lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:19 pm

1. how many times have i said trade an amount that has no effect +/- on your account, until you understand. it is virtually impossible to do this when each trade hinges on "life or death" of your account

2. you are trading scared money, the market loves you.

3. too emotional

4. i still do not understand a majority of your trades

5. i have battled back and forth with you on your negative attitude, it is like the boy who cries wolf at this point.

6. not that you follow any advice that i give you, but i would stop trading take 2 weeks or so and re-read all of the posts on zl's. Come back with a fresh head and trade DEMO until you UNDERSTAND what you are doing. Then deposit 80 dollars into your account so that will give you 100.

then start over and trade at a level that HAS NO EFFECT on your account, and try it again.

you have been doing this for how many (short) months? i am telling you, that if you were to try and do this with no help or advice it would take you 3-5 years to go through all the cycles until you came up with something that works for you. You have the opportunity to learn things here at kreslik that are not "taught" to people, and can reduce your 3-5 year learning curve by a large %.

everyone is different, it may take some people 1 month to understand and be able to trade others it may take 10 years. There is no way to know where you fall, you just must say" no matter how long it takes i am going to do this" and then you just do it. I honestly q whether or not you are mentally strong enough to do this----via all your posts on being negative.

you have to pay your dues in order to make it in this business, the very few that are able to emotionally deal with failure after failure and pick themselves back up and try again are the only ones that will be left standing.

trading is war, only the strong survive.

so are you going to quit or are you going to make this work?
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

lukx

Postby lukx » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:09 pm

You're right es/pip as always. I won't quit and be watching forex, maybe one day something will struck me. But for now so I don't sound like boy who cries wolf I will shut the hell up. Thank you all again and I just hope that posts here from PTG, es/pip, Dragon, alias, and all the rest who shared their point of view, helped someone.

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Ken,
I'd like to sign up for that... however I'm in GMT-6 time zone.

Cheers

Kenyuki wrote:lukx, if you wanna practice looking at the charts and spotting support and resistance, please let me know.

You were doing so well, the switch in your head just needs to be turned on.

Let me know... we're both in the UK so timing should not be an issue.

Cheers,
Ken.
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:27 pm

Here 2 trades from today. Exited both as didn't see momo building up at good pace. The first one ended up having more retrace, but 2nd one would have resulted in +70 as expected. Got out with +6.

Need to learn to wait more, but while I had +9, it retraced and were back to -5 or so. Once again when in profit and didn´t see momo up quick, closed the trade to get some pips before another retrace could take place or continue moving down.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:40 pm

lukx wrote:You're right es/pip as always. I won't quit and be watching forex, maybe one day something will struck me. But for now so I don't sound like boy who cries wolf I will shut the hell up. Thank you all again and I just hope that posts here from PTG, es/pip, Dragon, alias, and all the rest who shared their point of view, helped someone.

the point of my post was not for you to shut the hell up.

after you post negative things and people say something, you say you are right i am not going to do that again. Then you do it again and people say the same thing, then you say the same thing and it repeats over and over and over.

it, for me, becomes a question if it is worth my time to even try and help if you are going to continue to run around in circles.

trade demo, trade at 1k a pip it makes no difference to me. a chart is a chart. if you continue to post your demo or live charts i will make coments if you want to continue.

going forward

1. you are not allowed to take a trade (that comes into a pevious area) without new momo somewhere.
-------- so if you are looking at a h4 area and you are thinking long you need some new momo and a pullback---whether that be on the m30-m5 or whatever it makes no difference. your main problem from what i can see is you see an area and automaticaly just get in bec it is there.

2. you have to start managing your trades and trade accordingly.
------ if you are long and the PA is no longer saying up just get out--- and then look for a reasen to get back in to your target.

3. if you will backup and start over ---on demo------- and actually LEARN what it is you are trying to do and put in the time that it takes to do this the correct way then you can do this. If you cannot accept that and try to skip steps then you will be the same place you are now 3 years from now.

i will "try" to help anyone that posts their charts and makes an attempt to understand

i will not continue to "try and help" if you are an emotional wreck--- its pointless at that point

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:23 pm

Another one from today. I entered based on D1 support. Saw movement on 5M and entered long. Closed the trade when short momo was building up. Got out with +11.

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:56 pm

Another one from today. s**t!!!!!!, it happened same thing as yesterday. Got my entry, and stepped out too early. Comments in the image.

Please throw comments on how to overcome this flaw.

Cheers

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:03 pm

cfabian wrote:Another one from today. s**t!!!!!!, it happened same thing as yesterday. Got my entry, and stepped out too early. Comments in the image.

Cheers

i wouldn't say that it is a flaw, the pa was showing that it may roll back down so you got out, nothing wrong with that

only thing is if you look at the m15 what looked like momo on the m5 down was really back into momo on the m15 up. I noticed this but still decided to get out, just to protect what i had in the trade bec i was not thrilled with how the m5 formed---- and i just got back in up to my target. the correct play would have been to stay in based on the m15--- but that is hindsight now.

that was a tough spot------ i got out and back in

this is what i did

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:12 pm

cfabian wrote:Another one from today. s**t!!!!!!, it happened same thing as yesterday. Got my entry, and stepped out too early. Comments in the image.

Cheers

could have took half off at your red line, move stoploss to protect the
last half and ride it out until a candle closes against you, or you come
to another roadblock.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:36 pm

GReat... thanks for that... it is comforting that it was a good move, however I missed the next long entry as you did. And of course didn't even thought about that short, as I was long biased.

Those were PRO moves, nice +70 pips.

es/pip wrote:

Cheers

i wouldn't say that it is a flaw, the pa was showing that it may roll back down so you got out, nothing wrong with that

only thing is if you look at the m15 what looked like momo on the m5 down was really back into momo on the m15 up. I noticed this but still decided to get out, just to protect what i had in the trade bec i was not thrilled with how the m5 formed---- and i just got back in up to my target. the correct play would have been to stay in based on the m15--- but that is hindsight now.

that was a tough spot------ i got out and back in

this is what i did

Return to “TheRumpledOne”