lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

newark18

Postby newark18 » Fri May 07, 2010 2:43 pm

One thing you have to differentiate is what is the momo and what is the retracement. Not entirely clear all the time since there are so many time frames.

lukx, with your trade, unless I am reading it incorrectly, you entered into the trade a bit early. I personally think it is better to be a little late than a little early. Being a little late, at least you can see it is going in the direction you want. Plus, when the H1 candle closed, it created a ZL. So there was a good possibility that it would ZL that first before any move up.

remember that the market is always trying to fool you.

anyway, good luck
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri May 07, 2010 2:47 pm

newark18 wrote:One thing you have to differentiate is what is the momo and what is the retracement. Not entirely clear all the time since there are so many time frames.

lukx, with your trade, unless I am reading it incorrectly, you entered into the trade a bit early. I personally think it is better to be a little late than a little early. Being a little late, at least you can see it is going in the direction you want. Plus, when the H1 candle closed, it created a ZL. So there was a good possibility that it would ZL that first before any move up.

remember that the market is always trying to fool you.

anyway, good luck

I am going to assume that he is joking...

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri May 07, 2010 2:52 pm

lukx wrote:
es/pip wrote:
lukx wrote:not good not good:

those account #'s better be demo money

balance

and loss

demo what?! :)
nope it's real $$$

:roll:

i am not going to kick you while u r down

but if you do not understand something why are you trading it live, much less with that kind of leverage to blow out your account

u still refuse to look at other time frames

go back and re-read the first hundred or so pages of the NLA once MO starts talking about ZL

i would pay attention to what he says about larger charts and smaller charts

i would also want to pay attention to what he talks about when he discusses body dir of profit and wick in dir of loss

and for god sakes do not trade this live....... what r u doing???,

u r killin me over here
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

lukx

Postby lukx » Fri May 07, 2010 2:53 pm

MO what are you trying to say showing this pic? who do you think is joking me or newark18 ?

lukx

Postby lukx » Fri May 07, 2010 2:57 pm

es/pip, I really don't get this whole "body dir of profit and wick in dir of loss" there's no one here who can put it in simple words, what the heck does it mean? profit for who? loss for who? we should look to buy when in loss area we should look to sell there? NO one can give simple, clear answer to this whole body wick sentence ?

forexjake80

Postby forexjake80 » Fri May 07, 2010 2:58 pm

WTF!!!!!!!!!!
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri May 07, 2010 3:02 pm

lukx wrote:es/pip, I really don't get this whole "body dir of profit and wick in dir of loss" there's no one here who can put it in simple words, what the heck does it mean? profit for who? loss for who? we should look to buy when in loss area we should look to sell there? NO one can give simple, clear answer to this whole body wick sentence ?

r u fck'n kidding me?

why in the fck r u trading it live then?

i cant even have this discussion right now

unreal
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

hiebz

Postby hiebz » Fri May 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Maybe the market is not trying to always fool you maybe it's always trying to tell you.

Maybe It's not a battle out there, maybe it's a more like a dance the market leads and you follow

newark18

Postby newark18 » Fri May 07, 2010 3:10 pm

lukx, this is how I see things

body in direction of profit = momo candle. it shows you where the market wants to go. you need momo to move the market. if you want to profit, you need to trade in this direction

wick in the direction of loss = is a wick going the other direction. that is where you want to enter. sometimes you see several wicks and that may show a SR area. when price comes quickly back to the ZL area of the momo candle, then it may signal that you should wait for price to hit that area. If it takes a little longer, trade it when you see it as SR area (i.e., wicks in direction of loss and close a candles not beyond a line that you draw).

You need to start drawing lines for yourself. you will never understand it until you do that. Then you will see how price reacts in these areas.

newark18

Postby newark18 » Fri May 07, 2010 3:13 pm

hiebz wrote:Maybe the market is not trying to always fool you maybe it's always trying to tell you.

Maybe It's not a battle out there, maybe it's a more like a dance the market leads and you follow

ok rephrase. you can read the market and follow what it is showing you but the pros are ALWAYS trying to fool you. that's just my take.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”