lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Humble

Postby Humble » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:01 am

es/pip wrote:After you put in the time you are able to just see things that you couldn't see before, cant really be explained in words.

Early in the year I made a post saying that what was being posted was very hard to follow and didn't didn't make much sense to non traders like myself. Or words to that effect. Unfortunately I upset a few, but the intent was just to speak up as I thought there may be others in the same boat as me. I wanted to follow what was being taught but it was beyond me.

I still think that the likes of es/pip and dragon were traders in their own right and added MO's teachings on memo to their successful trading style.

The point of my post is that when I go back and re read these old posts they now make perfect sense! Obviously the only thing that has changed is me, but I don't know how or when. There was no ah ha moment, I just see things I couldn't see before.

I need much screen time with a small live account before I can blow my own trumpet. But that's not the point, I just want to thank MO, dragon and es/pip for their incredible patients and to confirm es/pip's quote above.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:14 am

I'm totally with you...
Is not that I'm profitable trader... I've spent thousands of hours at the screen as well + blown accounts.

Things are clearer now, but still not enough to grow my account. I totally understand the concept, the graphs posted, everything. The problem is executing real time. On paper everything is just great. When live things are totally different.

Humble wrote:
es/pip wrote:After you put in the time you are able to just see things that you couldn't see before, cant really be explained in words.

Early in the year I made a post saying that what was being posted was very hard to follow and didn't didn't make much sense to non traders like myself. Or words to that effect. Unfortunately I upset a few, but the intent was just to speak up as I thought there may be others in the same boat as me. I wanted to follow what was being taught but it was beyond me.

I still think that the likes of es/pip and dragon were traders in their own right and added MO's teachings on memo to their successful trading style.

The point of my post is that when I go back and re read these old posts they now make perfect sense! Obviously the only thing that has changed is me, but I don't know how or when. There was no ah ha moment, I just see things I couldn't see before.

I need much screen time with a small live account before I can blow my own trumpet. But that's not the point, I just want to thank MO, dragon and es/pip for their incredible patients and to confirm es/pip's quote above.
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:50 am

Humble wrote:

I don't believe "things" that other traders believe. meaning if i show you what i am doing to make money then it will no longer work for me because "other people" are making the same trades. The only way that would happen is if it was an EXACT entry and EXACT exit-- a 100% system. Then if anything i would just be concerned with the liquidity i could take if others were taking it as well------ that is not the case here--- so i am ok with showing what i am doing.

i also believe in giving back whether it is to this forum( as MO on this forum helped me tremendously), the church or charity---or all 3. It is the right thing to do. This forum is full of traders that openly try to show and help people with what works for them----this is the place you want to be.

i wish there was a way to say 1+1 ALWAYS =2 and this is the way to do it

but there is not, and because there is not is why it works and will continue to work---- it is discretionary you must adapt to what happens.

like the above posts said you will just start to see it and feel it after a while
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Shinobi-X

Postby Shinobi-X » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:51 am

screen time...
can't get any better than that!

just like TRO's post "you can transfer knowledge but you can't actually transfer experience"

I spent 16 hours a day on e/j almost exclusively but my % account gain per month still stood pale compared to those super traders (es/pip, dragon33, MO, TRO). It really makes you wonder how much time they spent on this.

@cfabian
still not enough to grow the account? same here, I too want a significant growth. more and more power for us both and for other traders here.
The gap between reality and dream is called action.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:52 am

cfabian wrote:I'm totally with you...
Is not that I'm profitable trader... I've spent thousands of hours at the screen as well + blown accounts.

Things are clearer now, but still not enough to grow my account. I totally understand the concept, the graphs posted, everything. The problem is executing real time. On paper everything is just great. When live things are totally different.

Humble wrote:

transitioning from paper to live is just emotions and your mind. It wants to do what it thinks will happen, and you have to do what is happening.

you will get it
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

lukx

Postby lukx » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:01 am

SHORT:

why:

monarch

Postby monarch » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:12 am

Hello Lukx, I wanted to say thanks for the charts and the post you put on the thread. I am watching what happens here to learn more, which I need lots of.

Cheers, Monarch

Also, I put the Blubb Custom Candle on my hourly chart, so i will have to read from you how this really works, I see you have 4 time frames on your setup, the 15 min, hour, 4 hour, daily.
If there is a real quick way to understand this indicator, please give me a crash course. thanks
Last edited by monarch on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

lukx

Postby lukx » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:15 am

LOSS:

lukx

Postby lukx » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:25 am

LONG:

why:

lukx

Postby lukx » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:00 am

monarch wrote:Hello Lukx, I wanted to say thanks for the charts and the post you put on the thread. I am watching what happens here to learn more, which I need lots of.

Cheers, Monarch

Also, I put the Blubb Custom Candle on my hourly chart, so i will have to read from you how this really works, I see you have 4 time frames on your setup, the 15 min, hour, 4 hour, daily.
If there is a real quick way to understand this indicator, please give me a crash course. thanks

Monarch, I'm not using custom candle indy, it's blubb zl indy.
Custom candle is working like that:
for example on 15m chart when custom candle is setup to 60m it will draw extra candle that covers 4 15m candles, so you don;t need to switch charts. I'm using two monitors so I can have more charts open so I;m not using custom candle.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”