Moderator: moderators

rushN4

Postby rushN4 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:44 pm

dragon33 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:Hi Dragon can you please take a look on my first trade on EJ, what could I do to avoid a loss like that? My second trade was a winner...

Just play the rules.

Start selling after hitting a 50% area and not before. IF you can not wait then you start trading after the extreme. This means when price will break previous low.

this was my idea on the failed short trade.
price failed to close above red 1h Close/open.

"IF you can not wait then you start trading after the extreme. This means when price will break previous low"

Do you mean i should have used the low of the 1h up candle for entry?

as always thanks for your help...

yes

here is a long trade i took at the 50% 1h up candle with rat on EJ and lost.(i know it was no 1h up Momo candle but it closed above the 50% level of the down 1h momo) Can you tell me what i did wrong on this one? Do you only take trades from momo candles? :oops: i managed some pips on GU to cover the loss....all in all im in profit for today

How about this, what happened with the classical zerolines?

OK thanks for the chart...i was to focused on the 4h up momo and the 1h up body. I dont know why i dont took this rat trades on the 1hZL (down momo) maybe my mind was playing games with me :roll:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:21 am

RushN4, JESPGY

You both did correct analysis but you always start on the lower frames with the big ones on the background. You both took trades after rejecting on 50% area. Sometimes it just don't work.

One thing to keep in mind. What is told so many times: Close or liquidate your position after a big bar!!!

I think that H4 was a big bar. After that bar you guys should play smaller, just wait. Does the bar hold the retrace AND will price continue the same direction this takes a few hours to see what is happening. The second arrow on the chart i posted was my first trade down.

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU MISS A TRADE, THERE WILL BE OTHER OPPORTUNITIES TODAY OR TOMORROW. Just be patient.
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

Lijing

Postby Lijing » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:04 pm

I can also trade profitably. ;)

Analysis

Trade

I just don't have the balls to hold the trade longer LOL

JESGPY

Postby JESGPY » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:12 pm

dragon33 wrote:RushN4, JESPGY

You both did correct analysis but you always start on the lower frames with the big ones on the background. You both took trades after rejecting on 50% area. Sometimes it just don't work.

One thing to keep in mind. What is told so many times: Close or liquidate your position after a big bar!!!

I think that H4 was a big bar. After that bar you guys should play smaller, just wait. Does the bar hold the retrace AND will price continue the same direction this takes a few hours to see what is happening. The second arrow on the chart i posted was my first trade down.

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU MISS A TRADE, THERE WILL BE OTHER OPPORTUNITIES TODAY OR TOMORROW. Just be patient.

Dragon so you traded those 15m MZs into the 4h candle MZs right?

I do that, but from 1h MZs when i get a set up.
Does it works nicely also to trade of 15m MZs into the 4h MZ?

Thanks

JUAN

ncase

Embedded Forex News on Chart

Postby ncase » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know which indicator produces the embedded forex news calendar which appears in the bottom right hand corner of the attached chart?

If it is not a TRO indicator, does anyone know what it is and how to get it?

Thanks,

Neville

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:50 pm

JESGPY wrote:

Thanks

JUAN

You can see it on the picture how it works!!
Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't but that is trading. You CAN NOT WIN every trade, you only can try to take the ones with the highest probabilities.

If you watch the picture then you maybe can see why i took that trade

JESGPY

Postby JESGPY » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:57 pm

dragon33 wrote:
JESGPY wrote:

Thanks

JUAN

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't but that is trading. You CAN NOT WIN every trade, you only can try to take the ones with the highest probabilities.

I see.
1h MZ + entry with rat reversal.

JUAN

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:38 pm

JESGPY wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
JESGPY wrote:

Thanks

JUAN

I see.
1h MZ + entry with rat reversal.

JUAN

Indeed, it is al about what is the trend (momentum) What am i going to trade? The correction or the trend itself?
where does the retrace stops? Is there room for a trade en so on?

So many question you need to ask before you trade

rushN4

Postby rushN4 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:51 pm

dragon33 wrote:
JESGPY wrote:

Thanks

JUAN

"The second arrow on the chart i posted was my first trade down."

there was 1h down zl+ 4H open of the down candle+ 15m rat trade...

exit after 1h momo down. correct?

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:55 pm

rushN4 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
JESGPY wrote:

Thanks

JUAN

"The second arrow on the chart i posted was my first trade down."

there was 1h down zl+ 4H open of the down candle+ 15m rat trade...

exit after 1h momo down. correct?

That is correct

Return to “TheRumpledOne”