lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:25 am

You could say:

I am thankful that I have more time with my dad.

I am thankful for my empathy towards people who are down on their luck

I am thankful that I wasn't stuck with a women who wouldn't be there when I am down and out.

I am thankful for my health, that I have the strength in my flesh to rise and conquer the day.

Reach deep and overcome the negative with the positive.

Your mind, once freed from negative attitudes and definitions of your self , can see clearly to bring you success.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

lukx

Postby lukx » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:44 am

This is why You are called MIGHTY ONE :)

lazygeorge

Postby lazygeorge » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:47 am

MightyOne wrote:You could say:

I am thankful that I wasn't stuck with a women who wouldn't be there when I am down and out.

I am thankful for my health, that I have the strength in my flesh to rise and conquer the day.

Your mind, once freed from negative attitudes and definitions of your self , can see clearly to bring you success.

Wise Words MO.

Something we should all ponder...

Belkin

Postby Belkin » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:50 am

MightyOne wrote:You could say:

Very wise words and advises here.

It is now even easier to see why you are succesful.

flinux

Postby flinux » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:48 pm

lukx wrote:
bettlebox wrote:Hi Lukx

When you going to start trading again? once start cant give up you know that
BB

I don't think I'll will start again. I was born a looser :)
Lost job, apartment, car, wife. Living broke with my dad. Only thing left I still have is my health.. but I hope cancer will also take it form me so I will leave this pathetic world soon.

(Sorry for the Off Topic)
I don't know if you believe. But this is for you:

Syn marnotrawny

11 Powiedział też: ?Pewien człowiek miał dwóch synów. 12 Młodszy z nich rzekł do ojca: "Ojcze, daj mi część majątku, która na mnie przypada". Podzielił więc majątek między nich. 13 Niedługo potem młodszy syn, zabrawszy wszystko, odjechał w dalekie strony i tam roztrwonił swój majątek, żyjąc rozrzutnie. 14 A gdy wszystko wydał, nastał ciężki głód w owej krainie i on sam zaczął cierpieć niedostatek. 15 Poszedł i przystał do jednego z obywateli owej krainy, a ten posłał go na swoje pola żeby pasł świnie4. 16 Pragnął on napełnić swój żołądek strąkami, którymi żywiły się świnie, lecz nikt mu ich nie dawał. 17 Wtedy zastanowił się i rzekł: Iluż to najemników mojego ojca ma pod dostatkiem chleba, a ja tu z głodu ginę. 18 Zabiorę się i pójdę do mego ojca, i powiem mu: Ojcze, zgrzeszyłem przeciw Bogu5 i względem ciebie; 19 już nie jestem godzien nazywać się twoim synem: uczyń mię choćby jednym z najemników. 20 Wybrał się więc i poszedł do swojego ojca. A gdy był jeszcze daleko, ujrzał go jego ojciec i wzruszył się głęboko; wybiegł naprzeciw niego, rzucił mu się na szyję i ucałował go. 21 A syn rzekł do niego: "Ojcze, zgrzeszyłem przeciw Bogu6 i względem ciebie, już nie jestem godzien nazywać się twoim synem". 22 Lecz ojciec rzekł do swoich sług: "Przynieście szybko najlepszą szatę i ubierzcie go; dajcie mu też pierścień na rękę i sandały na nogi! 23 Przyprowadźcie utuczone cielę i zabijcie: będziemy ucztować i bawić się, 24 ponieważ ten mój syn był umarły, a znów ożył; zaginął, a odnalazł się". I zaczęli się bawić.
25 Tymczasem starszy jego syn7 przebywał na polu. Gdy wracał i był blisko domu, usłyszał muzykę i tańce. 26 Przywołał jednego ze sług i pytał go, co to ma znaczyć. 27 Ten mu rzekł: "Twój brat powrócił, a ojciec twój kazał zabić utuczone cielę, ponieważ odzyskał go zdrowego". 28 Na to rozgniewał się i nie chciał wejść; wtedy ojciec jego wyszedł i tłumaczył mu. 29 Lecz on odpowiedział ojcu: "Oto tyle lat ci służę i nigdy nie przekroczyłem twojego rozkazu; ale mnie nie dałeś nigdy koźlęcia, żebym się zabawił z przyjaciółmi. 30 Skoro jednak wrócił ten syn twój, który roztrwonił twój majątek z nierządnicami, kazałeś zabić dla niego utuczone cielę". 31 Lecz on mu odpowiedział: "Moje dziecko, ty zawsze jesteś przy mnie i wszystko moje do ciebie należy. 32 A trzeba się weselić i cieszyć z tego, że ten brat twój był umarły, a znów ożył, zaginął, a odnalazł się"?.

a hug for you.
(Sorry again for the Off-Topic)
So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love. - 1 Corinthians 13:13

flinux

Postby flinux » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:01 pm

lukx wrote:
bettlebox wrote:Hi Lukx

When you going to start trading again? once start cant give up you know that
BB

I don't think I'll will start again. I was born a looser :)
Lost job, apartment, car, wife. Living broke with my dad. Only thing left I still have is my health.. but I hope cancer will also take it form me so I will leave this pathetic world soon.

(Sorry for the Off Topic)
I don't know if you believe, but this is for you:

Then he said, "A man had two sons,
and the younger son said to his father, 'Father, give me the share of your estate that should come to me.' So the father divided the property between them.
After a few days, the younger son collected all his belongings and set off to a distant country where he squandered his inheritance on a life of dissipation.
When he had freely spent everything, a severe famine struck that country, and he found himself in dire need.
So he hired himself out to one of the local citizens who sent him to his farm to tend the swine.
And he longed to eat his fill of the pods on which the swine fed, but nobody gave him any.
Coming to his senses he thought, 'How many of my father's hired workers have more than enough food to eat, but here am I, dying from hunger.
I shall get up and go to my father and I shall say to him, "Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you.
I no longer deserve to be called your son; treat me as you would treat one of your hired workers."'
So he got up and went back to his father. While he was still a long way off, his father caught sight of him, and was filled with compassion. He ran to his son, embraced him and kissed him.
His son said to him, 'Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you; I no longer deserve to be called your son.'
But his father ordered his servants, 'Quickly bring the finest robe and put it on him; put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet.
Take the fattened calf and slaughter it. Then let us celebrate with a feast,
because this son of mine was dead, and has come to life again; he was lost, and has been found.' Then the celebration began.
Now the older son had been out in the field and, on his way back, as he neared the house, he heard the sound of music and dancing.
He called one of the servants and asked what this might mean.
The servant said to him, 'Your brother has returned and your father has slaughtered the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound.'
He became angry, and when he refused to enter the house, his father came out and pleaded with him.
He said to his father in reply, 'Look, all these years I served you and not once did I disobey your orders; yet you never gave me even a young goat to feast on with my friends.
But when your son returns who swallowed up your property with prostitutes, for him you slaughter the fattened calf.'
He said to him, 'My son, you are here with me always; everything I have is yours.
But now we must celebrate and rejoice, because your brother was dead and has come to life again; he was lost and has been found.'"

Here in polish

a hug for you.
(Sorry again for the Off-Topic)
(Sorry for the multiple posts)
So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love. - 1 Corinthians 13:13

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Hi Lukx

sorry to hear about your problems. This picture i made, "the emotional ladder" really works. Just identify were you are at on ladder and then apply rule in picture.

When im down in dumps and i dont want to be there, i get the ladder out :)

NB: i missed a relief arrow between Postive Expectation and Optimism

BB
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:59 pm

BB,
If you ever turn your back on trading, I think you would make great children's books...

Your pictures are always fun to look at!
:D

~Krane

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:06 am

Thanks Tyger

There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

aVi

Postby aVi » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:16 am

lukx wrote:I don't think I'll will start again. I was born a looser :)

Damn man, I know we all go through hardship and likely feel like s#!+ in the process - but don't wish such ills on yourself. :smt009

And don't give up on anything you really want - otherwise, there's really no point to... existence. Who knows, soon you may not need a job, you may own a house & luxury sedan, you could be married again and in an even happier, fulfilling union - all the while your very proud father looks on.

Or... you could just quit... :smt075
Wake up Mr. Green...

Return to “TheRumpledOne”