lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

tmanbone

Thank you

Postby tmanbone » Wed May 19, 2010 12:46 am

Dragon, I can't even imagine the trials you must have gone through to get to this level of understanding. Congratulations you've mastered it, or should I say you are the master of this style of trading. It's inspirational and a joy to watch you work. I've noticed you've stepped your posting up with renewed enthusiasm. What you've shared is priceless. Along with all the others in the forum, you got it going on. Thank you,
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Wed May 19, 2010 5:12 am

Yes Dragon... I agree with Tman here... Your story is such an amazing inspiration to me and us all!

Thank you! Thank you!

[EDIT]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaN4LOcUa18

Dragon I found some live footage of you shorting the Euro the past two weeks ;-)

Your Kung Fu is STRONG! :shock:

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Wed May 19, 2010 5:45 am

dragon33 wrote:
jarnapal wrote:
JESGPY wrote:My trade from today. Not as good as dragon. I could have added but i didnt Grr that could have added another 60 to my 100

MZ rulez!

:shock: 20 pip spread ? What broker are you with ?

It's a 5 digit broker!!!

Hehe my bad! :lol:

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Wed May 19, 2010 6:13 am

newark18 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
newark18 wrote:To anyone who has experience coding, what do I need to delete from customcandle indicator to delete the wicks? I just want to see the CC's body. Thanks.

???? CC doesn't have wicks

blubbb's custom candle doesn't have wicks. Bredin's doesn't either. But I don't like their version for other reasons. The original custom candle and the one modified by TRO has wicks.

Oh ok what you are reffering to is candles m candles the one i use! Sorry can't help you because i can not code. From my experience it is not a problem because i don't pay attention to it.
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

dragon33

Re: Thank you

Postby dragon33 » Wed May 19, 2010 6:24 am

tmanbone wrote:Dragon, I can't even imagine the trials you must have gone through to get to this level of understanding. Congratulations you've mastered it, or should I say you are the master of this style of trading. It's inspirational and a joy to watch you work. I've noticed you've stepped your posting up with renewed enthusiasm. What you've shared is priceless. Along with all the others in the forum, you got it going on. Thank you,

Thanx T
I had some personal issues the past months with the divorce and my knee (only de hip needs to be fixed now) but since i met an amazing new wife i am totally renewed. 17 years ago we where allreay in love but for some reason there happened nothing. Now i found here on facebook we made an appointment and yes from the first moment it was still there. Very strange but oh so intense. But hey it gave me the strenght to start posting again and get my life back on track. Here i am again

spa

Postby spa » Wed May 19, 2010 6:37 am

new wife already... you don't waste time do you :)

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Wed May 19, 2010 6:52 am

spa wrote:new wife already... you don't waste time do you :)

We have all are needs isn't it :twisted: :evil:

Humble

Postby Humble » Wed May 19, 2010 8:27 am

Nice one dragon. Congratulations on getting it all together.

So every time we want to get you new wife to thank you, for posting here, we just use a :oops:
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

poipen

Postby poipen » Wed May 19, 2010 8:30 am

I started watching MZ's today and i almost feel bad for people think they have to work for someone else their whole life, this so simple yet so effective.

and dragon its great to hear everything is coming together for you my friend
(if i may address you as such) :)
Wise Men Know Their Limits, Great Men Have No Limits.

Braathen

Re: Thank you

Postby Braathen » Wed May 19, 2010 9:23 am

dragon33 wrote:
tmanbone wrote:Dragon, I can't even imagine the trials you must have gone through to get to this level of understanding. Congratulations you've mastered it, or should I say you are the master of this style of trading. It's inspirational and a joy to watch you work. I've noticed you've stepped your posting up with renewed enthusiasm. What you've shared is priceless. Along with all the others in the forum, you got it going on. Thank you,

Thanx T
I had some personal issues the past months with the divorce and my knee (only de hip needs to be fixed now) but since i met an amazing new wife i am totally renewed. 17 years ago we where allreay in love but for some reason there happened nothing. Now i found here on facebook we made an appointment and yes from the first moment it was still there. Very strange but oh so intense. But hey it gave me the strenght to start posting again and get my life back on track. Here i am again

Very Happy to hear! Grats on the comeback dragon ;)
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

Return to “TheRumpledOne”