago and concentrated on my work. It's been quite good year in that regard but now things got slow and it doesn't seems to pick up. So I'm again getting tempted by forex :) But hopefully I will fight the temptation so I won't burn again money I don't have :)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:06 am

You could always try http://gamecolony.com/

You can get some Cribbage action for as much as $25-50/game.

Cribbage is a simple and fun game where just a little effort leads to a huge increase in win rate.

My Cribbage books are:

Play Winning Cribbage
Cribbage Simplified
Cribbage: a new concept
Cribbage for Experts
Miracles on 4th Street

Each book is no thicker than my pinky finger.

Software:
http://www.halscrib.com/apps/desktop/pr ... bbage-prof

Other games that pay well but require a savant-like memory are rummy games like Gin, Canasta, & Kalooki (aka Rummy 40 or 51).
I payed $300 for a rare book on Gin called "Gin Rummy: a predator's guide by Michael Sall". It is almost impossible to find a copy though.

Here is one for $200: http://gamblersbookclub.com/GIN-RUMMY-A ... o3NwMSTiSo

Other sites (which I cannot play on due to big brother) are William Hill & Rummy Royal.

Earn a little cash from a noddy and parlay it into a FX account...or something like that.

ForexTiger

Postby ForexTiger » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Good luck, lukx. Trading full day is very tough.

volnmar

Re: lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

Postby volnmar » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:26 am

hello can somebody please write in summary how to draw and how to trade dragon lines?
Just learning

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:36 pm

Volmer you seem to be set on having someone spoon feed a trading system to you judging by your post. You do realize that there is a thread called the best of dragon33. Might want to start there. All the info you are looking for is contained throughout the threads posted here. Have you read this whole thread from start to finish? What about never lose again or bettleboxs. Start with those fours threads, shouldn't take to long, maybe a month or to. I would recommend booking marking everyone of a MO's post or charts and dragons. I have hundreds of pages saved to my computer and catergorized by thread, who made the post and what the post is abougt. Also print at all chart examples so u have something to reference. If you have any questions after that im sure someone would be more then happy to answer it.

volnmar

Postby volnmar » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:21 am

I have read some threads especially "Bettleboxs Breakdown of Zlines and MoMos" then "The ideas that I trade by" "A fresh start! Doji's Trading Journal" TRO rat zone and buy zone trading and some few posts from others but there is too much posts.

I am sorry but most of them say nothing and only mess your brain.... Just because in post 10 you must use this method and in post 20 there is new method, previous one was bad. This have no sense, to read 500 pages to find that you need only last 10.

I didn´t know about "best of dragon33" thread I will look there...how could I know in so many topics?

FOR THAT "SPOON FEED"

I spent 2 day on what is MOMO. Hundreds of post to get this:

Momentum candles, bla bla bla, 2 times bigger then previous, shows direction ........ here you have indicator which will draw you Mighty zones, trade them with these rules 1)2)3).... after some time, price will come back to this area to erase your profits.You must take them before this.
Management: for example Use MO´s method to move Stop Loss by opening more positions (averaging). Do not move SL with hand, but only open new position to have more lots.

All other things you need to watch on chart and practice anyway, you can´t read them

So please do not tell me that I am little cheater who want to skip learning process... If you want to read thousands of posts you can, I prefer to ask first. I only want to perfectly understand the basics of concept, the core of the idea. Everything else are just "tips and tricks"
Just learning

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:30 pm

volnmar wrote:I have read some threads especially "Bettleboxs Breakdown of Zlines and MoMos" then "The ideas that I trade by" "A fresh start! Doji's Trading Journal" TRO rat zone and buy zone trading and some few posts from others but there is too much posts.

I am sorry but most of them say nothing and only mess your brain.... Just because in post 10 you must use this method and in post 20 there is new method, previous one was bad. This have no sense, to read 500 pages to find that you need only last 10.

I didn´t know about "best of dragon33" thread I will look there...how could I know in so many topics?

FOR THAT "SPOON FEED"

I spent 2 day on what is MOMO. Hundreds of post to get this:

Momentum candles, bla bla bla, 2 times bigger then previous, shows direction ........ here you have indicator which will draw you Mighty zones, trade them with these rules 1)2)3).... after some time, price will come back to this area to erase your profits.You must take them before this.
Management: for example Use MO´s method to move Stop Loss by opening more positions (averaging). Do not move SL with hand, but only open new position to have more lots.

All other things you need to watch on chart and practice anyway, you can´t read them

So please do not tell me that I am little cheater who want to skip learning process... If you want to read thousands of posts you can, I prefer to ask first. I only want to perfectly understand the basics of concept, the core of the idea. Everything else are just "tips and tricks"

If you have read all that information then it is up
to you now to put together a trading method that
works for "YOU". Nobody here will be able to give
you the best way to trade because they are not
you. Psychologically everyone is different and
must trade a certain way to mesh with their mental
and emotional self.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:52 pm

volnmar wrote:
I spent 2 day on what is MOMO.

So please do not tell me that I am little cheater who want to skip learning process... "

Two days :shock: - your certainly putting in the effort - good luck
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

v8power

Postby v8power » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:21 am

Well I've spent over six months reading and re reading all those threads, so u might want spend another day or two. But I'm not about to start a pissing match on kreslik. So I'll play nice. Page 4 of the best of dragon talks about dragon lines and even has a link to more info about them. That should give u all the info u were looking for and I hope that's all you need to become a successful trader.

I only recommended all those threads is because I feel they all offer very good material that any trader could learn from. 90% of my trading is based on info from MO and dragon and I think even after you learn what dragon lines are it's not going to make you a successful trader. But if it does, I would be happy for you. I wish u the best of luck in ur trading endeavor.

volnmar

Postby volnmar » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:30 am

v8power wrote:Well I've spent over six months reading and re reading all those threads, so u might want spend another day or two. But I'm not about to start a pissing match on kreslik. So I'll play nice. Page 4 of the best of dragon talks about dragon lines and even has a link to more info about them. That should give u all the info u were looking for and I hope that's all you need to become a successful trader.

I only recommended all those threads is because I feel they all offer very good material that any trader could learn from. 90% of my trading is based on info from MO and dragon and I think even after you learn what dragon lines are it's not going to make you a successful trader. But if it does, I would be happy for you. I wish u the best of luck in ur trading endeavor.

Thank you, of course I will spend more time with reading :) and even more time with watching charts, but most of the time I only search where to start, firstly I need to understand what all of these MOMOs, Dragons, zero lines etc. are. Then learn how to trade those ideas. I only need to show where should I search.
Just learning

Return to “TheRumpledOne”