lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

PTG

Postby PTG » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:49 pm

Oh and by the way, those zones are usually not too far away from Mighty Zones, because a momo signals a significant imbalance between sellers and buyers. In the S and D zones price appears to be in balance, the proof of which is the fact that price doesn't shoot away like a rocket.

It is sooo simple, UNbef-inlievable.
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

PTG

Postby PTG » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:01 pm

lukx wrote:Oki doki. Tonight I'll watch all of Sam videos. One by one.

Me too. Haven't seen them all yet. Then, I will start from the beginning again.

PTG

Postby PTG » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:06 pm

GUESS what I did !

Brookmyre

Postby Brookmyre » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:10 pm

Hey Lukx, Im on to my 6th or 7th of those videos and they are absolutely great. For me it has put all the stuff I've learned from TRO and MO into context. In hindsight, there is probably nothing there that I haven't been told before in NLA or DTB but he provides the context for that information and that has been very helpfull to me. By the way PTG posted a step by step h4 reversal on NLA on p694. I had only been doing zlines on smaller timeframes and struggling. I followed that post step by step and made 60 pips on my very next trade. I had to reinstall mt4 and lost the data so I didn't post it but I would really like to thank PTG and to say to you, Lukx, after you have watched the SS videos, go back and look at PTGs post and you will see EXACTLY why it worked out. Good luck man!!

PTG

Postby PTG » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:48 pm

Brookmyre wrote:Hey Lukx, Im on to my 6th or 7th of those videos and they are absolutely great. For me it has put all the stuff I've learned from TRO and MO into context. In hindsight, there is probably nothing there that I haven't been told before in NLA or DTB but he provides the context for that information and that has been very helpfull to me. By the way PTG posted a step by step h4 reversal on NLA on p694. I had only been doing zlines on smaller timeframes and struggling. I followed that post step by step and made 60 pips on my very next trade. I had to reinstall mt4 and lost the data so I didn't post it but I would really like to thank PTG and to say to you, Lukx, after you have watched the SS videos, go back and look at PTGs post and you will see EXACTLY why it worked out. Good luck man!!

I'm very happy that my posts have been of help to you ! Actually, I have learned all this stuff through this site and the people on here who continuously offer their opinions, insights and advice in a very positive manner 8) The H4/H1 trick originates from Dragon; his posts relating to this trick can be found around that time as well. For the rest I've had a similar struggling experience like you had and now, after a lot of head scratching and ](*,) everything finally comes together it appears. My bank account will be the ultimate proof :shock: :lol:

Never give up ! :twisted:

PTG

Postby PTG » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:38 pm

Just came back. Another 40 pips. Could have had 40 more, or even 80 more by trading the pullback (long) and then short the mofo again. BUT I'm not a greedy bugger, am I :^o :smt003

PTG

Postby PTG » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:51 pm

Then look at GU. Stop and reverse on H4 EXACTLY in the zones. =P~ :smt106

lukx

Postby lukx » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:00 pm

nice :).
I just saw what you said about MZ being not far away from d s zones.
I put blubb mz indy to see it more clearly.ANd of course you were totally right that mzs are just after s and d balancing upd and down areas and than we got action. Plus I read your post on NLA p694 as Brookmyre said and it cleared my view even more. Hope tomorrow I will be able to catch something. Also I'm downloading all the Sam Seiden movies to my pc and will upload it somewhere so everyone can have it on their pc. At least this I can do to show you my appreciation for all the help I got here from you guys.

lukx

Postby lukx » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:10 pm

a bit of topic... I hope that EU will go up eventually, Christmas are coming and if it go up I will be bale to buy more Christmas presents in US for less Euro :)

PTG

Postby PTG » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:11 pm

Remember it won't always go your way, however if you make sure that your profit potential is large enough and execute your trades flawlessly and without emotion, you have the upper hand in the long run.

Have you watched that video of whatshisname, Mark Anthony or something (forgot the name..), the video that TRO promoted ealier this year ? If not, you should consider watching that too, as many times as it takes to really understand what the guy is talking about.

For the rest, it only requires practice to stick to your plan and make this work. Start small like es/pip said. Do not deviate from the plan. And don't forget to actually make a plan and convert any questions that arise while executing it into rules. Keep it simple, just like the trading itself. It is fun !

Return to “TheRumpledOne”