lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:26 pm

Someone hit a wrong button! :lol: What a rise on GU and GJ.

I was reading old Babypip posts and read how many times TRO said that anything can happen and price can go up even if it's extremely overbought. If you had been trading with H1 and D1 it wouldn't never have happened.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:33 pm

show me a sign that EU/GU/GJ where going short? :P
No wrong button hit unless u hit the sell button :P
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

scheeco

Postby scheeco » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:40 pm

dragon33 wrote:
scheeco wrote:Watching this pair...but doubting my analysis again.
So on H4 TMF looks promising as price is moving to a previous H4 zone (pinkish rectangle) that has not been zlined.
Also a sema has formed in the H4 zone.

Dropping down to M15 I am waiting for a 3Sema to form to confirm my analysis.
Now I am waiting for the first other coloured candle as per Dragon33's entries and then will enter using a RAT entry.

However, there is a big H1 MOMO candle prior to the 3 SEMA on the M15 chart.. so will wait for another hour to see if MOMO stalls.
This is constantly my predicament as I am not sure where to go from here.
If the next H1 candle is smaller then MOMO H1 candle - do I then enter per RAT rules? Or do I wait until I have a confirmed RED H1 candle?

This part - just before the trade confuses me.
Could someone offer some insight as to what I should focus on?
Thank you!
Wait for confirmation.
After momo H1 you do not trade against it!!!
You need price action in the other directions and confimation price is holding downwards.

This is the difficult part for most people choose one side. If you choose to sell then you have to wait and this could lead to not trading at all today.

If you think in both directions ALWAYS trade WITH momo

Thanks Dragon and Pablo...
so considering the screenshots, what should have been my action?
1) - To wait for another H1 candle to close and see if price is retracing .
(What then would indicate price is retracing? H1 candle closing in other colour below previous candle 50% level?)

or

2) - Go long after the H1 MOMO candle closed. But I am not sure what would be entry trigger in this case.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:58 pm

scheeco wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
So on H4 TMF looks promising as price is moving to a previous H4 zone (pinkish rectangle) that has not been zlined.

Now I am waiting for the first other coloured candle as per Dragon33's entries and then will enter using a RAT entry.

However, there is a big H1 MOMO candle prior to the 3 SEMA on the M15 chart.. so will wait for another hour to see if MOMO stalls.
If the next H1 candle is smaller then MOMO H1 candle - do I then enter per RAT rules? Or do I wait until I have a confirmed RED H1 candle?

Thank you!
Wait for confirmation.
You need price action in the other directions and confimation price is holding downwards.

This is the difficult part for most people choose one side. If you choose to sell then you have to wait and this could lead to not trading at all today.

(What then would indicate price is retracing? H1 candle closing in other colour below previous candle 50% level?)

or

2) - Go long after the H1 MOMO candle closed. But I am not sure what would be entry trigger in this case.

Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Here's some trades from today and last nite...

Firstly I traded the Monday morning GAP... Took my profit target off the EURUSD Supp/Res (as soon as I saw it heading the other way I got out...) Good thing too :P Then I went to bed...

This morning I took two reversal trades off the Daily High in line with my H1 Long term outlook analysis... I'm a bit bleak that I got out so soon with my holding position... Need to learn to trust my instincts more...

This was this afternoons one... Again H1 Reversal trade pegged off a bigger picture analysis after huge MOMO to reach it... I took two trades - First in line with previous wick high and the next was done at the top of the body of the MOMO open of the previous candle (wicked again)

Then did what I keep reading about... I closed one position and left another on the table... (only to be sacred out of the one I had left on the table... Again... not sticking to my long term H1 Targets... Maybe I should throw another position out there and let that one really ride all the way :P

please pay no attention to the squiggly at the bottom of my charts... I don't use em... I just like how they look :oops:

All and all a great way to start the week 85.5 Pips and no losses thus far... Great to see the equity curve start lifting up... :D

Thanks for all the inspiration guys... I hope to one day be somewhere near your level... still a far ways away, but I feel like it can be done. :)

Big love!
:smt065

scheeco

Postby scheeco » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:05 pm

scheeco wrote:
dragon33 wrote:

Thank you!
Wait for confirmation.

or

Dragon, considering the chart below, is this enough evidence of price retracing?
The H1 bear candle closed below the previous H1 MOMO bull candle, so looking for a short now at 1.22539 ( 50% LEVEL).

scheeco

Postby scheeco » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:22 pm

dragon33 wrote:
scheeco wrote:
dragon33 wrote:

Thank you!
Wait for confirmation.

or

Thanks Dragon - makes perfect sense in your picture!
One more question - when you say " if this area holds" what does that signify.
What would make it not hold?
What would be considered that it held?
And when do you judge if it held or not ? After an M15 candle closes or after an H1 closes?
Thanks for your patience!

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:22 pm

scheeco wrote:
scheeco wrote:
dragon33 wrote:

Thank you!
Wait for confirmation.

or

Dragon, considering the chart below, is this enough evidence of price retracing?
The H1 bear candle closed below the previous H1 MOMO bull candle, so looking for a short now at 1.22539 ( 50% LEVEL).

There is still no momo down, just almost the same bodysize. Up down. The mainchart is up H4 big momo.

Look to my picture. As long as you don't see momo down you only buy at the open and 50% areas of previous H1 candles.

If a certain area holds by not closing above a line you start selling but always compare the bodysizes. They tell you a lot!!!
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

scheeco

Postby scheeco » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:33 pm

dragon33 wrote:
scheeco wrote:
scheeco wrote:
dragon33 wrote:

Thank you!
Wait for confirmation.

or

There is still no momo down, just almost the same bodysize. Up down. The mainchart is up H4 big momo.

Look to my picture. As long as you don't see momo down you only buy at the open and 50% areas of previous H1 candles.

If a certain area holds by not closing above a line you start selling but always compare the bodysizes. They tell you a lot!!!

Thanks Dragon - another useful peice of information and another clue to look at!
Much appreciated!

rushN4

Postby rushN4 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:19 pm

dragon33 wrote:
scheeco wrote:
dragon33 wrote:

Thank you!
Wait for confirmation.

or

thank you dragon for showing us new information..

lets say the current candle had been closed on your pic..would you now look for a sell at the 100 level (if hold area) with a 15m rat trade?
(with or without candel color of h1) ....and target the drawn 1h 50 level?

Return to “TheRumpledOne”