free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

vane

Postby vane » Tue May 11, 2010 11:14 am

TygerKrane wrote:
vane wrote:
TygerKrane wrote:
vane wrote:
lukx wrote:you're 23 and forex already changed your life ?! damn it's not fair :) when I'm gonna see some money out of this fx :) (my parents had to left country for some time to put food on the table I had to left my country to put food on my table ! s**t when it's gonna end !!!??? I WANT TO BE PROFITABLE FINALLY !!!

lukx personally the first thing i change and after that the whole theory about z lines go inside me quickly, is my mentality, you are thinking like a systematical trader and that is not the way.

watch this example (lol)

you have to fight against a man (the market) and the people will pay you for win against him

before the fight you have 2 friend and every friend give you an advice of how defeat this man.

Then we gonna lisent the 2 friends:

* Friend 1: Men i have a plan every time that him send you a punch to your face you kick his shin and every time hes in the corner you fly and try to kick him in the face(Systematical)

* Friend 2: Look i dont have nothing to tell you because i dont know how this big man fights, the only thing is teach you how to fight, ill teach you the basics for a week and after that you have to react agree to his moves, we dont know what will happen but for sure will be a good fight. (Discretionary)

your answers for your friends:

Friend 1:Are you crazzy? how i gonna defeat that man with that (but for trading the people do other thing hmm)

Friend 2: OK this is the best i can do, maybe he beat me this time but after some fights and months of practice some day ill beat him,, my friend 1 is an A$$hole he want that man kill me.

Result:

Following the Friend 1:

That fight was stupid the man almost kill you and you dont learn anything for the next fight. Oh no next fight, yeah baby you have to fight with him a lot of times.

Following the Friend 2:

Well to the end of the fight you lose but you learned a lot of things about your opponent.

in summary: Why not becoming a discretionary trader?

-you need to adjust to what the marketing is telling you-newark18

--"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master (yourself). "

-Practice, Practice and more practice.

The human brain learn faster with some stupidity ;P

P.S. hahaha I laughed a lot doing this for you lukx :P

LOVE that post, Vane!

Listening to Friend 1, you fall on your back, then get killed!

That was only a example Tyger was very simple but for the new ones like me is a good way or see the things ;) , i know that outside there a few very good systems but the human not have a limit like a system and you will be improving with the time.

The real word in this business is "practice" and a lot of it.

i love you like it ;)

Why do I always get goosebumps when a lady calls me "Tyger" :shock: :oops: :smt048

adaseb, Braathen, vane,:
Please keep posting up those 15 minutes charts!!

Do you do your trading during your regular, awake hours?? Or do you also wake up in the middle of the night to catch setups off of the 15 minute?

Thanks,
Krane

Why do I always get goosebumps when a lady calls me "Tyger" :shock: :oops: :smt048 ---> :smt005

Well i trade 1 hour before London open (1 am Colombian hour) and i close my screen when London Close (if is a good opportunity i wait a couple more), this is only like 9 or 10 hour of the day.

I had to put me a schedule like a job because like 4 week before that i only slept like 2 or 3 hours a day <--- that was killing me seriously :( , maybe i can change with the experience i know there are a very good opportunities and you can put a alert but for me is good of this way (but like you know the GREED is the king and if you see something interesting all i wrote before go to the trash in a second :smt050 ) .

That was me , maybe Braathen and adaseb could give you a better answer ;)

Bye Tyger

Vanessa

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Tue May 11, 2010 11:15 am

Cuz i was up a 100 on my current trade ;)
Im trading the long term ^^ just getting in and out alot :P

anyway i wasnt gonna post any trades cuz i flooded yesterday but!! now we are talking about it.... lol...
London open on the DRAGON!!??
I posted a losing trade!!! good days ahead!
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

bacoazul

Postby bacoazul » Tue May 11, 2010 11:24 am

Braathen wrote:Cuz i was up a 100 on my current trade ;)
Im trading the long term ^^ just getting in and out alot :P

anyway i wasnt gonna post any trades cuz i flooded yesterday but!! now we are talking about it.... lol...
London open on the DRAGON!!??
I posted a losing trade!!! good days ahead!

Oh, hehe, i still have the same old entrie you post
first and another one.

BTW this is the resul of my boredom, i try an scalp
on GU, little size on live, and i remember just now that
i have that open trade , lol

These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Tue May 11, 2010 11:29 am

Tyger! I happen to be so lucky that london open is +1 hour to my normal day.. so i basicly trade from around 6am until ... erm... well sometimes .. hmm.. i have alerts aswell so ill get up in the middle of the night..
anyway remember that in my pics i enter of the 15m.. post the 15m.. but you dont see my 1h/4h/8h/12h/daily and weekly charts.
Last edited by Braathen on Tue May 11, 2010 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

gfg1

Postby gfg1 » Tue May 11, 2010 11:30 am

MO, just wanted to say thanks for continuing to show the way, your "only draw one level of support or resistance at a time!" has helped a great deal.

MightyOne wrote:
lukx wrote:yeah but when it stops working how to find the thing that will work, and by the time you find it it might also expired and you'll be running in circles, like I do :)

I can only tell you how I do it.

I make a simple observation and trade it as if were scientific fact.

If it does not work then I will know soon enough.
Price closed over a line that you believed to be support and that is the first indication that something is WRONG-MO

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Tue May 11, 2010 12:19 pm

bacoazul wrote:Hey guys any of you know any good
mt4 tester were you can test multiple
TF's at same time??

forex tester 2

bacoazul

Postby bacoazul » Tue May 11, 2010 12:34 pm

adaseb wrote:
bacoazul wrote:Hey guys any of you know any good
mt4 tester were you can test multiple
TF's at same time??

forex tester 2

ty
These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue May 11, 2010 1:01 pm

Hand up.
10% a day, Not even close.
You've all seen my account.
Usually belly up.

3 blind rats?
Hmmmmmm

Not sure how you can call them blind if they pass the avg (safe) S/R stop test!!
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue May 11, 2010 1:23 pm

dragon33 wrote:I was out to soon on the ej but need to go to physio and holding when i'm not around is not my thing yet.

Mo this trade is above 10% i'm way up lol but i think you knew that

Managed to trade +200 today, got the BO on gu en ej upwards. Definitely more then 10% daily.
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

cwn6161

Postby cwn6161 » Tue May 11, 2010 1:34 pm

I make over 10% a week, and I spend maybe 30 min/day looking at charts. I use a version of MO's range indi from his micro thread, and use it on 10 pairs with the daily candles. 1% - 2% risk per trade, I set it for target 1 at the start of the day and forget it.

Certainly not the most efficient way to get pips, but it works for the time constraints I currently have.

My goal is to take a demo account and add a zero to it. 6 months time would be great, but I'm patient. If I can do that, then I'll start using real money.

lukx - congrats on getting married! I'll be doing that myself at the end of May :smt003

Return to “TheRumpledOne”