lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu May 20, 2010 12:35 pm

saku82pl wrote:
adaseb wrote:
saku82pl wrote:I made 17% today just scalping on eu/ej, it was smth beetween adaseb and espip style :)

JESGPY why don't you change your broker? 8pips spread on cable??!! I've never seen that big spread on this pair! anyway - good job :)

post some charts

there is nothing to share about them - two of this trades, due to FX PRO issues with connection or slippage I would never take, I tried to short ej seeing big volume pushing it down and when I entered (it was soppoused to be at 112.40) my broker set it at 112.03!!!! so it went south by 30pips! that was the move I wanted to grab, fortunately I managed to get 20+ from it just bec there was a resistance above, pretty similar situation with the other trade - i only took 2pips but I could much more
it's onle demo acc but fx pro should do smth about it, its quite common to have disconnection using them

aliassmith - I am using 5:1

17% in a day is nice. 17% at 5:1 leverage is really really nice. :shock:
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Fxtraveller

Postby Fxtraveller » Thu May 20, 2010 1:06 pm

Good for you guys.
Perso, I saw a couple of 'maybe's', but nothing thrilling that would make me put my real money on the line. Only 1 trade this week so far :(

saku82pl

Postby saku82pl » Thu May 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Not so good today so far. If I only could hold some of my trades a little longer it would be much more profitable.

+4% and still looking for opportunities
Last edited by saku82pl on Thu May 20, 2010 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Thu May 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Manta wrote:I strongly don't agree with "anybody who didn't get ZL after one year should definitely stop trading at all and focus on daily job, otherwise its just waiste of time". What to say to this...every human being is different and looks at problems from a different point of view, I guess.

I'm sure that trading is like any other thing what you do. There are times when everything goes easy and times when you scream "I will kill you".

Only way to trade successfully and be constant with it can be achieved only by person with well nourished mental state. Every person has different needs to be mentally well "nourished". For example one can thrive on candies and have a clear thought and strong empathy but another person could suffer from bad choices in nutrition. These bad choice have different symptoms like lethargy, fatigue, low empathy (that's what I get when I eat wheat), can't see "whole picture" etc.

If you compare a successful trader with not so successful trader you will definitely see the difference in their mental clarity.

That's why properly nourished brain is success to trading. Knowledge is essential but with un-nourished brain you won't be using the knowledge properly.

saku82pl

Postby saku82pl » Thu May 20, 2010 3:52 pm

I only ment that ZL rules are simply enough to understand them after one week. One week for understanding and the rest 51 for practicing.

saku82pl

Postby saku82pl » Thu May 20, 2010 3:57 pm

f... After two days of scalping on FX Pro demo acc I can't place any order??!! Does anybody know if they don't allowed scalping? Even on demo??

Ive checked rules for fxpro trades and it's written that they allowed scalping. Strange, the other acc on fxpro works fine. :roll:

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Thu May 20, 2010 4:21 pm

saku82pl wrote:I only ment that ZL rules are simply enough to understand them after one week. One week for understanding and the rest 51 for practicing.

Exactly it's simple and trading is meant to be simple. But when you don't think clearly as if your brain is sleeping you might understand the simple method but not apply it on the chart.

gfg1

Postby gfg1 » Thu May 20, 2010 5:40 pm

dragon, you are in Belgium correct? You far from Brecht?

Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnWcMTxY-gQ

dragon33 wrote:
cfabian wrote:Agreed,
I'm currently watching EU, waiting to see how it reacts at the shadowed area in order to take a short, targeting the lower yellow line. Let's see... but have to go to sleep !!!!!!!!!!

Dragon, what is your insight?

tmanbone wrote:Here's the way I interpreted Dragon33's recent lesson. Mark up your H4 momo per Manta's instruction see chart below. Highlight upper and lower ranges.

Progress through the lower time frames to get your picture.

Attack the trade from the M5 time frame using rat reversal trades out of the MZ, looking for hammers, ideally for your rat setup, in a long trade example. Note target 1 @ upper/lower magenta range for 60 pips, wait on retrace, rat reversal and target 2 @ higher/highest magenta range for 120 pips = nice trading day. I gather this is a repetitive pattern to be monopolized on.

Second trade long should have been taken at the high of the hammer, my magenta entry line is a tad low. Feel free to critique all will. Thanks Dragon33 for your continued efforts. I really appreciate you, I also appreciate all in the forum. Cheers

Picture looks good but i would look for a lower area because price wasn't able to reach the 50 area. The open and close price from the two candle after momo would have my attention.
If price is running up to strong then it would be the 50 area.

But is goes always like this. Hitting an area and from there it must build momo the other way. If you can't find that momo then stay out.
statue
Price closed over a line that you believed to be support and that is the first indication that something is WRONG-MO

forexxx

Giant Candle

Postby forexxx » Thu May 20, 2010 6:19 pm

On its way down perhaps???

Looking for retrace. I'm getting the hang of this.

Dragon: I tried your colour scheme, grey back. Problem is that I can't get the calendar to appear with that back drop. Nothin to sweat over.
Attachments
pic 18.gif
pic 18.gif (22.76 KiB) Viewed 4011 times

poipen

Postby poipen » Thu May 20, 2010 6:48 pm

It's nice to wake up to this kind of setup in the morning 8)

[left]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f65/tylerjamesbryant/70pips.gif[/left]
Wise Men Know Their Limits, Great Men Have No Limits.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”