lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:15 pm

Another losing trade...

We are standing at a daily ZL as well as a Weekly low extreme. Reason to go long. (trade was based on 15m, probably to early).

WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:16 pm

Here I go again.... Currently +30

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Exited this trade with +45.

I wanted to hold further for the reasons I entered, aiming to hold it longer term. Price didn't break that H1 zone and may retrace back to my entry point, so basically didn't have the balls and preferred to take profits and if price retraces and gives a signal will re-entry.

It was a 2.2 hrs trade.

cfabian wrote:Here I go again.... Currently +30

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Pablo and Jarnapal,
Can you please expand a bit (or a lot) on what you see on the boxes?

I looked for Jarnapal's comment on a Lukx reply, but I'm unsure it is what I found.

To me the reds are "small consolidation areas", and until candles start to build bigger it signals entry, whereas to the yellow there's no consolidation area, just a reacting point. However, on many dragon's charts he trades the reacting points (wicks with opposite candle color) and trades the BO of it... of course when they are in the zone. That is what I wanted to do.

Can you please explain what you see on those areas?

Cheers

pablo101 wrote:
jarnapal wrote:
cfabian wrote:I do believe so, let's see if someone gives us some feedback. Now price is stalling and most likely will go in our direction, but with our money already.

lukx wrote:to sum up : we were in 4h mz + even 1h mz, price got rejected form this 50% zone (wick) we took rat entry and got spanked... maybe we did everything right and it was just loosing trade ...

Lukx and cfabian.

I talked about that situation in previous lukx reply. I also would be glad to see what dragon says but I think it's just about waiting till the move is done.

Look for the difference whats in red and yellow boxes.

Great example of what to look/wait for :smt033

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:29 pm

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:09 pm

cfabian wrote:Image

I wouldn't know because I don't give a damn about the news and am always waiting for the long candles before I exit a trade...

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:32 pm

"I wouldn't know because I don't give a damn about the news and am always waiting for the long candles before I exit a trade..."

Interesting...

What's a "long candle"? A candle > 2 times average range?
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:29 am

cfabian wrote:Another losing trade...

We are standing at a daily ZL as well as a Weekly low extreme. Reason to go long. (trade was based on 15m, probably to early).

I wouldn't have taken this one, look at the H1 overlay, it's small and smaller than the previous H1.

You other +45 pip was nice, h1 swing momo down then momo up, see the orange sema before the yellow, that h1 candle low was tested (sema 3). I was in bed so I didn't take it but my entry would have been same as yours due to the all the factors I stated plus your 15m red entry candle tested the previous H4 candle low then shot up.

For your question posted in a chart by jarnapal, I let him explain more as it was his example but bascially, in the red boxes there is more 15m candles for the trader to make a decision whilst in the yellow there wasn't.

bacoazul

Postby bacoazul » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:23 am

bacoazul wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
bacoazul wrote:Hello traders, first of all i want to thanks again to all the
masters here on kreslik for teaching us so much.
This time i want to take my trading to the next level, i
been doing this kind of trades for some time now but
this is this first time i take a trade with big lot size on
both entries, so i have a question, how do you guys
lower or nulify the risk when you are in the place i'am
with this trade?

Tx in advance for your feed back. :D

I guess that I do not understand why you are worrying about risk when you are so deep in profit.

If you were planning on moving your average down to a 40% RET between your average price and your next entry then you should consider the risk of such a play.

You should only be thinking about resistance and how fast or slow you should bring your average price down behind the trend.

That last red candle closed larger than all the bodies in that picture and I would have placed a limit order on the low extreme.

Once I exited at the best price I would follow the rest of my plan...

Ty MO, i really appreciate your feedback right now the price is back at the second entry so i'm gonna wait were the price close and decide what to do next

Get out at close of big body

These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:33 am

cfabian wrote:Pablo and Jarnapal,
Can you please expand a bit (or a lot) on what you see on the boxes?

I looked for Jarnapal's comment on a Lukx reply, but I'm unsure it is what I found.

To me the reds are "small consolidation areas", and until candles start to build bigger it signals entry, whereas to the yellow there's no consolidation area, just a reacting point. However, on many dragon's charts he trades the reacting points (wicks with opposite candle color) and trades the BO of it... of course when they are in the zone. That is what I wanted to do.

Can you please explain what you see on those areas?

Cheers

pablo101 wrote:
jarnapal wrote:
cfabian wrote:I do believe so, let's see if someone gives us some feedback. Now price is stalling and most likely will go in our direction, but with our money already.

lukx wrote:to sum up : we were in 4h mz + even 1h mz, price got rejected form this 50% zone (wick) we took rat entry and got spanked... maybe we did everything right and it was just loosing trade ...

Lukx and cfabian.

I talked about that situation in previous lukx reply. I also would be glad to see what dragon says but I think it's just about waiting till the move is done.

Look for the difference whats in red and yellow boxes.

Great example of what to look/wait for :smt033

You explained it perfectly. Red boxes indicate consolidation and yellow box does not. I have to look over dragons post and see what you mean but I know that it's not wise to trade long if it has been strongly coming down, even if it's rat entry. Usually there's always a consolidation period after strong move before it starts to move the other way back.

If the first scenario happens there has to be strong reason where bulls and bears agree in the following direction like S/R or news. Sometimes it's not much of consolidation but the price can't make lower lows and zerolines are being created. You will know that then..

Return to “TheRumpledOne”