scratty

Postby scratty » Fri May 07, 2010 6:29 am

discipline to stay with the rules...

most important:
1. Moneymanagement
2. Edge (Entry)
3. Exit (Profit)
Lose professionally!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Fri May 07, 2010 6:50 am

lukx wrote:can anyone please tell me if I did something wrong or it was "okay trade that just didn't work out :) ?

Lukx, are you still struggling with this stuff? I'm not trying to be a**hole but surprised you've not there yet after all this time. Look at my analysis and see if that helps you, maybe ES or dragon can correct or add more stuff

BTW, I'm always trading with trend of the LTF

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Fri May 07, 2010 6:51 am

Nice trading everyone ... dragon 500 pips gain is nutz! :)
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

lukx

Postby lukx » Fri May 07, 2010 6:57 am

pablo101 wrote:
lukx wrote:can anyone please tell me if I did something wrong or it was "okay trade that just didn't work out :) ?

Lukx, are you still struggling with this stuff? I'm not trying to be a**hole but surprised you've not there yet after all this time. Look at my analysis and see if that helps you, maybe ES or dragon can correct or add more stuff

Yes I'm still struggling. But it's my 3RD year of trading so still lot of time in front of me to be profitable :) GET RICH OR DIE TRYING :)

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Fri May 07, 2010 7:01 am

dragon33 wrote:Hi guys,

Other things to do today so i will not trade, no need to after that crazy day yesterday. No need to say what happened to my account :oops:

This is something i need to say.

I have a good contact with two professional traders who trade a strange system but one that works great. They never lost a trade. It is built on a mathematical thing. They start selling when we buy and they built up there positions on certain levels. When there is a price correction they cash there trades.

When i met those guys i told them they will crash if there happens something nasty. IT HAPPENED YESTERDAY they lost there money and there clients money from the managed account. The system couldn't cover a drop from 1000 pips/day on several pairs they were trading but the main thing is. When they saw it went wrong.

They couldn't CLOSE there trades using MB, they couldn't reach them by phone. So i can say watch out with MB. The last weeks i have heared about more issues with MB. So be carefull. Sorry for them but i probably have a lot of there money in my account. Life is hard and when you play with money there can happen nasty things.

I heard the same about MB everywhere but I doubt if MB is doing anything dodgy, just no buyers out there.

Yesterday i had a trade that went -20 points before it actually close from the press of my button :( No problem as my account is small anyway but still alarming nevertheless because it never happened before with MB to me.

Saying that, has anyone else had any other problems with their brokers?

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Fri May 07, 2010 7:06 am

lukx wrote:
pablo101 wrote:

Yes I'm still struggling. But it's my 3RD year of trading so still lot of time in front of me to be profitable :) GET RICH OR DIE TRYING :)

Ok lukz, that's the spirit :smt023

pm me if you need help, I'll try if I have time

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Fri May 07, 2010 7:11 am

pablo101 wrote:Nice trading everyone ... dragon 500 pips gain is nutz! :)

Started trading when i was back home. (stopped after closing UK) Saw the drop on GU and a lot of volatility. Could manage another 123 pips.

The last two three weeks i gained +400%!!!

A few years ago i didn't even know what trading was untill i met TRO on the net and after that MO. Those gains are just crazy thanx guys i wouldn't be doing that without your lessons
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

lukx

Postby lukx » Fri May 07, 2010 7:11 am

Thanks Pablo ! :smt026

FXfreak

Postby FXfreak » Fri May 07, 2010 8:53 am

dragon, how do you manage your exits? do you have an exit marked before you enter a trade or do you wait how the trade will develop?

i'm often in a trade which is plus 30 but then market comes back and i'm only +5 which is psychologically hard to handle....when i look at your screenshots you often have positions longer than an hour or two and you hold positions although there are heavy pullbacks...

so do you set tp, sl and turn off the screen? or do have an average time for holding positions? just curious how you handle your emotions... ;-)

bacoazul

Postby bacoazul » Fri May 07, 2010 9:23 am

pablo101 wrote:

Nice Pablo, thats how i began to understand
MOMO, drawing boxes, and if the cndles inside
the box looks "ugly" i just dont trade, now i don't
even have to draw the boxes =)
These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”