lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

forexjake80

Postby forexjake80 » Fri May 07, 2010 6:33 pm

i reaaaally would love to watch these videos mo posted, can anyone give me a hand?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri May 07, 2010 6:46 pm

forexjake80 wrote:i reaaaally would love to watch these videos mo posted, can anyone give me a hand?

not sure there are any videos

at least none that i know of
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

lukx

Postby lukx » Fri May 07, 2010 6:52 pm

uh this trade also doesn't look good :

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Fri May 07, 2010 7:00 pm

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri May 07, 2010 7:33 pm

adaseb wrote:Image

lol at yoda

like the atm thing

:D
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri May 07, 2010 10:18 pm

lukx wrote:uh this trade also doesn't look good :

body in direction of profit = momo candle. it shows you where the market wants to go. you need momo to move the market. if you want to profit, you need to trade in this direction

wick in the direction of loss = is a wick going the other direction. that is where you want to enter. sometimes you see several wicks and that may show a SR area. when price comes quickly back to the ZL area of the momo candle, then it may signal that you should wait for price to hit that area. If it takes a little longer, trade it when you see it as SR area (i.e., wicks in direction of loss and close a candles not beyond a line that you draw).

Newark gave a good explanation above.

In that pic, where is the momo body telling you to trade short?

Look at the chart, The first RED candle (body in direction that YOU want to profit) is 32 candles back. Since then there has not been one red candle with bigger body than previous green candle to tell you to go short.

I think your doing what I always do, I assume that the market can NOT go any higher, look how far it has already gone. Fear takes over and I think if I BUY this high up I will get annihilated . TRUTH is as we found out thursday!!!!!!!!!! Frackin market can keep going and going and going and yes, I blew an account.

No Mas'.

Think about it. If you want to trade short, you HAVE to have a big body to show you it's ok to trade short. If price closes above that candle and holds....it's over.

Now, you can trade against ALL this but you have to trade right next to the line that you feel will not be crossed. This keeps your stops small and profit potential bigger. If that line is crossed your OUT Immediately. Small loss, time to throw the dice again........

Keep doing that and you may stay in game long enough to finally hit that home run. BUT, once in profit another psychological aspect comes into play because you dont really know why the hell this trade is winning, hehehe, are you going to now be able to hold the profitable trade to not only overcome all the small loses but actually hit the HOME RUN????

GOOD LUCK
Last edited by prochargedmopar on Fri May 07, 2010 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Fri May 07, 2010 10:20 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:

body in direction of profit = momo candle. it shows you where the market wants to go. you need momo to move the market. if you want to profit, you need to trade in this direction

wick in the direction of loss = is a wick going the other direction. that is where you want to enter. sometimes you see several wicks and that may show a SR area. when price comes quickly back to the ZL area of the momo candle, then it may signal that you should wait for price to hit that area. If it takes a little longer, trade it when you see it as SR area (i.e., wicks in direction of loss and close a candles not beyond a line that you draw).

Look at the chart, The first RED candle (body in direction that YOU want to profit) is 32 candles back. Since then there has not been one red candle with bigger body than previous green candle to tell you to go short.

I think your doing what I always do, I assume that the market can NOT go any higher, look how far it has already gone. Fear takes over and I think if I BUY this high up I will get annihilated . TRUTH is as we found out thursday!!!!!!!!!! Frackin market can keep going and going and going and yes, I blew an account.

No Mas'.

Think about it. If you want to trade short, you HAVE to have a big body to to show you it's ok to trade short. If price closes above that candle and holds....it's over.

Now, you can trade against ALL this but you have to trade right next to the line that you feel will not be crossed. This keeps your stops small and profit potential bigger. If that line is crossed your OUT Immediately. Small loss, time to throw the dice again........

Keep doing that and you may stay in game long enough to finally hit that home run. BUT, once in profit another psychological aspect comes into play, hehehe, are you going to now be able to hold the profitable trade to not only overcome all the small loses but actually hit the HOME RUN????

GOOD LUCK

you drained your entire MT4Stat balance?

Teach me how you trade, I will do the exact opposite.

heh just kidding.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri May 07, 2010 10:26 pm

adaseb wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

No Mas'.

Think about it. If you want to trade short, you HAVE to have a big body to to show you it's ok to trade short. If price closes above that candle and holds....it's over.

Keep doing that and you may stay in game long enough to finally hit that home run. BUT, once in profit another psychological aspect comes into play, hehehe, are you going to now be able to hold the profitable trade to not only overcome all the small loses but actually hit the HOME RUN????

GOOD LUCK

you drained your entire MT4Stat balance?

Teach me how you trade, I will do the exact opposite.

heh just kidding.

It's one thing to KNOW how to trade, it's something very different to actually do it.

MOST ON THIS BOARD CAN AND DO HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION AND ALL THE KNOWLEDGE TO LITERALLY KILL THE MARKET, IT'S NOT SEEING THAT IS THE DIFFICULTY, IT'S DOING!!!!!!!
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

bacoazul

Postby bacoazul » Fri May 07, 2010 11:25 pm

lukx wrote:
vane wrote:
lukx wrote:you're 23 and forex already changed your life ?! damn it's not fair :) when I'm gonna see some money out of this fx :) (my parents had to left country for some time to put food on the table I had to left my country to put food on my table ! s**t when it's gonna end !!!??? I WANT TO BE PROFITABLE FINALLY !!!

lukx personally the first thing i change and after that the whole theory about z lines go inside me quickly, is my mentality, you are thinking like a systematical trader and that is not the way.

watch this example (lol)

you have to fight against a man (the market) and the people will pay you for win against him

before the fight you have 2 friend and every friend give you an advice of how defeat this man.

Then we gonna lisent the 2 friends:

* Friend 1: Men i have a plan every time that him send you a punch to your face you kick his shin and every time hes in the corner you fly and try to kick him in the face(Systematical)

* Friend 2: Look i dont have nothing to tell you because i dont know how this big man fights, the only thing is teach you how to fight, ill teach you the basics for a week and after that you have to react agree to his moves, we dont know what will happen but for sure will be a good fight. (Discretionary)

your answers for your friends:

Friend 1:Are you crazzy? how i gonna defeat that man with that (but for trading the people do other thing hmm)

Friend 2: OK this is the best i can do, maybe he beat me this time but after some fights and months of practice some day ill beat him,, my friend 1 is an A$$hole he want that man kill me.

Result:

Following the Friend 1:

That fight was stupid the man almost kill you and you dont learn anything for the next fight. Oh no next fight, yeah baby you have to fight with him a lot of times.

Following the Friend 2:

Well to the end of the fight you lose but you learned a lot of things about your opponent.

in summary: Why not becoming a discretionary trader?

The human brain learn faster with some stupidity ;P

P.S. hahaha I laughed a lot doing this for you lukx :P

hmm, I will have to learn from Tito Ortiz how to beat Ken Shamrock :P

LOl, everyone beat shamrock these days, you need to learn
how to beat Fedor now :wink:
These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.

bacoazul

Postby bacoazul » Sat May 08, 2010 12:45 am

Lukx, i don't know if this can help you, but you need
to look a bigger tf, so im gonna show you how i trade
but on a more rude and systematically way, taking
just the stop or the tp, making entries as they show.

Here you can look for "aware" points

Now start to find entries on a smaller TF

Now lets look H1

M30

On M15 your gonna find a lot more and precise
entries, but you get more stops too.

Now lets look the tp

I have a very similar trade this week but on GJ,
and i was a lucky bastard on that one.

You can look resistance on D1, look for MOMO on H4
and find entrie on M15, or wathever you want to
combine.

Thats is sort my way of trading now, im more discretionally
and not always patient to wait for my tp, but im doing my best
to follow MO teachings.
These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”