free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

spa

Postby spa » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:23 am

last couple of days on EJ..
Attachments
EURJPYM15.png
EURJPYM15.png (74.56 KiB) Viewed 4103 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

JESGPY

Postby JESGPY » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:24 pm

Pablo..

What happened with your issue.???

Hope you solved it and got your money back

JUAN

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:28 pm

bredin wrote:Tygs,
you can see on the chart with the CC's that the last h4 of the week is actually h3, the CC indi just counts 4 h1 bars, so its h4 includes the first h1 of the next week, wheras the candles-m-candles uses the chart h4.

G.

Ok, gotcha Bredz, that's why they shifted.
yeah, I only use Blubbb_CustomCandle.

Btw, that's a cool indi you have of putting the spread on the price line. Very innovative indeed. :smt023

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

newschool

Postby newschool » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:28 pm

dragon invited his good friend to dukascopy... he seems to find its a good broker....

http://www.dukascopy.com/media/advert_v ... ildCache=1

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:49 am

JESGPY wrote:Pablo..

JUAN

Still fighting it, their excuse is banks moving markets too fast bla bla bla, the usual spew I anticipated, will let you know what happens.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:50 am

newschool wrote:dragon invited his good friend to dukascopy... he seems to find its a good broker....

very tempted to move brokers, scared of using MBT now.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:42 am

pablo101 wrote:
newschool wrote:dragon invited his good friend to dukascopy... he seems to find its a good broker....

very tempted to move brokers, scared of using MBT now.

Don't want to push you but i know some guys who lost $400000 on the 6th may with MB for the same issues.

Limit orders not respected etc on the big drop on yencrosses. They are now with Dukascopy and they say it is a big difference.
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 pm

pablo101 wrote:

JUAN

Still fighting it, their excuse is banks moving markets too fast bla bla bla, the usual spew I anticipated, will let you know what happens.

that is total BS

i looked at a 1 tick chart and there were bid upticks on the way down, through all that. so for them to say there was no liq. is bs.

no way you shouldnt have got a fill

have you talked to justin lablang? or whatever his name is?

he is the guy who runs most of the threads on the forums. I would keep posting and making it public on the forums and create some bad publicity. Demanding that it get resolved in public. I think there is a MBT thread at FF and EliteTrader.

Also, continue to stay on the compliance department until you get some results.

Then i would switch brokers after you get it resolved, i may switch just bec of this myself.
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:59 pm

es/pip wrote:
pablo101 wrote:

JUAN

that is total BS

i looked at a 1 tick chart and there were bid upticks on the way down, through all that. so for them to say there was no liq. is bs.

he is the guy who runs most of the threads on the forums. I would keep posting and making it public on the forums and create some bad publicity. Demanding that it get resolved in public. I think there is a MBT thread at FF and EliteTrader.

Then i would switch brokers after you get it resolved, i may switch just bec of this myself.

Just be carefull using MB

The guys where i am trading with are professionals for several years and they never have seen something like this.

Those guys are money managers for several years with amazing trackrecord. They even got no answer from MB for several weeks, they switched immediately.

Last week we have visited Dukascopy on one of their events and that's a real company (bank now) We have dinered with the vice president of dukascopy so they are the real deal believe me. Everyone is invited on those events every month.

If someone consider to make the switch let me know i can help and give you our personal account manager.
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:07 am

es/pip wrote:
pablo101 wrote:

JUAN

that is total BS

Hi ES,

Initially, I made it officially public on FF on Justin thread to let everyone know, I'm trying not to be a kid about it, I know it can happen and it may not be their fault but I keep it cordial for now until I get some results.

Here's what i got from a private email from him:

"So I had this trade reviewed by our Head of Trade Desk and also the person who runs the MT4 project here. Given the market actions at the time, there?s nothing that we can do on this fill. There were liquidity providers jumping 5 pips at a time and very few orders were being executed along the way. Your order was routed to several banks after your stop triggered in an effort to get you filled. Everything on our end behaved properly, meaning that your order didn?t get stuck at any destination. Put simply, this was the definition of a fast market and took all liquidity providers by surprise. All orders on the ECN itself were wiped in a second, leaving only outside liquidity providers providing quotes."

yeah yada yada yada ... I wouldn't be surprised all brokers have this as a copy and paste of this on their desktop

Strangely (or not), I got this prompted email after I name dropped "kreslik.com" to him, see what happens when I mention TRO (if you don't mind). I think you guys have power!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”