lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:58 pm

Better early than late :lol:

Or it can go visit daily zero line at 5207 as well.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

rushN4

Postby rushN4 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:11 pm

Hi Dragon can you please take a look on my first trade on EJ, what could I do to avoid a loss like that? My second trade was a winner...

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:57 pm

rushN4 wrote:Hi Dragon can you please take a look on my first trade on EJ, what could I do to avoid a loss like that? My second trade was a winner...

Just play the rules.

Start selling after hitting a 50% area and not before. IF you can not wait then you start trading after the extreme. This means when price will break previous low.
Last edited by dragon33 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:58 pm

dragon33 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:Hi Dragon can you please take a look on my first trade on EJ, what could I do to avoid a loss like that? My second trade was a winner...

Just play the rules.

Start selling after hitting a 50% area and not before. If you do that before start selling when you pass the previous extreme. This means when price will break previous low or get out when you see anothere number.

rushN4

Postby rushN4 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:26 pm

dragon33 wrote:

Just play the rules.

Start selling after hitting a 50% area and not before. If you do that before start selling when you pass the previous extreme. This means when price will break previous low.

thanks for your answer.

"If you do that before start selling when you pass the previous extreme. This means when price will break previous low."

Do you mean the low of previous 1h candle or the swing low on the 15m chart (blue candle with sema 2 on my chart) ?

rushN4

Postby rushN4 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:06 pm

dragon33 wrote:

Just play the rules.

Start selling after hitting a 50% area and not before. IF you can not wait then you start trading after the extreme. This means when price will break previous low.

this was my idea on the failed short trade.
price failed to close above red 1h Close/open.

"IF you can not wait then you start trading after the extreme. This means when price will break previous low"

Do you mean i should have used the low of the 1h up candle for entry?

as always thanks for your help...

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:07 pm

rushN4 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:

Just play the rules.

"IF you can not wait then you start trading after the extreme. This means when price will break previous low"

yes

rushN4

Postby rushN4 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:46 pm

dragon33 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:

Just play the rules.

yes

here is a long trade i took at the 50% 1h up candle with rat on EJ and lost.(i know it was no 1h up Momo candle but it closed above the 50% level of the down 1h momo) Can you tell me what i did wrong on this one? Do you only take trades from momo candles? :oops: i managed some pips on GU to cover the loss....all in all im in profit for today

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:19 pm

rushN4 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:

Just play the rules.

yes

here is a long trade i took at the 50% 1h up candle with rat on EJ and lost.(i know it was no 1h up Momo candle but it closed above the 50% level of the down 1h momo) Can you tell me what i did wrong on this one? Do you only take trades from momo candles? :oops: i managed some pips on GU to cover the loss....all in all im in profit for today

How about this, what happened with the classical zerolines?

JESGPY

Postby JESGPY » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:32 pm

dragon33 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:

Just play the rules.

yes

How about this, what happened with the classical zerolines?

Dragon.. I lost on a previous long too.. I think we both looked for buys because there was a long 1h MZ. Or at least that was what i saw.

JUAN

Return to “TheRumpledOne”