free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:34 am

Manta wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:Hi All,

I want to start by saying that i have been a long time lurker on these forums and followed the success of guyz like dragon and es pips closely,i've also made a few post here and there, mainly to ask and clarify questions along the way.

I am inspired by MO's teachings and contribution and thank him and Tro wholeheartedly for everything.

After going thru the NLA and this thread,and after proving the Zline concept to myself on DEMO i finally decided on 1st june 2010 to go 'LIVE'.

Dragons sucess of taking a small account into approx 22k in approx 3mths was, and still is a great inspiration to me,something i'd like to emulate myself.

I started my live account with only ?100 on the 1st of june and as of now it is at ?782 in 6wks trading at only ?1/pip,a good account growth percentage on a relative basis. I have not increased my ?/pip value as of yet because i have concerns which i would like MO,TRO,ES PIPS and DRAGON to help with.

My main concerns are timing of entries with the least amount of drawdown,even though at times i've gone 10 trades in a row without a loss,sometimes a few of those trades have been -50/60 pips before being a winning trade.

I need to drastically improve my timing which will give me the confidence to increase my pip value with proper money management.

I know everyone fashions their own way of trading MO's teachings, ES PIPS trades slightly different to DRAGON yet both are successful,what advice would you guyz give me on improving my timing??

I think im looking at the bigger picture and higher TF MOMO but sometimes get caught on trading from daily extremes when the market does'nt turn on shorter TF MOMO.

To MO,if on any given day i see the market has made a new low with some heavy down MOMO,but then i get strong up MOMO on a shorter TF,should i buy?? coz im trading from an extreme or wait for a retracement and sell at a better price going in line with higher TF MOMO and daily trend....reason being this is what has caught me out with the few losses i've had, even though i was only gonna trade the retracement like a scalp,the market does'nt retrace and goes down a bit more- making the shorter TF MOMO null and void..

LONG POST I KNOW(SORRY GUYZ AND GALS)

DRAGON/ES PIPS---What would you guyz advise on me trying to improve my entries so i can confidently put in a reasonable stoploss,dont get me wrong,i've had some fantastic entries with minimal drawdown as well,not consistently enough for me just yet.

You could argue that im not accepting the loss and moving onto the next trade but if you guyz can do with a 20-30 pip stoploss then so should i,except maybe im slightly too early or too late.......im waffling i know guyz
:lol: just a few losing trades tells me im managing the trades ok at this risk level because its worthless to me,but would i crack up and close the trades at higher ?/pip level.....probably yes....hence why i need your help improving timing....

DRAGON,your entry technique on page 55 of this thread is a little different to your later posts,are you using rat reversals now??anything to help better timing.....

I know it may sound like im a doom and gloom merchant ](*,)

But i owe a lot to all here especially MO,TRO DRAGON ESPIPS

Im a' work in progress' :D

Sorry to have gone on a bit, be assured that people here are changing lives,not because of what i've achieved coz that is miniscule compared to where guyz like dragon,es pips are,but because it gives me the belief that i will share the same success not long from now

forgive any typos :evil:

I just show different techniques to enter trades but the basics are all the same. As you know by now is your timing very important. If you can make a 600 ? 700% in just 6 weeks i think you are on your way to make a lot more.
It means you are able to pick the right direction of the main trend. There are a few options to make your timing better.

Start drawing zerolines on the smaller frames and look for those very near to the higher frames. Then you can apply the entry technique on page 55 or you can trade the ratentry around those areas.

Mo does say it all the time. Price closes above a line or doesn't close above a line. Those are the only options out there.
Just trade from line to line. If price does not come to your line then seek for another entry or other opportunity but don not force your trade, it doesn't work.

"If you can make a 600 ? 700% in just 6 weeks i think you are on your way to make a lot more."

Are you encouraging him to use extremly high leverage unprotected?

I may use 50:1 leverage in a trade, but it is part of a position and I
protect my average entry.

To use the leverage he has been using when there is $100,000 account on
the line could cause a heart attack.

I strongly agree that one of the key things is to have under control your risk(btw. it can be achieved even with different methods than SL).

But on the other hand...I havent learnt too many really useful things in my short life, but as far as I know, there is no real gain without risk...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-gqMpZroy8&feature=related

"But on the other hand...I havent learnt too many really useful things in my short life, but as far as I know, there is no real gain without risk..." -Manta

More risk is more risk and more profit is more profit.

There is nothing a day trader will achieve with a starting leverage of 25:1 that he could not achieve with a starting leverage of 5:1 except dramatically slowing the growth of his account.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

rushN4

Postby rushN4 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:10 am

dragon33 wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
dragon33 wrote:

I want to start by saying that i have been a long time lurker on these forums and followed the success of guyz like dragon and es pips closely,i've also made a few post here and there, mainly to ask and clarify questions along the way.

I am inspired by MO's teachings and contribution and thank him and Tro wholeheartedly for everything.

After going thru the NLA and this thread,and after proving the Zline concept to myself on DEMO i finally decided on 1st june 2010 to go 'LIVE'.

Dragons sucess of taking a small account into approx 22k in approx 3mths was, and still is a great inspiration to me,something i'd like to emulate myself.

I started my live account with only ?100 on the 1st of june and as of now it is at ?782 in 6wks trading at only ?1/pip,a good account growth percentage on a relative basis. I have not increased my ?/pip value as of yet because i have concerns which i would like MO,TRO,ES PIPS and DRAGON to help with.

My main concerns are timing of entries with the least amount of drawdown,even though at times i've gone 10 trades in a row without a loss,sometimes a few of those trades have been -50/60 pips before being a winning trade.

I need to drastically improve my timing which will give me the confidence to increase my pip value with proper money management.

I know everyone fashions their own way of trading MO's teachings, ES PIPS trades slightly different to DRAGON yet both are successful,what advice would you guyz give me on improving my timing??

I think im looking at the bigger picture and higher TF MOMO but sometimes get caught on trading from daily extremes when the market does'nt turn on shorter TF MOMO.

To MO,if on any given day i see the market has made a new low with some heavy down MOMO,but then i get strong up MOMO on a shorter TF,should i buy?? coz im trading from an extreme or wait for a retracement and sell at a better price going in line with higher TF MOMO and daily trend....reason being this is what has caught me out with the few losses i've had, even though i was only gonna trade the retracement like a scalp,the market does'nt retrace and goes down a bit more- making the shorter TF MOMO null and void..

DRAGON/ES PIPS---What would you guyz advise on me trying to improve my entries so i can confidently put in a reasonable stoploss,dont get me wrong,i've had some fantastic entries with minimal drawdown as well,not consistently enough for me just yet.

You could argue that im not accepting the loss and moving onto the next trade but if you guyz can do with a 20-30 pip stoploss then so should i,except maybe im slightly too early or too late.......im waffling i know guyz
:lol: just a few losing trades tells me im managing the trades ok at this risk level because its worthless to me,but would i crack up and close the trades at higher ?/pip level.....probably yes....hence why i need your help improving timing....

DRAGON,your entry technique on page 55 of this thread is a little different to your later posts,are you using rat reversals now??anything to help better timing.....

Sorry to have gone on a bit, be assured that people here are changing lives,not because of what i've achieved coz that is miniscule compared to where guyz like dragon,es pips are,but because it gives me the belief that i will share the same success not long from now

I just show different techniques to enter trades but the basics are all the same. As you know by now is your timing very important. If you can make a 600 ? 700% in just 6 weeks i think you are on your way to make a lot more.
It means you are able to pick the right direction of the main trend. There are a few options to make your timing better.

Start drawing zerolines on the smaller frames and look for those very near to the higher frames. Then you can apply the entry technique on page 55 or you can trade the ratentry around those areas.

Mo does say it all the time. Price closes above a line or doesn't close above a line. Those are the only options out there.
Just trade from line to line. If price does not come to your line then seek for another entry or other opportunity but don not force your trade, it doesn't work.

"If you can make a 600 ? 700% in just 6 weeks i think you are on your way to make a lot more."

I do not encourage anybody. Never mentioned the leverage only my leverage. He also told he was playing $1. I told so many times i have a tiny stop. I think anybody here on the forum is old enough to make there own decisions. I can only help them how to trade. They listen or they don't!!!
I am even stupid to reply on this message

Sorry if my answer is a bit ... i'm just very tired that's all

Hey dragon would you take trades like this on my pictures?
maybe with a rat trade on 5min?

is you basement dry after this big storm yesterday? saw on tv that it was heavy in Belgium.

as always thanks for help

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:29 pm

rushN4 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
dragon33 wrote:

I do not encourage anybody. Never mentioned the leverage only my leverage. He also told he was playing $1. I told so many times i have a tiny stop. I think anybody here on the forum is old enough to make there own decisions. I can only help them how to trade. They listen or they don't!!!
I am even stupid to reply on this message

Sorry if my answer is a bit ... i'm just very tired that's all

Hey dragon would you take trades like this on my pictures?
maybe with a rat trade on 5min?

is you basement dry after this big storm yesterday? saw on tv that it was heavy in Belgium.

as always thanks for help

yes i would take that trade
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:49 am

I took this long on the 5 min but got out with a small loss.

Dragon, any chance you can comment on this one? Looks like a valid entry.

johny

Postby johny » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:30 am

pablo101 wrote:I took this long on the 5 min but got out with a small loss.

That was a trade against the mighty professional traders!

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=43724#43724

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:32 am

MightyOne wrote:
Manta wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
dragon33 wrote:

I strongly agree that one of the key things is to have under control your risk(btw. it can be achieved even with different methods than SL).

But on the other hand...I havent learnt too many really useful things in my short life, but as far as I know, there is no real gain without risk...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-gqMpZroy8&feature=related

"But on the other hand...I havent learnt too many really useful things in my short life, but as far as I know, there is no real gain without risk..." -Manta

More risk is more risk and more profit is more profit.

There is nothing a day trader will achieve with a starting leverage of 25:1 that he could not achieve with a starting leverage of 5:1 except dramatically slowing the growth of his account.

But you have to hit the buttons too many times your way Mightyone. 8)
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

bredin

Postby bredin » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:06 am

alias,

sounds like youve also experienced Frenetic Scalping Induced Repetitive Strain Injuries (FSIRSI) :lol:

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:51 am

pablo101 wrote:I took this long on the 5 min but got out with a small loss.

which candle was your entry?

If it was the first yellow then you got your chance to close around the 50% area with small pips. That area was also a reject of price from a zeroline not drawn on your chart. That reject indicated another downmove.
If it was the second yellow strange you got filled. So i can not see how you got filled and i don't see any reason to go long there

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:18 am

Feel free to correct me but I see price closing over support and then coming back to wick it.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:56 am

jarnapal wrote:Feel free to correct me but I see price closing over support and then coming back to wick it.

That's correct

Return to “TheRumpledOne”