lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Wed May 05, 2010 10:53 am

dragon33 wrote:This is how i trade!

Remember i am a man alone. By the way the knee is going good. Can drive my car and walk normally. The knee is still thick and stiff. But for walking it is just enough.

Wishing you a speedy recovery on the knee, dragon.

And I definitely wouldn't mind having a two screen setup like this too!!

I also would like to post a pic of how I trade at work, (I am very lucky that I can do it the way I do) however, I'm not ready to lose my job yet, just in case posting a pic causes a negative effect. :oops:

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

lukx

Postby lukx » Wed May 05, 2010 11:23 am

TygerKrane wrote:
lukx wrote:oh my this thread is still alive :)

Hey lukx! Nice to see you here again. I never got to speak to you before, but just wanted you to know that I really liked being able to see what you were going through as you were learning forex, and also seeing the frustrations that came along with it.
It has helped me learn.

Thanks,
Krane

Krane, I'm glad this topic helped few people :)

Pro Trader

Postby Pro Trader » Wed May 05, 2010 12:06 pm

adaseb wrote:
spa wrote:
adaseb wrote:
es/pip wrote:
adaseb wrote:Image

nice

Hey I just did what I noticed you were doing in previous trades.

I would label a few important points such as extremes, support, resistance lines and then look at the price action on the M1.

What you said before is true where either one or two things will happen.

1) it will either pass the area like it doesn't exist, or

2) it would reverse.

after marking the "interest" areas/lines and dialing down to 1m and 5m .. what are you looking at? a RAT type of entry with candle colour in the desired direction or smtg else?

Just look at the M1 and when price hits that certain area, look what is happening.

If its forms a candlestick that looks like a reversal, if it has momo in the opposite direction, etc.

And ignore the area if price just zooms right by it.

For example, in the trade that I labelled by accident. Looking at the M1, there was no reason to go long there.

Hi Adaseb

Do you only enter after a bull candle has closed on the M1 chart or do you enter on the first bull candle itself? For you to consider it momo does it have to be 2x or more of the previous candle or will you still enter on a bull which isnt a momo candle?

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed May 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Building positions....

Scalp in with 5 lots, take 4 off at 10ish,
Set stop to b/e (40ish)

Repeat at next level down.

Finally it seems to be making progress.

$15.00 in closed profit + this running with stops paid for.

Come on baby, all the way to the top!!! You can do it.

LOL
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

lazygeorge

Postby lazygeorge » Wed May 05, 2010 3:48 pm

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone could tell me,perhaps dragon33 himself, about the methodology he used to turn his 300 to 22,000 in 3 months.

Im asking because on page 55 of this thread dragonn33 outlines exactly his entries e.t.c. but i wanted to focus on where you started dragon33 and the exact methodology you used to gain such fantastic returns.

If you could please tell me the exact method,i believe it was to do with the dynamic fibs sr indy,if so what were the period settings etc
Rules for entering/exit,stoploss?

Sorry for any inconveniance but if this was all posted on the bp thread then any links to that site are now dead,i've read the NLA thread and its not in the 1st 139 pages and then the zline stuff starts to dominate the rest of the thread,if someone could help please, would be very much appreciated.....

Also dragon33,i want to attempt to do the same as you achieved and want to know if you had to fine tune any settings for that particular method and your money management?

dragon33,I just wanted to say its people like you,tro,mo,es/pips who inspire and give us the confidence that one day soon we will follow in your footsteps and achieve our goals,thanks to all other contibuters too,you all are an inspiration and a driving force behind the desire to achieve.

Wishing you a speedy recovery dragon33 and success to all......

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Wed May 05, 2010 3:56 pm

lazygeorge wrote:Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone could tell me,perhaps dragon33 himself, about the methodology he used to turn his 300 to 22,000 in 3 months.

Im asking because on page 55 of this thread dragonn33 outlines exactly his entries e.t.c. but i wanted to focus on where you started dragon33 and the exact methodology you used to gain such fantastic returns.

If you could please tell me the exact method,i believe it was to do with the dynamic fibs sr indy,if so what were the period settings etc

Sorry for any inconveniance but if this was all posted on the bp thread then any links to that site are now dead,i've read the NLA thread and its not in the 1st 139 pages and then the zline stuff starts to dominate the rest of the thread,if someone could help please, would be very much appreciated.....

Also dragon33,i want to attempt to do the same as you achieved and want to know if you had to fine tune any settings for that particular method and your money management?

dragon33,I just wanted to say its people like you,tro,mo,es/pips who inspire and give us the confidence that one day soon we will follow in your footsteps and achieve our goals,thanks to all other contibuters too,you all are an inspiration and a driving force behind the desire to achieve.

I am pretty sure he doesn't trade that way anymore.

I remember reading his posts where he used the DYNAMICS_SS_RR and he just traded with candle color.

He pretty much trades zerolines, mightyzone, extremes.

lazygeorge

Postby lazygeorge » Wed May 05, 2010 4:20 pm

Hi All,

Thanks adaseb,

I Know what he trades now,i was just curious about that method and wanted more info on it....whether its better to build up a smaller account with that method........

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Wed May 05, 2010 4:41 pm

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Wed May 05, 2010 4:45 pm

lazygeorge wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks adaseb,

I Know what he trades now,i was just curious about that method and wanted more info on it....whether its better to build up a smaller account with that method........

There is a babypips archieve posted somewhere here on Kreslik.

You can download that and read all his posts.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Wed May 05, 2010 6:00 pm

lazygeorge wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks adaseb,

The standard settings of the dynamic fibs are ok, only trade with H1 and watch carefully the new high and lows they give you the direction. I used this method for scalping. Don't think you it is easy to grab 20 pips if you are just starting

If you start focussing on zl's you will be able to make faster gains
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”