lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

JESGPY

Postby JESGPY » Tue May 18, 2010 4:40 pm

dragon33 wrote:
jarnapal wrote:
JESGPY wrote:My trade from today. Not as good as dragon. I could have added but i didnt Grr that could have added another 60 to my 100

MZ rulez!

:shock: 20 pip spread ? What broker are you with ?

It's a 5 digit broker!!!

LOL!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

lazygeorge

Postby lazygeorge » Tue May 18, 2010 4:53 pm

dragon33 wrote:I think i should start posting more again.

This is the H4 chart of ej.

Will post later the analysis, tinypic isn't working anymore right now

We want to go from the bottom green rectangle to the upper according to the analysis from previous chart. Remember 50% open and close are very important!!!

On this chart you can see some yellow drawing on the first H1 overlay that is biggerthen previous. On the next candle you can see price is not able to close below that candle. Perfect ratentry if you say me!!!

First target is the 50 area from the H4 drawings in blue. Then wait and see what happens. Hey another ratentry with the same analysis as previous!!! Go for it You know where you want to go.

Watch the chart if you follow the entry and closes including the addings then you where able to catch 462 pips on EJ

Hi dragon,

Following on from your fantastic analysis yesterday i just wanted an insight as to how you choose particular candles to create the zones.

I understand that you are looking at candles with MOMO on the 4hr im just curious to learn which candles to look at?

IF trading between the zones does it matter if you choose a bullish MOMO on the 4hr? Can it be a bullish and bearish candle as long as MOMO is there? OR because(as in yesterdays example) the overall picture has been bearish for a while now,hence you chose bearish candles,this may not even matter when trading long and short like you did in that particular trade....just a little clarification please dragon.....

Fantastic work,i am learning more and more from your posts.....thank you dragon.......

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue May 18, 2010 5:28 pm

lazygeorge wrote:

We want to go from the bottom green rectangle to the upper according to the analysis from previous chart. Remember 50% open and close are very important!!!

On this chart you can see some yellow drawing on the first H1 overlay that is biggerthen previous. On the next candle you can see price is not able to close below that candle. Perfect ratentry if you say me!!!

First target is the 50 area from the H4 drawings in blue. Then wait and see what happens. Hey another ratentry with the same analysis as previous!!! Go for it You know where you want to go.

Watch the chart if you follow the entry and closes including the addings then you where able to catch 462 pips on EJ

Hi dragon,

Following on from your fantastic analysis yesterday i just wanted an insight as to how you choose particular candles to create the zones.

I understand that you are looking at candles with MOMO on the 4hr im just curious to learn which candles to look at?

IF trading between the zones does it matter if you choose a bullish MOMO on the 4hr? Can it be a bullish and bearish candle as long as MOMO is there? OR because(as in yesterdays example) the overall picture has been bearish for a while now,hence you chose bearish candles,this may not even matter when trading long and short like you did in that particular trade....just a little clarification please dragon.....

Fantastic work,i am learning more and more from your posts.....thank you dragon.......

Not always momo but the body should have certainly a range where you could make some profits. Bullish bearisch whatever! Watch the candles which are forming a zeroline after completing (read the BO candle)

If we are trading the retrace (analyst on H4) then you should target the first 50% zone and see what happens next. If you are trading with momo you should shoot for at least the close price of the analysis H4 candle.

But starting from the lower frame just act after an H1 momo (zeroline concept)

Don't start flipping out it is still the same like "does price close over al line or not" "if not we trade away from that line. Nothing more. Do not make it to complicated
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

lazygeorge

Postby lazygeorge » Tue May 18, 2010 5:42 pm

dragon33 wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:

Hi dragon,

Not always momo but the body should have certainly a range where you could make some profits. Bullish bearisch whatever! Watch the candles which are forming a zeroline after completing (read the BO candle)

If we are trading the retrace (analyst on H4) then you should target the first 50% zone and see what happens next. If you are trading with momo you should shoot for at least the close price of the analysis H4 candle.

Don't start flipping out it is still the same like "does price close over al line or not" "if not we trade away from that line. Nothing more. Do not make it to complicated

Understood dragon......thanks for your help..

Nice big candle on EU 4hr closing in about 20 mins in my broker,is it too late in the day to trade maybe a retrace to 50% if it happens??
:)

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue May 18, 2010 6:06 pm

lazygeorge wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:

Hi dragon,

Nice big candle on EU 4hr closing in about 20 mins in my broker,is it too late in the day to trade maybe a retrace to 50% if it happens??

Can't answer that! I don't trade that pair and i only trade when there is volatility and for me it are the uk and usa session. Stop at end of uk.

If you compare the speed of the candle with overday trading then you can make a trade but if price is slowing down i would not recommend to trade!

gfg1

Postby gfg1 » Tue May 18, 2010 6:35 pm

dragon, thanks for the reminder of the 50% being important, as it makes things so much clearer. You the man, ty

dragon33 wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:

Hi dragon,

Can't answer that! I don't trade that pair and i only trade when there is volatility and for me it are the uk and usa session. Stop at end of uk.

If you compare the speed of the candle with overday trading then you can make a trade but if price is slowing down i would not recommend to trade!
Price closed over a line that you believed to be support and that is the first indication that something is WRONG-MO

lazygeorge

Postby lazygeorge » Tue May 18, 2010 7:03 pm

dragon33 wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:

Hi dragon,

Yeah trading times is a problem at the moment coz im in the uk and can only look at this starting mid afternoon/early evening uk time,after london close........

But when im as good as you :D then one day not long from now maybe i can start thinking about doing this for a living.

maybe one day when im in a position to trade serious lot size and do this for a living i could perhaps visit and see you in action first hand :evil:

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue May 18, 2010 7:26 pm

lazygeorge wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:

Hi dragon,

Yeah trading times is a problem at the moment coz im in the uk and can only look at this starting mid afternoon/early evening uk time,after london close........

But when im as good as you :D then one day not long from now maybe i can start thinking about doing this for a living.

maybe one day when im in a position to trade serious lot size and do this for a living i could perhaps visit and see you in action first hand :evil:

I hope when you guys are coming over for visiting me that you all don't come together otherwise my house will be to small :lol:

On the other hand my garden is big enough so when you take a tent you can camp in my garden :P

you guys are all welcome

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Tue May 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Dragon33,

Are we all know that not all H4 mighty-zones actually work out. Sometimes it can pullback in a region where we would normally short/long and then trick us and stop us out.

When do you decide that a particular MZ didn't hold and time to consider the trade failed?

lazygeorge

Postby lazygeorge » Tue May 18, 2010 7:41 pm

adaseb wrote:Dragon33,

Are we all know that not all H4 mighty-zones actually work out. Sometimes it can pullback in a region where we would normally short/long and then trick us and stop us out.

When do you decide that a particular MZ didn't hold and time to consider the trade failed?

dragon33,

I know you mainly use H4 MZ but have you ever tried daily?I was just looking at some nice daily bodies on EJ and the zones are approx 2-300 pips,my question being can the daily be used and the stop wider or have you found H4 to be optimum for your style.

You will have moved into a big mansion the way you are going so you will have plenty of space dragon33

:smt005

Return to “TheRumpledOne”